Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page fuck animals
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.18.2010, 11:17 PM   #61
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
You cant just throw in Haiti! What the hell, Nik! You didnt write that!
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.18.2010, 11:47 PM   #62
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
oh rite.. nik.

I got to the end of the first line and stopped..
THAT'S THE JOKE. Well done, you took it literally. why is it that when i make a thread like this most people get it and can understand the tone and actually post replies worth reading but there are a certain few who come in grumbling and moaning about the fact that the post is so long and then have to throw the obligatory hissy fit about how they can't deal with a long unparagraphed post for some reason as if their 'i didn't read it' wit is so interesting and necessary everytime. it's just a rant off the top of my head, if you don't like it i could possibly try to care but i think i might fail. why don't you get over yourselves you whiny fucks. if your delicate sensibilities are so very offended by long unparagraphed posts then don't fucking read them instead of complaining about it every single time because you have absolutely nothing else to say. do you think you are being clever by showing distaste at the lack of coherence and clarity of a rant i posted without reading back off the top of my head?
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.18.2010, 11:54 PM   #63
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses

pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2010, 12:00 AM   #64
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
Heres my take. I had the impression that the post might have been made to rile people up, but I dont really ever find it worth any energy to just whine about that as a point. Your posts tend to be pretty well thought out and thats why this more steam-of-angry-consciousness post stood out. I read it, and it made me think. It made me think, even if if was just a balls-out flail, why IS IT that environmental protection is so important? Forgive my sounding retarded.

I dont know if at this point I want to actually give my personal views, even if that might have been your point, I feel like the discussion is beyond that now, so I feel timid.

That hobo-dog love picture is wonderful.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2010, 12:01 AM   #65
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley

tl;dr
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2010, 12:22 AM   #66
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by alteredcourse
Heres my take. I had the impression that the post might have been made to rile people up, but I dont really ever find it worth any energy to just whine about that as a point. Your posts tend to be pretty well thought out and thats why this more steam-of-angry-consciousness post stood out. I read it, and it made me think. It made me think, even if if was just a balls-out flail, why IS IT that environmental protection is so important? Forgive my sounding retarded.

I dont know if at this point I want to actually give my personal views, even if that might have been your point, I feel like the discussion is beyond that now, so I feel timid.

That hobo-dog love picture is wonderful.
sorry i wasn't aiming that previous post at you whatsoever and have no probs with what you said. very few of my posts are ever well thought out for more than a few seconds but you get points for flattery.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2010, 12:41 AM   #67
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
There was an interesting article I read a little while ago from a neurologist who studied monkey brains and came to the conclusion that there is a direct relation between the size of a certain part of the brain and the size that a group of that species of monkey would be. This was dubbed the 'monkeysphere.' Eventually these guys got pretty good at determining the size of various spheres for the autopsy of a brain.

Soon after, somebody slipped them a human brain and they came to the conclusion that the monkeyshere for humans is around 150 individuals. That is to say, we are capable of recognizing 150 people as people before we begin to recognize people as an object of a particular means. Of course this is a big number and we all interweave as to be on large lonely crowd. However, to come to the point, this recognition that our ability to empathize and humanize is limited makes the idea of an ecological respect for nature daunting. I can barely give a fuck about my garbage man beyond 'that thing that makes my garbage disappear' without being forced to reflect on him.
Old 01.19.2010, 01:25 AM   #68
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
How would you know I have only read that website before forming an opinion? Also where does the evidence you speak of come from? And what were you doing inside the seashell? Are you angry? The inflatable wife turned out to be a baloon-like condom? Yawn you say? I say YAWN to you Jonboy. Yawn.

your very boring. please go away.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2010, 02:26 AM   #69
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
There was an interesting article I read a little while ago from a neurologist who studied monkey brains and came to the conclusion that there is a direct relation between the size of a certain part of the brain and the size that a group of that species of monkey would be. This was dubbed the 'monkeysphere.' Eventually these guys got pretty good at determining the size of various spheres for the autopsy of a brain.

Soon after, somebody slipped them a human brain and they came to the conclusion that the monkeyshere for humans is around 150 individuals. That is to say, we are capable of recognizing 150 people as people before we begin to recognize people as an object of a particular means. Of course this is a big number and we all interweave as to be on large lonely crowd. However, to come to the point, this recognition that our ability to empathize and humanize is limited makes the idea of an ecological respect for nature daunting. I can barely give a fuck about my garbage man beyond 'that thing that makes my garbage disappear' without being forced to reflect on him.

Do you know the name of the article, what it was published in, or the name of the author? I would like to read it.

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2010, 02:37 AM   #70
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
your very boring. please go away.
Can I call you ladyboy? That was the least masculine reply ever, I can just picture you weeping like an old woman who's pension has been snatched off her hands when she stepped out of the post office. Are you a ladyanimal?
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2010, 02:37 AM   #71
pbradley
invito al cielo

I remember, it's pretty much the only really intellectually-stimulating article I've read from Cracked.

http://www.cracked.com/article_14990...keysphere.html
Old 01.19.2010, 06:55 AM   #72
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
THAT'S THE JOKE. Well done, you took it literally. why is it that when i make a thread like this most people get it and can understand the tone and actually post replies worth reading but there are a certain few who come in grumbling and moaning about the fact that the post is so long and then have to throw the obligatory hissy fit about how they can't deal with a long unparagraphed post for some reason as if their 'i didn't read it' wit is so interesting and necessary everytime. it's just a rant off the top of my head, if you don't like it i could possibly try to care but i think i might fail. why don't you get over yourselves you whiny fucks. if your delicate sensibilities are so very offended by long unparagraphed posts then don't fucking read them instead of complaining about it every single time because you have absolutely nothing else to say. do you think you are being clever by showing distaste at the lack of coherence and clarity of a rant i posted without reading back off the top of my head?

well because I could gather the general tone and theme of your entire post from the title and skimming the massive chunk of text. Honestly there wasn't that much more in there for me to find, after I ended up reading it all, a day later.

and, I don't know. Do you think you are being clever, posting so much drivel off the top of your head?
Old 01.19.2010, 09:15 AM   #73
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
this is what happens when you try to quit smoking.

you make giant diarrhea-worthy posts with no discernable paragraphs and expect people to 1) read, 2) percieve "tone" (lol Internet newbies - tone never works) and 3) not think yr an idiot.

it never works. that's why I refuse to quit smoking.
Old 01.19.2010, 09:19 AM   #74
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

ps: jokers fail at joking when they have to explain that "it's a joke".
Old 01.19.2010, 09:22 AM   #75
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
this is what happens when you try to quit smoking.

you make giant diarrhea-worthy posts with no discernable paragraphs and expect people to 1) read, 2) percieve "tone" (lol Internet newbies - tone never works) and 3) not think yr an idiot.

it never works. that's why I refuse to quit smoking.

that's what I was thinking: does it have something to do with quitting smoking?

then I won't. I mean, I'm sort of expecting it to be one of those "twisted humour" things gone wrong. Because... if anyone actually thinks any of that, I don't know what to say.

I´m actually haunted now. I´m afraid someone next to me on the train will be thinking "why do we need panda bears", "why do we need to preserve nature?". Nothing that wrong with the question itself, but not finding an answer in 2 seconds is quite worrying.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2010, 10:32 AM   #76
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
If we didn't have animals, we may have never had Animal Collective. Five years ago, I might have joined PETA for this reason. I'm a bit more apathetic about it now.

Shall we?

afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2010, 10:55 AM   #77
chrome noise tape
the end of the ugly

chrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asses
i just can't fuck animals cause i love them.
chrome noise tape is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2010, 05:13 PM   #78
Seandi
stalker

Seandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's asses
the best fuck animal? the badger.
Seandi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2010, 05:24 PM   #79
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I remember, it's pretty much the only really intellectually-stimulating article I've read from Cracked.

lol did they really have to use

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2010, 08:40 PM   #80
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Thanks dude! You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pbradley again.

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth