Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What womens body type do you prefer?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.12.2006, 01:40 PM   #81
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh. well again hm in these matters i think the vibe you put out is more important than pure looks (there is no such thing as "pure" looks). of course people who act phony just to make themselves what they think is more attractive in the eyes of others are vomitory and should be shot. for me personality+brains are #1 definitely but that's not the case for most men---but then most men are idiots and i'm not their spokesman-- i'm just a weirdo-- just... be patient i guess? quality >> quantity when it comes to meeting people anyway.

well i it's hard to say what my personality is like, i guess again im just like Enid Coleslaw. I'm an art student(i study photography), im funny and creative and i love music, I have lots of friends so i think im okay. deep down im not very happy. i dont think this comes across to people though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
Looks like this thread is turning into a "support dumped nice girls club,if you will" thing.

like that such a loss to the board. and i never said i was dumped, i was cheated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Men are scum. You don't deserve that--especially the cheated on part.
Is that part of single life, though? I remember when I was single, unless my dating partner and I were really getting serious, that I was always a bit unsure if my partner dating another guy was considered okay in the single world, or if it was cheating. If you're committed, e.g., living together or talking about marriage, etc., that's one thing, of course--cheating's definitely out. But what are the supposed rules when you're dating? I never really did figure it out--and there were plenty of times in that status where I also got cheated on, and even in those cases where we hadn't reached the "serious" stage, it still hurt pretty bad to find out that the person you were interested in obviously wasn't interested enough in you to be exclusive.

I know that eventually i will meet some one thats right for me blah blah blah blah blah. But for now it all just seems like bullshit, All men i know are assholes who like anorexic women and even treat them like shit. And even if they were more attracted to curvy girls they would still date stick insects to fit in. You see here, its hip and cool to be an asshole and treat girls like shit.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 02:06 PM   #82
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
the majority of you men are saying "slim but not anorexic, too skinny is not attractive, i like some curves"

Well thats me, and i NEVER get asked out! and if i do i get cheated on! maybe sonic youth fans are different to normal people.

well that fucking sucks.

sorry to hear it.

some guys are just stupid.
Old 12.12.2006, 02:09 PM   #83
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
but there are some nice ones, too.

(hell, I've cheated as well)

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 02:14 PM   #84
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
well i it's hard to say what my personality is like, i guess again im just like Enid Coleslaw. I'm an art student(i study photography), im funny and creative and i love music, I have lots of friends so i think im okay. deep down im not very happy. i dont think this comes across to people though.

well enid was very cool but had serious issues, i think, with depression, in a bad way, and suicidal urges.

Quote:
like that such a loss to the board. and i never said i was dumped, i was cheated on.

nicfic was just being funny i think

Quote:
I know that eventually i will meet some one thats right for me blah blah blah blah blah. But for now it all just seems like bullshit, All men i know are assholes who like anorexic women and even treat them like shit. And even if they were more attracted to curvy girls they would still date stick insects to fit in. You see here, its hip and cool to be an asshole and treat girls like shit.

i don't like anorexic women. in fact, i don't even like the sight of ribs sticking out, they give me the willies in a very primal way. now, for what you describe of the men you know, it seems to me that you're hanging out with the wrong kind of people, ha ha, if that's all you see? but anyway, you're in art school-- if all else fails, you can always try your hand with women .
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 02:39 PM   #85
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Men are scum. Basically.
Old 12.12.2006, 03:10 PM   #86
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Yeh, I was just being silly SS, sorry if my comment offended you in some way...( now I'm serious).
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 03:14 PM   #87
LittlePuppetBoy
expwy. to yr skull

LittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's asses
Slim girls are nice, just not TOO skinny.

However, I have been sexually attracted to a few chubbier women.

LittlePuppetBoy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 03:21 PM   #88
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
currently i'm rocking the waif look but with tits. if you'd like to know i'm 5'9" and 117 lbs. although i used to be considerably heavier at about 140 lbs.

the girl on the left is so obviously sucking it in and they're both standing in a way that would make their ribcage or spine protrude.

Hahah I've got big boobs too. They're probably about 50% of my weight.
Those girls look like Paris Hilton wannabes. I don't know how any guy could find that attractive.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 03:39 PM   #89
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
yes, please feel free to share any other comments, and pictures
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 03:39 PM   #90
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
Hahah I've got big boobs too. They're probably about 50% of my weight.

I hope that never happens to me!
Old 12.12.2006, 03:49 PM   #91
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
I hope that never happens to me!

Well, that may have been a slight exaggeration. They'd be small on anyone else but I find they're not proportioned (other people seem to think otherwise)

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 03:51 PM   #92
gmku
invito al cielo

Well, why don't you let us decide? wink, wink...

Sorry. See? Scum. We're all scum, us men!
Old 12.12.2006, 03:52 PM   #93
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
who?
Old 12.12.2006, 03:58 PM   #94
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
well enid was very cool but had serious issues, i think, with depression, in a bad way, and suicidal urges.
thats kinda what i was hinting at by likening myself to her. Im alright now, have somone who i met on here (i wont name names) that i talk to about this regularly, and he's really helped me through some stuff. I think it will always be a problem for me as its the place my head goes to when smething bad happens. Its like if i dont want to do something i wont think of ways to solve that problem i will write away go to thinking about killing myself to get out of it.

Quote:
i don't like anorexic women. in fact, i don't even like the sight of ribs sticking out, they give me the willies in a very primal way. now, for what you describe of the men you know, it seems to me that you're hanging out with the wrong kind of people, ha ha, if that's all you see? but anyway, you're in art school-- if all else fails, you can always try your hand with women .

mmmmmm, maybe, ha ha, im hoping things will change when i get to University.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
Yeh, I was just being silly SS, sorry if my comment offended you in some way...( now I'm serious).

no, its kool
Old 12.12.2006, 04:01 PM   #95
gmku
invito al cielo

It's interesting how you Brits drop your articles. "Excuse me, while I check myself into Hospital..." I think it's kind of cool, like the whole using the fork upside down in the left hand thing... But I would just seem affected if I did that.
Old 12.12.2006, 04:08 PM   #96
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
thats kinda what i was hinting at by likening myself to her. Im alright now, have somone who i met on here (i wont name names) that i talk to about this regularly, and he's really helped me through some stuff. I think it will always be a problem for me as its the place my head goes to when smething bad happens. Its like if i dont want to do something i wont think of ways to solve that problem i will write away go to thinking about killing myself to get out of it.

well good thing to have someone to talk about this stuff. being a teenager sucks because you believe that you have to conform to other people's expectations or else you don't deserve to live or something like that. but if you learn to enjoy who you are you'll eventually find a lot of fun stuff to do & people to be with. the world is full of happy, successful eccentrics. the myth of the suffering, starving artist is actually quite damaging...

Quote:
mmmmmm, maybe, ha ha, im hoping things will change when i get to University.

most definitely. but even outside college you will find places where outsiders & unusual characters are welcome. this board for one thing is a lot better than most internet places, ha ha ha-- the eccentricity ratio is quite high.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 04:13 PM   #97
screamingskull
invito al cielo

Quote:
well good thing to have someone to talk about this stuff. being a teenager sucks because you believe that you have to conform to other people's expectations or else you don't deserve to live or something like that. but if you learn to enjoy who you are you'll eventually find a lot of fun stuff to do & people to be with. the world is full of happy, successful eccentrics. the myth of the suffering, starving artist is actually quite damaging...

What my friend has taught me is that i just have to learn to think "i am important" and think about all the places i will never see and all the great things i will miss out on if i die. And that all the things that seem so terrible to me are really not that important in the grand scale of things. That there is a world outside of this shitty town and there are great people out there too.

Quote:
most definitely. but even outside college you will find places where outsiders & unusual characters are welcome. this board for one thing is a lot better than most internet places, ha ha ha-- the eccentricity ratio is quite high.

i like it here.
Old 12.12.2006, 04:21 PM   #98
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

i guess i dont have a body type. just not extreeemely fat and extremely this.

its all about face for me i think.
Old 12.12.2006, 05:10 PM   #99
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
In this thread I've read that people consider there to be a 'normal' body shape. I don't like that. I know girls, and see girls around, of all body shapes. There is no normal.
Old 12.12.2006, 05:32 PM   #100
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
as long as you have some sort of curves, femeninity, then it is alllllright.

the least sexy body type on a female to me is the "marathon runner" look. why not just fuck a 17 year old young man?

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth