oh, ok. like i care 3 7.14%
go-karts! 6 14.29%
daydream nation 6 14.29%
other (specify) 6 14.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06.08.2007, 11:52 PM   #15701
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

drrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's asses
It was probably a choice for the better, i hate being somewhere with people i don't want to be there with.

drrrtyboots is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.08.2007, 11:52 PM   #15702
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I could never go to places with people.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.08.2007, 11:54 PM   #15703
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

drrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's asses
Haha, people in general? Because that would mean bad things I'd think...

Old 06.08.2007, 11:55 PM   #15704
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, when i found out i would have to act "diplomatic" around people, i said no way. besides, i would have to make an excuse to go see the show away from them and that would suck with my editor because he got me the tickets so he and i could hang out together.

i'll tell him we'll hang out sometime later.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.08.2007, 11:55 PM   #15705
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i hate going to concerts with more than one other person. clap your hands say yeah, it was my boyfriend and my best friend and while we had fun they more or less just competed to talk to me the whole night.
Old 06.08.2007, 11:56 PM   #15706
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
No just idiotic people.

For some reason I am drawn to Drug Addicts, Crazies, Homosexuals, Sociolites, and Artist. These are the people I am attracted to.
Old 06.08.2007, 11:58 PM   #15707
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
yeah, when i found out i would have to act "diplomatic" around people, i said no way. besides, i would have to make an excuse to go see the show away from them and that would suck with my editor because he got me the tickets so he and i could hang out together.

i have to be diplomatic with this bitch that tried to ruin my life at drum camp. it sucks.
Old 06.09.2007, 12:00 AM   #15708
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynthethicalY
No just idiotic people.

For some reason I am drawn to Drug Addicts, Crazies, Homosexuals, Sociolites, and Artist. These are the people I am attracted to.
I can't blame you, they always have the better stories anyhow, non-fictional or not.

Old 06.09.2007, 12:01 AM   #15709
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by drrrtyboots
I can't blame you, they always have the better stories anyhow, non-fictional or not.

Yes, for some reason, I always attract the Crazies. Especially on the Bus.
Old 06.09.2007, 12:02 AM   #15710
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Quote:
No just idiotic people.

those are my types but i get stuck with a lot of either crazy type a people or just plain assholes.

there's this neat homeless guy who hangs around the social in orlando. tells everyone about his dog and how elton john is the richest man on earth.

anime people seem to like me.
Old 06.09.2007, 12:02 AM   #15711
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

I try to be one of the crazies most of the day because everyone else is so boring and striped-polo-collared-shirt-stick-up-their-ass-conservative-same-ideals-as-rich-mommy-and-daddy. Thank god i'm so elaborate.

Old 06.09.2007, 12:04 AM   #15712
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

I used to be the Homosexual to piss off some homophobe at High School. Oh those where the days.

jade I've met a lot of people on the bus. At school I once met a sociolite. I think sociolites are more fucked up than the average person. Just look at Paris Hilton.
Old 06.09.2007, 12:05 AM   #15713
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
yes, i also hate going to shows in big crowds, i like it when it's just a couple of people and, if you run into someone at the show, then good! i usually go by myself and sometimes tell people to meet me there, if they are hanging with shite people, i can politely tell them i want to watch the show from a better point. had i gone tonight, i wouldn't be able to apply this.

and this people, not only those people are jerks and lying bastards, there's also a sort of love triangle going on around too, very weird and very awkward.

dude, for some reason, 95% of my friends are stoners, and i have no idea how that happened.
Old 06.09.2007, 12:07 AM   #15714
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

victor- they are. a lot of those kind at school are actually really fucked up.

i'm somewhere between semi-popular band geek and kinda-crazy.
Old 06.09.2007, 12:07 AM   #15715
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

Funny, 95% of my friends are homosexuals, and before most of them were hetero. But I stopped talking to the hetero's because we grew apart, since they were mostly my High School Friends.
Old 06.09.2007, 12:09 AM   #15716
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
they are. a lot of those kind at school are actually really fucked up.

i'm somewhere between semi-popular band geek and kinda-crazy.

I was a loser in High School, I never was part of the "it" group. But I had a blast making fun of people. The honors students we made fun of, they looked down on us.
Old 06.09.2007, 12:13 AM   #15717
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

i was the token excentric, punk/metal/arty guy at school.

like i used to make my own necklaces and stuff with paperclips (still do) but i also had long hair and wore black band shirts underneat the uniform but also i was the guy who came up with the "best" poetry and was drawing all day long. yeah, everyone thought i was nuts.

in like 8th grade, i left my pinkie fingernail long (the plan was to grow my nails to fingerpick the acoustic but got bored pretty quickly) and i had pretty much interventions done for me by teachers and students because they thought i was either gay or on coke/crank or just homicidal.
Old 06.09.2007, 12:24 AM   #15718
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Quote:
I was a loser in High School, I never was part of the "it" group. But I had a blast making fun of people. The honors students we made fun of, they looked down on us.

that's my favorite part of high school. making fun of folk.

everye- haha! i had one because people thought i was a smoker/druggie. i wasn't. people thought i was nuts because i wrote weird stories for english and won basically every award at the end of the year.
Old 06.09.2007, 12:26 AM   #15719
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

people thought I was weird, because a lot of my friends where chicks.
Old 06.09.2007, 12:29 AM   #15720
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

yeah, me too; in junior high, i didn't even drink or smoked because all the assholes, that's all they did on the weekends and i didn't want to be anything like them. i just had the long fingernail because i thought it was like having a piercing or something, except more original.

some girls used to tell me "wow, i wish my nails grew as long and as thick as your's"

i once got into a contest for a short story i did, something really grim, probably about suicide and got into my category "15 - 18 year old, fiction short story" or something like that and lost to a girl who was older than me and her story "my little friend the frog" or something retarded that would make dora the explorer puke.
686736776783784785 786 787788789796836886 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth