oh, ok. like i care 3 7.14%
go-karts! 6 14.29%
daydream nation 6 14.29%
other (specify) 6 14.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01.03.2007, 10:20 PM   #8301
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Sup steve. What's been rocking your cradle lately man?
Old 01.03.2007, 10:24 PM   #8302
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Sugar Kane is the best song ever.

Its my AOL email. Ish.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.03.2007, 10:26 PM   #8303
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Sup steve. What's been rocking your cradle lately man?

Ehh, fuckin' letting myself get upset over a girl again. I'm sure she knows I like her, and I should not like her, but she's telling me about this guy she met. Fuck dude, I suck.

sugar[underscore]kane[underscore][at]hotmail.com is my email!!! Coincidence?! I think!

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.03.2007, 10:31 PM   #8304
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
Ehh, fuckin' letting myself get upset over a girl again. I'm sure she knows I like her, and I should not like her, but she's telling me about this guy she met. Fuck dude, I suck.

Damn, sorry to hear man. Is there any chance that she's just saying that to test and see if you like her BECAUSE she likes you? They do that sometimes, it's annoying. Best of luck! I just started a long-distance relationship for myself (I'll post pics when I get home), so I'm going to see how long that lasts

Quote:
sugar[underscore]kane[underscore][at]hotmail.com is my email!!! Coincidence?! I think!

Hahaha, I didn't even see that. I just wanted a sig that wasn't "Facebook"
Old 01.03.2007, 10:33 PM   #8305
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
ahaha you crazy motherfather.
I am seriously doubting the possibility of the whole testing thing. I liked her before, and it was a disaster, and never really stopped, but I told her I did. And now I've fallen off the wagon, and forgotten how to control my ...erm... "love" for her.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
Old 01.03.2007, 11:08 PM   #8306
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Motherfather.
Old 01.03.2007, 11:17 PM   #8307
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
balls
Old 01.03.2007, 11:18 PM   #8308
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Damn, sorry to hear man. Is there any chance that she's just saying that to test and see if you like her BECAUSE she likes you? They do that sometimes, it's annoying. Best of luck! I just started a long-distance relationship for myself (I'll post pics when I get home), so I'm going to see how long that lasts

it sounds like she's going this route. seriously.
Old 01.03.2007, 11:20 PM   #8309
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Quote:
ahaha you crazy motherfather.
I am seriously doubting the possibility of the whole testing thing. I liked her before, and it was a disaster, and never really stopped, but I told her I did. And now I've fallen off the wagon, and forgotten how to control my ...erm... "love" for her.

Aww, I know how that feels man. There's this girl that I've been hooked on for about...2 years and I was going out with her before, but then we decided that a long distance relationship wouldn't work between us, but I just didn't stop liking her. And now I'm with her friend and yeah...it's messed. Relationships can fuck off.
Old 01.03.2007, 11:23 PM   #8310
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Girls are general trouble in that sense..
Old 01.03.2007, 11:32 PM   #8311
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

heh, we really are
Old 01.03.2007, 11:45 PM   #8312
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
heh, we really are

haha, I love how you're so open to admittance. Why the hassle though? Is it to test out our reactions under different circumstances? That's the way I see it. My girlfriend is all "Let's do THIS to see what he says". And then I don't know what the right way to respond is.
Old 01.03.2007, 11:50 PM   #8313
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

probably. remember, girls are mostly seeking approval and/or attention most of the time.

tomorrow at gym i'm going to attempt to do what shannon miller is doing over and over in my sig. i will either rock, or break my neck.
Old 01.04.2007, 12:27 AM   #8314
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
I tried to go to bed early. And I did, I fell asleep around 8..
But not it's 11:21 and Im not tired. hmmm..
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2007, 12:41 AM   #8315
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Good luck Jade! I'm pulling an all-nighter I think Joel. I haven't been posting much lately and feel the need to catch up during my vacation since I have all the time in the world. Tomorrow I'm just supposed to hang out with my girlfriend's friend, but I talked to her on the phone and it was really awkward and that sort, so I'm just going to post here instead.
Old 01.04.2007, 12:42 AM   #8316
k-krack
invito al cielo

Yr not going to hang out with yr girlfriend's friend, then?

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
Old 01.04.2007, 12:44 AM   #8317
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Good luck Jade! I'm pulling an all-nighter I think Joel. I haven't been posting much lately and feel the need to catch up during my vacation since I have all the time in the world. Tomorrow I'm just supposed to hang out with my girlfriend's friend, but I talked to her on the phone and it was really awkward and that sort, so I'm just going to post here instead.

all-nighters are kickass on this board. just telling you.
Old 01.04.2007, 12:45 AM   #8318
Inhuman
invito al cielo

The phone conversation with her was super awkward. I called her and she was talking as if it was really unusual, even though she asked me to call her. She didn't seem to be excited so I'll leave it up to her to call me and if she does, then I'll go. But I'm not going out of my way to hang out with her
Old 01.04.2007, 12:46 AM   #8319
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
all-nighters are kickass on this board. just telling you.

I've barely had them because I have strict, conservative parents. But now that I'm at my friend's place I can . They seem like a lot of fun
Old 01.04.2007, 12:50 AM   #8320
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

i think i need to be more assertive.
366406413414415 416 417418419426466516916 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth