Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Sarramkrop...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.01.2007, 10:31 AM   #1
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
I love your sig, you fetish bear.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2007, 10:34 AM   #2
sarramkrop

Thank you, I nicked it from another forum.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2007, 10:36 AM   #3
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
You visit other forums? I feel a bit jealous.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2007, 02:05 PM   #4
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, he has to get his bitterness from somewhere else; we're all pretty friendly on here!

ps: Markers Markers Markers Markers Mark...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2007, 04:18 PM   #5
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Yeah, he has to get his bitterness from somewhere else; we're all pretty friendly on here!

Haha...
Old 10.02.2007, 04:26 AM   #6
sarramkrop

Quote:

Yeah, so bitter and jelous that I go on for several pages on a thread trying, pathetically, to convince people that a band are shit. Bitterness? Moi? Je suis a very happy and well loved person, I don't need to prove myself through slagging off bands all the time, while also getting totally desperate (on the internet, I should point out) for people to hear my shit music. That, ladies and gentlemen, is the work of a bitter little creature.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.02.2007, 05:17 AM   #7
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Hahaha, speaking of desperation, your attempts at being insulting border on stupid at times -- which is sad, because you typically come off as someone who seems to be REALLY knowledge of a few things, yet you voice your opinion on EVERYTHING so freely, including things you clearly know nothing about, as if it's some kind of gospel... your self-righteous replies prove that you obsessively look over people's posts, trying to find any angle at all to be insulting. I mention glitch, you go "Welcome to the 90's!" Oh man, so fucking witty and on top of everything in the scene, man!... Desperate? I may waste a few pages dissecting poorly-written articles (seriously, did you see that article Moshe posted where the dude said he couldn't tell the difference between Sonic Youth and the Markers? Like the Markers or not, that's poor journalism) about a poor band, but you've wasted a few 15000 or so replies trying to be as "mean" as possible, probably not realizing that not a single person takes you seriously.. But, hey, everyone here knows you're a bitter asshole, so there's really no reason to argue here. I've accepted it, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Oh, and it's funny to me how much you bring up the fact that I advertise my music every now and then -- I'm not going to accuse YOU of being jealous, but I do wonder why you are so troubled by the fact that people actually care about the stuff I do. It's not like me advertising or not on here really nets me much in the way of profit or self-gratification, but there are a good handful of people on here who enjoy what I do, purchase what I make, and are happy that I exist. If you're not one of them, you know, you can ignore it, instead of -- like I said -- voicing your opinion about every fucking thing you know nothing about like a -- wait for it -- bitter asshole. And what the hell does "on the internet, I should point out" mean? I play shows, I mail out CD's, I do everything a musician who takes his music seriously should do... oh wait, once again you're proving you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about... sorry!

Your gimmick is pretty boring, though I guess it works for you. I have nothing against you (except the fact that you won't admit that "Dirty" was overproduced; it has fucking DRUM SAMPLES on it, something Steve was greatly angered about!) -- maybe THAT's why you keep trying to anger me. Ah well, just playing your role, I guess. No hard feelings.

Serious question: Does it bother you that I don't hate you?

Old 10.02.2007, 05:22 AM   #8
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Stop now, you two.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.02.2007, 05:27 AM   #9
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Yeah, you're right, I probably shouldn't say anything, as I'm just giving him what he wants. I wish we could just talk about, y'know, good new music and shit on this board, but everyone completely ignores those topics

Old 10.02.2007, 05:32 AM   #10
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Nah, I remember talking with YOU about that long Tortoise track in some thread a while ago. A nice and enlightening conversation, and you even didn't say it was shit !

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.02.2007, 05:38 AM   #11
sarramkrop

Quote:
Hahaha, speaking of desperation, your attempts at being insulting border on stupid at times -- which is sad, because you typically come off as someone who seems to be REALLY knowledge of a few things, yet you voice your opinion on EVERYTHING so freely, including things you clearly know nothing about, as if it's some kind of gospel... your self-righteous replies prove that you obsessively look over people's posts, trying to find any angle at all to be insulting. I mention glitch, you go "Welcome to the 90's!" Oh man, so fucking witty and on top of everything in the scene, man!... Desperate? I may waste a few pages dissecting poorly-written articles (seriously, did you see that article Moshe posted where the dude said he couldn't tell the difference between Sonic Youth and the Markers? Like the Markers or not, that's poor journalism) about a poor band, but you've wasted a few 15000 or so replies trying to be as "mean" as possible, probably not realizing that not a single person takes you seriously.. But, hey, everyone here knows you're a bitter asshole, so there's really no reason to argue here. I've accepted it, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Oh, and it's funny to me how much you bring up the fact that I advertise my music every now and then -- I'm not going to accuse YOU of being jealous, but I do wonder why you are so troubled by the fact that people actually care about the stuff I do. It's not like me advertising or not on here really nets me much in the way of profit or self-gratification, but there are a good handful of people on here who enjoy what I do, purchase what I make, and are happy that I exist. If you're not one of them, you know, you can ignore it, instead of -- like I said -- voicing your opinion about every fucking thing you know nothing about like a -- wait for it -- bitter asshole. And what the hell does "on the internet, I should point out" mean? I play shows, I mail out CD's, I do everything a musician who takes his music seriously should do... oh wait, once again you're proving you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about... sorry!

Your gimmick is pretty boring, though I guess it works for you. I have nothing against you (except the fact that you won't admit that "Dirty" was overproduced; it has fucking DRUM SAMPLES on it, something Steve was greatly angered about!) -- maybe THAT's why you keep trying to anger me. Ah well, just playing your role, I guess. No hard feelings.

Serious question: Does it bother you that I don't hate you?

Wow, what a long post. Sorry I didn't read it all, but I'll just point out a thing: This chap felt like posting insulting remarks about my appreciating 4 Yeah Yeah Yeahs songs and then goes on to say that Buffalo Daughter are a good band. Hmm, that's the mind of someone who's, erm, knowledgable about music. If you didn't know what a wall looked like before, you have just read some writng on it. Next.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.02.2007, 05:41 AM   #12
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Tortoise are great. I love that album.

The thing is, I seem to come off as negative (though, obviously, not as negative as some people on here, heh), but I think a lot of it stems from people just talking abou crappy music in general. I try not to bitch and moan too much, except when there are 50 Dinosaur threads or a certain Markers band is getting called by the press "THE HEIRS TO SONIC YOUTH'S THRONE." The fact is, I post more about good music and new music than I do about music that I hate; it's just, the posts where I'm NOT bitching is the ones people ignore! Heheh.

Maybe I'll ressurect that old Sun City Girls thread while I'm thinking about it

Old 10.02.2007, 05:49 AM   #13
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Wow, what a long post. Sorry I didn't read it all, but I'll just point out a thing: This chap felt like posting insulting remarks about my appreciating 4 Yeah Yeah Yeahs songs and then goes on to say that Buffalo Daughter are a good band. Hmm, that's the mind of someone who's, erm, knowledgable about music. If you didn't know what a wall looked like before, you have just read some writng on it. Next.

A typical Sarramkrop post, where you completely ignore any questions posed to you, act as godlike/condescending/disrespectful as possible, and don't get yourself in any situation wherein you might have to admit that someone else is right. Ah well. I know that's your gimmick, so I shouldn't expect you to break character any time soon.

I am obviously extremely knowledgable of music, as anyone who has ever talked to me about music on here will readily admit. However, I didn't actually know that "taste" (the sense of what is fitting, harmonious, or beautiful; the perception and enjoyment of what constitutes excellence in the fine arts, literature, fashion, etc.) and "knowledge" (acquaintance with facts, truths, or principles, as from study or investigation) were the same thing, but you have corrected me on this. But.. As someone who has heard the entire output of the YYY's and Buffalo Daughter, yeah, Buffalo Daughter are a great band in comparison. Admittingly, I only usually listen to the early weirdo-moog shit of Buffalo Daughter, but it's more inventive, more interesting, noisier, and more melodic than the YYY's; so I like it more. But I'd rather listen to fucking Bleachmobile or something than either of those bands anyway. So, hmm, I guess the point you were trying to make is lost on me, except you are trying to position me as the resident Buffalo Daughter lover/YYY's hater, something I'm not comfortable with, but I'll go with it, sure. You insult music I like, I insult music you like, uh, I guess that's a good point you made, thanks... ?!?!?!

Old 10.02.2007, 05:51 AM   #14
sarramkrop

That's because you haven't that good taste in music. Yes, another condescending post by sarramkrop.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.02.2007, 05:51 AM   #15
sarramkrop

See those two emoticons in my signature? Work it all out.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.02.2007, 05:51 AM   #16
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Is it just me (total dejavuuuu) or you two had almost the same "conversation" on here a few weeks ago??
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.02.2007, 05:53 AM   #17
sarramkrop

He loves my getting harsh on him. I like my internet whipping boy to satisfy my sadistic internet needs. Just like nice whipping boys do.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.02.2007, 05:54 AM   #18
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Yeah, he's pretty much the only person on here I consistently argue with. I'll give him that much..

Old 10.02.2007, 06:03 AM   #19
sarramkrop

atsonicpark, if you don't take me seriously, why do your posts directed towards me get larger and larger?

edit - I don't hate you either. If you fail to see the humour in my posts, that's tough shit.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.02.2007, 06:06 AM   #20
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

It's difficult for me not to reply to questions posed to me or things I feel that I definitely need to address.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth