Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I want to tell this girl I love her......
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.31.2006, 11:32 PM   #1
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
SAGA OF ME & THE GIRL WHO I WORK WITH PART III:

It's been a while since I updated you guys (refer back to the threads "How Young Is Too Young?" and "A Slice Of My Life At Present") about this girl I work with (she will remain nameless for her privacy)...We've become pretty good friends, going out to dinner and last Saturday we saw a laser show with Pink Floyd together and had a great time, with the exception of my rather poor driving (I ran a red light, nearly stopped at a green light, had to make a U-turn on a one-way street, and got lost on the way back)...

One day, (this was a little while ago) we were supposed to go out after she was done working but couldn't becuz she was having surgery the next day and couldn't eat or drink after a certain time...I was done working before her, and as I left, she said "I love you" and actually blew me a kiss...

Now, she never talks about a boyfriend, although she keeps mentioning this story about nearly backing through her boyfriend's garage door in 10th grade...she never mentions him otherwise...but I find out tonight that she may be having an "overnight visit" this Saturday night...now, am I just being paranoid (which could very well be, I've had a lot of misconceptions about her, like the time she said her mom flushed her Vicodin (sp?); I thought she was popping pills, but it turned out she was just using them as pain medication, taking them as directed) or is she talking about sex? I've developed feelings for her, and I want her to know how I feel about her, but at the same time, I don't want to end up spoiling our friendship and at the same time, I can't bear to think of her with someone else...
GeneticKiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.31.2006, 11:36 PM   #2
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Then, fucking do it.
Old 10.31.2006, 11:39 PM   #3
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
I've developed feelings for her, and I want her to know how I feel about her, but at the same time, I don't want to end up spoiling our friendship

Tell her:

"I've developed feelings for you, and I wanted you to know that. But at the same time, I don't want to spoil our friendship."
Old 11.01.2006, 12:05 AM   #4
golden child
expwy. to yr skull

golden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's asses
and add that you dont want to see here with anyone else.

acually, that comes out wrong... id omit that.
Old 11.01.2006, 03:50 AM   #5
UVRAY
bad moon rising

UVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's asses
Unless you are having sex with her yourself and have agreed on a monogamous relationship then you have no claim on her.

It sounds like you have wasted time being her friend instead of just getting in there.

In many cases, if you become a girl's friend then the romantic seduction is blown.

I'm not saying you've definitely lost out just yet but there is that possibility.

Get a move on and you might get a bite at the cherry.

She's probably thinking you don't actually fancy her.

If you have slipped into that area of her mind that is "close male friend" I am afraid you might never pull it back.

As a rule of thumb if, after a lengthy period of time, sex has not occured it's probably never going to.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

UVRAY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2006, 04:27 AM   #6
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
just tell her, whats the option not to? wondering about it your whole life if you dont.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2006, 05:01 AM   #7
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
just try it mate. just try it.

I've been in a situation like this before, I tried that and it worked out.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2006, 05:10 AM   #8
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
Tell her:

"I've developed feelings for you, and I wanted you to know that. But at the same time, I don't want to spoil our friendship."
That is such a beautiful sentence, she'll probably fall for it.
My advice is go for it, Tell her how you feel. You'll be fine because I think she likes you.
Old 11.01.2006, 10:18 AM   #10
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
give her a ride.
Old 11.01.2006, 10:24 AM   #11
Confucious is sex
bad moon rising

Confucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's asses
If she told you she loved you and you did nothing about it then then I'd say she had every right to take that as an indication that you're not interested and to line up another bloke. Sort it out and stop being so emotionally retarded.
Confucious is sex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2006, 11:24 AM   #12
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
So... how'd it go?
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2006, 12:09 PM   #13
Saturseven
little trouble girl

Saturseven has much to be proud ofSaturseven has much to be proud ofSaturseven has much to be proud ofSaturseven has much to be proud ofSaturseven has much to be proud ofSaturseven has much to be proud ofSaturseven has much to be proud ofSaturseven has much to be proud ofSaturseven has much to be proud ofSaturseven has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasher02
That is such a beautiful sentence, she'll probably fall for it.
My advice is go for it, Tell her how you feel. You'll be fine because I think she likes you.
Or her eyes will slightly widen, and a disconcerting smile will come across her face, and she'll say something like 'That's nice..'

If this happens, listen for the faint sound of a heart breaking. You'll be able to hear it.
Saturseven is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2006, 12:16 PM   #14
noisemachine
100%

noisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's asses
Tell her if you ever find out shes sleeping with another guy you'll beat her into a coma.

If that doesn't work, just be honest and tell her how you feel. I know its fucking hard to do (it is for me at least), but if you want the relationship to develope, you have to show her your true intentions.

noisemachine is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2006, 12:30 PM   #15
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I think she already knows you like her dude, but she may not know your INTENT. With ladies, you should always always always make your intent known as soon as possible, because if you don;t they will decide for you , and you do not want to try and romance a lady that has already made up her mind that you are "just a friend" (it hurts like hell)

then again, she may not want a boyfriend or even a steady date, and that is her choice to make (an d it hurts like hell)
Old 11.01.2006, 12:30 PM   #16
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
but you know what hurts more? NOT telling her you feel that way about her and thn living with that regret man.
Old 11.01.2006, 12:47 PM   #17
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
Tell her:

Although he's a pup he is right...

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2006, 01:35 PM   #18
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
SAGA OF ME & THE GIRL WHO I WORK WITH PART III:

It's been a while since I updated you guys (refer back to the threads "How Young Is Too Young?" and "A Slice Of My Life At Present") about this girl I work with (she will remain nameless for her privacy)...We've become pretty good friends, going out to dinner and last Saturday we saw a laser show with Pink Floyd together and had a great time, with the exception of my rather poor driving (I ran a red light, nearly stopped at a green light, had to make a U-turn on a one-way street, and got lost on the way back)...

One day, (this was a little while ago) we were supposed to go out after she was done working but couldn't becuz she was having surgery the next day and couldn't eat or drink after a certain time...I was done working before her, and as I left, she said "I love you" and actually blew me a kiss...

Now, she never talks about a boyfriend, although she keeps mentioning this story about nearly backing through her boyfriend's garage door in 10th grade...she never mentions him otherwise...but I find out tonight that she may be having an "overnight visit" this Saturday night...now, am I just being paranoid (which could very well be, I've had a lot of misconceptions about her, like the time she said her mom flushed her Vicodin (sp?); I thought she was popping pills, but it turned out she was just using them as pain medication, taking them as directed) or is she talking about sex? I've developed feelings for her, and I want her to know how I feel about her, but at the same time, I don't want to end up spoiling our friendship and at the same time, I can't bear to think of her with someone else...

for some reason i can't make it through this text. could you provide a short version and a clear question? i promise to answer earnestly, but i can't follow the plot of this soap opera.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2006, 04:45 PM   #19
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confucious is sex
If she told you she loved you and you did nothing about it then then I'd say she had every right to take that as an indication that you're not interested and to line up another bloke. Sort it out and stop being so emotionally retarded.

Hey now, I did say, "I love you too, [name of girl]."

I might see her later this week...I think I might tell her........................

Remember the song that went, "Hey little girl, I wanna be yr boyfriend"? I don't remember how the rest of it went or who sang it, and I really don't like it that much, but I can't help but identify with it right now...
GeneticKiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2006, 10:54 PM   #20
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I think she already knows you like her dude, but she may not know your INTENT. With ladies, you should always always always make your intent known as soon as possible, because if you don;t they will decide for you , and you do not want to try and romance a lady that has already made up her mind that you are "just a friend" (it hurts like hell)

then again, she may not want a boyfriend or even a steady date, and that is her choice to make (and it hurts like hell)

I am going through that exact thing right now, and it is absolutely terrible. Especially because she originally trold me she likes me, and I have kissed her on a couple of occasions, and we spent hours lying next to eachother... all for "I don't really want a relationship... just friends*."

*FUCK THAT PHRASE.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth