Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Post a Picture of Yourself
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.10.2007, 11:58 PM   #12741
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
I think he's calling you a tit. Atleast you're a nice lookin' tit. Who is that?

no no...im the nice lookin tit

"Im the royal top titty"

...whoa yeah, SY lyric droppin.

edit ps-thats mischa barton's lovely tit

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2007, 12:05 AM   #12742
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
I thought it was her. She's damn fine. Nice boob too.
Old 12.11.2007, 12:13 AM   #12743
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Where is your tattoo?
Old 12.11.2007, 12:21 AM   #12744
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
Most people here dress in a way that is for the most part socially acceptable. May not have been a few years ago, but it is now. Like girl jeans on guys. Many people here do that.

But really, it is mostly a jeans and t-shirt kind of board we have here. So the jeans might be skinny and the t-shirts might be embellished or homemade, but it's still jeans + t-shirt. And no reason to single out a guy with piercings and eyeshadow and say that it's unacceptable. Those are the photos I like. They disrupt the monotony of this thread (a monotony which I also contribute to).

i thought guys stopped wearing girl jeans around 2002. that's when i stopped wearing them and diesel jeans also.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2007, 12:21 AM   #12745
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
i dont think anyone here is a sterotypical board member. some people look like stereotypical sonic youth fans when it comes to the pics...but being here for a couple years now i can say that everyone (as lame as this sounds) is seriously unique in their own little way.

I'm trying to be trendy, I just haven't quite got it figured out yet. Is this look cool??

I mean, I'm not wearing make-up or any of that faggy stuff...
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2007, 01:02 AM   #12746
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
ive seen this pic before...ive seen all yr pics.

i like them, however i find it odd that ya always feel the need to hide yr face. not that it matters. course its "artsy" and leave alot to the imagination or whatever it is yr goin for.

That is an interesting call. I just looked through all my pictures of me online, and they all have either masks, sun-glasses, extreme distorted manipulations, or weird angles. But then I do sort of think that straight on facial shots are kind of high school senior picture boring, and what is the internet good for if not for creating mystery. I tend to take pictures of other people and other stuff these ways too, but I have to admit you can see their faces a lot better a lot of the time.

In part it's because I have a seriously responsible job at a state attorney general's office that makes me shy away from being recognized online. But then my boss knows I started the Olympia Experimental Music Festival, and she still hired me for a supervisory position, and it's not like I attach my "real" name to the strangest stuff I do.

Here are a couple maskless ones, though they are of course weird:

(I'm the one on the right, my wife is on the left.)
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2007, 04:11 AM   #12747
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air

Cool pic.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2007, 04:12 AM   #12748
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysusundone

me in one of my Adam Ant phases. Think I was getting ready for a show.

Mr Edwards! We now know that you are still alive. Nice picture.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2007, 04:20 AM   #12749
Norma J
invito al cielo

Quote:
funnily enough, they said the spot was suppose to be pretty painful...on my upper arm right above my elbow...then i have another one i did myself on the other arm, on the inner sine of my elbow.

i will admit, it was slightly "annoying" when theyed go over the same spot again, but it wasnt agonizing by any means. very tolerable.

Oh you mean the "noise" you have on your arm? I remember now, I think.

That would have taken 5 minutes? Can't expect an untolerable amount of pain in 5 minutes. And I wouldn't consider that spot very painful at all - there's a decent amount of muscle in that particular area, although that doesn't always matter.
Old 12.11.2007, 04:23 AM   #12750
Norma J
invito al cielo

Quote:
far happier pic of me in a far more realistic/happy relationship.

When did you and Anngella start dating?
Old 12.11.2007, 04:26 AM   #12751
Norma J
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhler
i thought guys stopped wearing girl jeans around 2002. that's when i stopped wearing them and diesel jeans also.

And you moved onto Stussy and Volcom?
Old 12.11.2007, 05:01 AM   #12752
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
that's all fine and dandy. I just think that on a man it looks stupid and desperate for attention and ridiculously femme and weaknut and hopelessly small dicked.

IMO of course.

I have to say that to call someone hopelessly small dicked just because they are male and wear make up makes you sound a little dim-brained. What about those guys who wear make up simply because they like it and makes them pull even more, then? Personally I don't fancy guys who don't look like guys, but if someone looks good in it and they are happy, why not?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2007, 08:45 AM   #12753
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Wow, I caused a stir just by posting a picture. Perhaps it would make more sense if I admitted that I sing for a 'goth' band? (And for the record, goth as in Bauhaus, not as in Marilyn Manson) 6
I was dressed for a show. I'm on and off with it as far as daily use goes.
And yeah, to be honest, NOTHING is going to make me look super manly anyway...I'm 5'6, 107 pounds.

But y'know, I could dig up a picture of me with a beard if it makes you guys more comfortable.

haha, good work
As far as Sonic Youth fan uniform? I dunno. Personally i spend very little on clothes but i do take time and consideration in choosing what to buy.
I think if i were to ever make a real effort with the way i look id need a freind to guide me and a bit more money than i have at the moment. As far as the makeup goes ive always been up for giving it a go but its never come up. I did let freinds straighten my hair once though

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2007, 09:05 AM   #12754
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
the photo from my rail card from 2005

i look so young

screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2007, 09:07 AM   #12755
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
I forgot to mention, i draw the line at young men in flatcaps though. All those people should be set on fire. Nice photo screamingskull

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2007, 09:08 AM   #12756
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Brad Pitt keeps wearing flat caps, i think maybe his hair line isn't what it used to be.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2007, 10:48 AM   #12757
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Wow, I caused a stir just by posting a picture. Perhaps it would make more sense if I admitted that I sing for a 'goth' band? (And for the record, goth as in Bauhaus, not as in Marilyn Manson) 6
I was dressed for a show. I'm on and off with it as far as daily use goes.
And yeah, to be honest, NOTHING is going to make me look super manly anyway...I'm 5'6, 107 pounds.

But y'know, I could dig up a picture of me with a beard if it makes you guys more comfortable.

wear what you wanna wear. I am firmly in the do-what-you-like camp as far as most anything goes. whatever's cool with you, you know?

I was responding more to luxinterior's comments about my comment, than to your pic.

You had stated that the pic was "in my Adam Ant phase" which I thought was funny and I replied that "Adam Ant is no excuse for eye shadow my friend."
trying to be funny....

I have always been of the opinion that if a musician has to wear make up on stage (not KISS style kabuki, but actual lady make up ) then your band's not good enough.
Old 12.11.2007, 10:53 AM   #12758
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
I have to say that to call someone hopelessly small dicked just because they are male and wear make up makes you sound a little dim-brained. What about those guys who wear make up simply because they like it and makes them pull even more, then? Personally I don't fancy guys who don't look like guys, but if someone looks good in it and they are happy, why not?

do what chu like

my statement above was in response to luxinterior's comments
Old 12.11.2007, 10:54 AM   #12759
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

what's a "flat cap?""
Old 12.11.2007, 11:11 AM   #12760
Torn Curtain
invito al cielo

Torn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I have always been of the opinion that if a musician has to wear make up on stage (not KISS style kabuki, but actual lady make up ) then your band's not good enough.

Weren't you a Cure fan ?
Torn Curtain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
538588628635636637 638 63964064164868873811381638 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth