Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Fuck self centered bitches
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.15.2008, 05:56 PM   #1
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
I am a pretty mellow person, besides my crazy hyper, crackhead like moments. Drama is something I stay as far away from as I possibly can because honestly, high school/teenage crap isn't worth making a fuss about most of the time.

So, I have this friend who I have known for a good seven years. She lives for drama (she'd tell you that's not true, but if she hates it so much why have I time and time again seen her nose into other peoples business, looking for something juicy?

I'm sick of fucking listening to the crap all the damn time. She'll invite me to her house and when I get there she's talking on the phone to someone she says she hates and wont even say hello to me. When she gets off the phone she'll talk about herself and her drama for an hour maybe and then vacuum and fucking shower. Who invites someone to hang out and pretty much ignores them the whole time? Not to mention before she does anything herself, she asks someone else to do it for her. If they don't most of the time she'll just wait for someone else to.

Personally, I think I'm a pretty good friend and that I should be treated better. I always listen to what she has to say and try my best to help her through tough times, while she doesn't do fuck all for me except smoke my weed and cigarettes because she never has any ()

So yeah, I haven't hung out with the girl for about two weeks and yesterday she was all, "Why are you ignoring me?" so I told her and she spent the rest of the night crying and all our mutual friends were calling me asking me to cheer her up? Cheer up the little fucking princess? No thanks.

No matter how I say anything, it's going to come out sounding mean.

This isn't the first time this has happened, and I know she'll never change because it's who she is. I'm turning 18 tomorrow and I want to start hanging out with people who are more like me and doing things that I want to do. I'm only going to be young once and I don't want to spent all the time tagging along listening to someone else's garbage.

Fuck self centered bitches!

That's my rant.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.15.2008, 05:58 PM   #2
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Fuck bitches.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.15.2008, 06:27 PM   #3
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
I'm turning 18 tomorrow
Could have sworn you were older. Sounds like you're burdened by being mature. I hate drama myself and have become quite adept at avoiding it.

Anyways, happy birthday.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.15.2008, 08:06 PM   #4
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

i will! just for the experience! where do i sign?

--

ok, terrible joke, i know.

but yeah-- no need to cater to the emotionally unstable. the overly needy & desperate-- they will suck you dry.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.15.2008, 08:12 PM   #5
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
I give this rant a 9.4. Fuck her, you don't need any of her emotional bullshit.
Old 07.15.2008, 08:12 PM   #6
Johnny "Magic Fingers"
children of satan

Johnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I'll quite the pacifist, non-violent type - but it's anecdotes like this that make me think what's required is a nice, crisp slap across the face.

It doesn't really work though - I'd imagine it would feel really good for a few moments, but then you would feel really guilty when the person started bawling their eyes out....

Anyways - Happy Birthday and I predict you'll probably still have to deal with this kind of shit until yr early 20s. After that, you go from dealing with teenage drama queens to all-grown-up-but-still-without-a-clue drama queens. That's showbiz...
Johnny "Magic Fingers" is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.15.2008, 08:50 PM   #7
Anngella
expwy. to yr skull

Anngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's asses
Not having any friends appears to have benefits! Who would've known?

Anyway Emmah, I dealt with a lot of this stuff in middle school and I managed to ignore it most of the time or make sarcastic remarks or change the subject or something. I don't really know. Hope things work out! If not,

her face

http://slouchingsunflowers.tumblr.com/
Anngella is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.15.2008, 09:13 PM   #8
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
I was going to say you should just tell her how you feel, until I read that you already did that. Basically, at this point, she's in her place. You may end up friendly again, but don't try for it. If she's going to change, she'll come to you. You sound like you think she won't, so it's her loss. You were a good friend and you stuck it out for a while. You can't do that forever.

You'll find better people, and your mutual friends aren't stupid (hopefully). If they don't take your side, they'll at least stop defending her after a it cools off. You can't be the only person that sees she's a bitch. They probably just don't see the sharp edge as often.

If all else fails, know that you're way ahead of them, and I assure you you're a happier person than she is and will have way better friendships your entire life.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.15.2008, 09:37 PM   #9
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I'm turning 18 tomorrow and I want to start hanging out with people who are more like me and doing things that I want to do. I'm only going to be young once and I don't want to spent all the time tagging along listening to someone else's garbage.
Agreed agreed agreed.

I hang out with several people that are all older than me because many of the people my age are obnoxiously immature.
Old 07.15.2008, 10:30 PM   #10
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
sounds like it's due time for a cunt punt
Old 07.16.2008, 12:49 AM   #11
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
stab her in the crotch
Cantankerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.16.2008, 01:09 AM   #12
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
It sounds like she's using you - I bet she slags you off behind your back too. Kick that bitch into the curb.
Old 07.16.2008, 02:58 AM   #13
Mostly Harmless
bad moon rising

Mostly Harmless kicks all y'all's assesMostly Harmless kicks all y'all's assesMostly Harmless kicks all y'all's assesMostly Harmless kicks all y'all's assesMostly Harmless kicks all y'all's assesMostly Harmless kicks all y'all's assesMostly Harmless kicks all y'all's assesMostly Harmless kicks all y'all's assesMostly Harmless kicks all y'all's assesMostly Harmless kicks all y'all's assesMostly Harmless kicks all y'all's asses
That rant looked like it felt so good.
Happy Birthday.
Old 07.16.2008, 03:01 AM   #14
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I'm turning 18 tomorrow and I want to start hanging out with people who are more like me and doing things that I want to do. I'm only going to be young once and I don't want to spent all the time tagging along listening to someone else's garbage.

You are a very smart girl.

Damn, now I see Alex's Trip quoted the exact part of your story too. Now that has to mean something.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.16.2008, 06:30 AM   #15
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses

Old 07.16.2008, 06:34 AM   #16
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
there is always a moment when you have to say stop to these people. they won't change and it will only get worse. well done!

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.16.2008, 01:05 PM   #17
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
can i get her phone # from you, she sounds hot..and happy birthday!
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.16.2008, 02:00 PM   #18
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.17.2008, 05:30 PM   #19
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks guys, so far I have no regrets about my choice and I don't see myself having any in the future.

I talked to her again after I posted that. Went down to the beach and smoked a joint on the way so when I talked to her I was super relaxed. After telling her everything about her that pissed me off (haha) she asked me what I liked about her and I didn't have anything to say.

We pretty much broke up haha. I hope maybe she at least kind of gets it and takes something from this crap. I know her like the back of my hand though, and I don't think that's going to happen.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.17.2008, 05:32 PM   #20
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Good for you, Emma. You've made the right decision - I loathe people who are users. You seem far too nice for the likes of her.

I almost wrote "far too mice" there, heh heh.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth