Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page best friends..
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.25.2008, 05:48 PM   #101
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I've known my friend that long and there's no way in hell he's getting a reach around.

Nobody is allowed to touch me! NOBODY.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.25.2008, 11:15 PM   #102
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I've known my friend that long and there's no way in hell he's getting a reach around.

Nobody is allowed to touch me! NOBODY.

Look I touched you.
Old 03.25.2008, 11:47 PM   #103
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
I was thinking about something... Now its a common thing to start a 'relationship' online. People have supposedly found love on the internet. Has anyone made a best friend online? Or, established an actual meaningful e-friendship?!

my parents ... pioneers of total geekdom that they are, met "online" in the mid-sixties. they were both grad students at Penn, home of the Eniac and other vacuum tube based computational devices. some geek who wanted to get laid wrote a "match-maker" program so all the other geeks could input their info and find a date. apparently the vacuum tubes told my parents that they should make me, very likely the first ever product of an e-lationship.

my real parent:

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.26.2008, 12:13 AM   #104
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
Ha ha ha, I use to go to that site to cruise for guys back around 2000 I guess. I ended up meeting a few "internet boyfriends," but that site sucks so much ass now. There used to be a lot of really cool people on there. The search function is horrible!!

yeah, plus it was the original "scene" or altenative site. i do think if it wasn't for makeout club there wouldn't be a myspace. the place does suck ass now though. it did then too, but i found some good friends that aren't online friends from that site.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.26.2008, 04:53 AM   #105
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
kegmama, girlgun the pictures you posted feel my soul with sweetness!

this is probably my favourate picture of me and my best friend.

i love him. he suprises me of how well he knows my silly way of thinking in some subjects.

oh, such a beautiful picture. tons and tons of good spirit coming out of it for sure.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth