Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page one time...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.16.2008, 08:39 PM   #101
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I've been contemplating which story I can bear to pass on. I elected to go with:

One time I was out in a certain well-known Islington Goth-hole (anyone who knows which one I mean knows what sort of a place it is). My friend had her drink spiked with roofers. What the spiker didn't realise was that she and I were sharing said drink. I had a little sit down, and driftily watched as said friend starting falling over and throwing up. She was carried out of the place, with all of our friends in tow. I made to get up, (I'd not long been in London and had no idea where I was) but went for another sit. A friend clocked me on her way out, and shouted something like 'you ok?' at me, but I was too swimmy to respond. She later said that she was sure I gestured that I was ok (it's a very druggy place, so I don't blame her). Then I had a little blank patch where I passed out. I woke up for a second or two, threw up on my t-shirt, and did up my shirt buttons to cover it and fell asleep again. I awoke a little while later with a trans-gendered person with his/ her (I'm not sure at what point in the process s/he was) hand gripping cock and balls. In a daze I asked what s/he thought s/he was doing, and s/he promtly apologised (very decent of him/ her, if you ask me) and offered me a drink. We had a natter, and s/he very kindly paid for my taxi back, and I was not molested by a trans-gendered person.

So, in spite of what the papers will tell you - trans-gendered sorts might cop a feel, but they're not all about the rape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.16.2008, 08:47 PM   #102
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I've been contemplating which story I can bear to pass on. I elected to go with:

One time I was out in a certain well-known Islington Goth-hole (anyone who knows which one I mean knows what sort of a place it is). My friend had her drink spiked with roofers. What the spiker didn't realise was that she and I were sharing said drink. I had a little sit down, and driftily watched as said friend starting falling over and throwing up. She was carried out of the place, with all of our friends in tow. I made to get up, (I'd not long been in London and had no idea where I was) but went for another sit. A friend clocked me on her way out, and shouted something like 'you ok?' at me, but I was too swimmy to respond. She later said that she was sure I gestured that I was ok (it's a very druggy place, so I don't blame her). Then I had a little blank patch where I passed out. I woke up for a second or two, threw up on my t-shirt, and did up my shirt buttons to cover it and fell asleep again. I awoke a little while later with a trans-gendered person with his/ her (I'm not sure at what point in the process s/he was) hand gripping cock and balls. In a daze I asked what s/he thought s/he was doing, and s/he promtly apologised (very decent of him/ her, if you ask me) and offered me a drink. We had a natter, and s/he very kindly paid for my taxi back, and I was not molested by a trans-gendered person.

So, in spite of what the papers will tell you - trans-gendered sorts might cop a feel, but they're not all about the rape.

now that's a story. damn.
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.16.2008, 09:12 PM   #103
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
one time at a music festival in downtown atlanta, at 3 in the afternoon on a crowded sidewalk two streetwalkers offered to both suck my cock for $30. while i was staring into space trying to work out both the logistics and the monetary/fuck yeah, why not! value of a broad daylight dual blowjob, they (incorrectly) decided i was not interested. i asked where this would take place. one of them said "around the corner, in that alley." i looked at them and said "both? ...at the same time?" she said, "ya...., you know.... ya innaressed or what?" i pointed out that while i didn't have $30 in cash in my pocket, there was an atm 20 feet away from where we were standing. they replied that waiting around while i crossed the street to get the money would cost me an additional $30. when i agreed to that, they decided that it still wasn't worth their time. in the meantime i was starting to get worried that someone passing by had heard the numerous uses of the words "cock" "suck" and "dollars" that had been thrown back and forth between myself and these two fine ladies dressed in high heeled boots and patches of faux leather full of fringe. so when they walked away, i just went my own way, never having experienced a double blowjob... but i have a feeling in could have been pretty good.

always remember to bring plenty of cash money with you when you go out on the town, boys and girls.

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.17.2008, 12:37 AM   #104
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1rr0r dash
one time at a music festival in downtown atlanta, at 3 in the afternoon on a crowded sidewalk two streetwalkers offered to both suck my cock for $30. while i was staring into space trying to work out both the logistics and the monetary/fuck yeah, why not! value of a broad daylight dual blowjob, they (incorrectly) decided i was not interested. i asked where this would take place. one of them said "around the corner, in that alley." i looked at them and said "both? ...at the same time?" she said, "ya...., you know.... ya innaressed or what?" i pointed out that while i didn't have $30 in cash in my pocket, there was an atm 20 feet away from where we were standing. they replied that waiting around while i crossed the street to get the money would cost me an additional $30. when i agreed to that, they decided that it still wasn't worth their time. in the meantime i was starting to get worried that someone passing by had heard the numerous uses of the words "cock" "suck" and "dollars" that had been thrown back and forth between myself and these two fine ladies dressed in high heeled boots and patches of faux leather full of fringe. so when they walked away, i just went my own way, never having experienced a double blowjob... but i have a feeling in could have been pretty good.

always remember to bring plenty of cash money with you when you go out on the town, boys and girls.

in all honesty, it seems you were lucky as it's probable you might end up with a double fisted robbery than a dual dick sucking session.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.17.2008, 12:43 AM   #105
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
in all honesty, it seems you were lucky as it's probable you might end up with a double fisted robbery than a dual dick sucking session.

that's a good point and that thought was going through my head at the time. on the other hand, so was "isn't this about a block from that red light district where one time i [TMI]....?"

...it's partly also why i brought up the atm, cause it was in a little park away from the street but well lit (some places aren't even at 3pm on a sunny day). ideal for what they were proposing if they really wanted money for sex - like the atm at the strip club actually, the way that neighborhood was... but as you point out these two girls probably wanted to get me in the alley so they could jack my wallet.... not jack the contents of my wallet, and then the contents of my pants....

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.17.2008, 05:07 PM   #106
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
One time I tried to jump a cart over a curb at Wal-Mart (and yes, this was before Jackass was around) and it was raining and I slipped and my foot landed under the cart and I got a hairline fracture on some little bone on the side of my foot. It was a quick heal, but it really hurt, and it's the only bone I've ever broken.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.17.2008, 07:17 PM   #107
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1rr0r dash
that's a good point and that thought was going through my head at the time. on the other hand, so was "isn't this about a block from that red light district where one time i [TMI]....?"

...it's partly also why i brought up the atm, cause it was in a little park away from the street but well lit (some places aren't even at 3pm on a sunny day). ideal for what they were proposing if they really wanted money for sex - like the atm at the strip club actually, the way that neighborhood was... but as you point out these two girls probably wanted to get me in the alley so they could jack my wallet.... not jack the contents of my wallet, and then the contents of my pants....

as i said dude, lucky.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth