Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.16.2008, 03:38 PM   #11541
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Awesome. I just gave their live history a run over and they were only close to here during Febraury of 2007, but both times they played with Deefhoof.

My right ear is killing me this morning because I wore earplugs during Soft Circle (It sounded a whole lot better because the venue has shitty bass response) and I could get the right one to seat properly so I had to keep taking in out and putting it back it. It feels like my canal has been stretched.
Old 11.16.2008, 03:45 PM   #11542
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, they played with deerhoof and it was amazing.
Old 11.16.2008, 03:55 PM   #11543
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
NaturalNews) The Gardasil vaccine has been linked to 78 outbreaks of genital warts, according to an article in The Fiji Times entitled "Are our girls guinea pigs?" by Matelita Ragogo. That’s right. In addition to all of the other adverse reactions to this controversial vaccine, children who receive it are subject to outbreaks of genital warts. Unfortunately, not too many doctors take the time to educate parents about some of these possible reactions prior to giving little girls this expensive jab.

Deaths, Miscarriages and Other Adverse Events

While genital warts are certainly disgusting, parents who think that genital warts are the worst possible adverse reaction to the vaccine should think again. According to Ragogo, as of August 14th, including the 78 outbreaks of genital warts, there have been 9,748 adverse events reported as per Judicial Watch, a non-profit watchdog group. Judicial Watch also reports that there have been 21 deaths, not including the deaths (by miscarriage) of 10 unborn babies.

Vaccine No Guarantee Against Cell Abnormalities

"Hundreds of thousands of women who are vaccinated with Gardasil and get yearly pap testing will still get high-grade dysplasia (cell abnormalities)," Ragogo reports. It’s not a cancer vaccine, as media hype may lead some people to believe. Ragogo also points out, "Gardasil has been shown to prevent precancerous lesions, but it has been impossible to ascertain whether it will actually prevent cancer because the testing period has been so short."

80% of Cervical Cancer Deaths Happen in Developing Countries

According to an article by the King County Health Department in Washington, the "average age of women newly diagnosed with cervical cancer is between 50 and 55 years," and "risk of developing this cancer is very low among girls less than fifteen." How long will any possible immunity from a vaccine given to a tiny girl last? No one really knows. So, young girls are being vaccinated for potential problems that they may experience 40 years down the road, if at all, at which time any possible immunity conferred from the vaccine may be long gone. Of course, according to an article by the World Health Organization (WHO), 80% of all cervical cancer deaths happen in developing countries, anyway.

Diets Low in Fruits And Vegetables up Cervical Cancer Risk

The King County Health Department also points out that of the various risk factors for cervical cancer, many can be controlled. One risk factor for cervical cancer is HPV. (Hmmm… does this mean that girls who get the vaccine and develop genital warts are now actually increasing their risk for developing cervical cancer?) Ordinarily, getting HPV is not exactly a huge risk for little girls that aren’t having sex. Other risk factors include smoking, HIV, race (African American, Latino, Vietnamese and Native American women are more likely to die from cervical cancer), reduced access to health care, and (possibly) the use of oral contraceptives. The article also states, "Diets low in fruits and vegetables are associated with an increased risk of cervical cancer and several other cancers."
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2008, 04:24 PM   #11544
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Who mistook the steak for chicken?

Also, why have I been listening to so much Alkaline Trio lately?
Old 11.16.2008, 05:57 PM   #11545
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Dye is in hair! Pictures to be posted later.

Edit: There's no real need for pictures now. Maybe it'll look darker when it's dried. I think most of it came out and I'm just left with a green tint all over. Oh well, I only used about 1/4 of the bottle, I might give it another try tomorrow night.
Old 11.16.2008, 06:36 PM   #11546
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
i got a fire started in the wood burning stove since it is cold and i am alone, and as i struck one of the matches it flew off beind me and part of te rug caught fire, and i had to put it out with my hand, and my finger has some first degree burns atleast so that sucks
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2008, 07:08 PM   #11547
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
^^

Old 11.16.2008, 07:15 PM   #11548
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
i totally deserve that, and another drink
Old 11.16.2008, 07:17 PM   #11549
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Hey panto! How goes it with you?
Old 11.16.2008, 07:18 PM   #11550
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantophobia
i got a fire started in the wood burning stove since it is cold and i am alone, and as i struck one of the matches it flew off beind me and part of te rug caught fire, and i had to put it out with my hand, and my finger has some first degree burns atleast so that sucks

How are you going to wrap chocolate, you dork?
Old 11.16.2008, 07:20 PM   #11551
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

drunk, which is probably why the carpet caught on fire in the first place

other then that enjoying the weekend off, before holiday rush begins at work, which is likely to be extremely busy, already one order for 50 sixteen piece assortment boxes of truffles, which means the kitchen has to make 800 total truffles for a single order, which i have to assemble boxes and place the chocolates in soon enough, and that is just the beginning....
Old 11.16.2008, 07:21 PM   #11552
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennthebenn
How are you going to wrap chocolate, you dork?

with my 9 good fingers, so shut the hell up
Old 11.16.2008, 08:14 PM   #11553
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
Dye is in hair! Pictures to be posted later.

Edit: There's no real need for pictures now. Maybe it'll look darker when it's dried. I think most of it came out and I'm just left with a green tint all over. Oh well, I only used about 1/4 of the bottle, I might give it another try tomorrow night.

yeah, try some more. maybe you just overrinsed or something simple. don't wash your hair in the morning/tonight or whenever you wash it and recolor it.
Old 11.16.2008, 08:16 PM   #11554
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

That's what I'm going to try. I rinsed for 5 minutes after letting it set for 15. I washed it before like it said to do but maybe I let it too wet. Who knows. My hair just looks really really really yellow right now with a tinge of green.
Old 11.16.2008, 08:17 PM   #11555
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
Who mistook the steak for chicken?

Also, why have I been listening to so much Alkaline Trio lately?

i'm not sure if i like them because the music's good or if i just listen to stuff that sounds so much like them sometimes, i like them by default.
Old 11.16.2008, 08:18 PM   #11556
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

I think it might be default for me. The stuff is good, but nothing out of the ordinary. Oh well.
Old 11.16.2008, 09:26 PM   #11557
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

This Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's asses
Meh

~~Record of the moment~~
This Is Not Here is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.17.2008, 12:48 AM   #11558
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Giving the dye another try. Going to let it set for 20 minutes.
Old 11.17.2008, 01:18 AM   #11559
deflinus
expwy. to yr skull

deflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's asses
lets go down a waterfall
think about the good times and never look back

never look back
deflinus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.17.2008, 12:40 PM   #11560
Font-Know
empty page

Font-Know kicks all y'all's assesFont-Know kicks all y'all's assesFont-Know kicks all y'all's assesFont-Know kicks all y'all's assesFont-Know kicks all y'all's assesFont-Know kicks all y'all's assesFont-Know kicks all y'all's assesFont-Know kicks all y'all's assesFont-Know kicks all y'all's assesFont-Know kicks all y'all's assesFont-Know kicks all y'all's asses
SPAM SPAM sausage eggs and SPAM!
Font-Know is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
478528568575576577 578 57958058158862867810781578 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth