Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page courtney
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.24.2007, 02:02 PM   #1
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses

king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2007, 08:59 PM   #2
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
If she is a scientologist, then that's another reason to hate her.
Old 02.25.2007, 02:31 AM   #3
Anngella
expwy. to yr skull

Anngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's asses
She's not. She's a Buddhist.

http://slouchingsunflowers.tumblr.com/
Anngella is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2007, 02:48 AM   #4
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Yeah I know, but just saying...
Old 02.25.2007, 04:38 AM   #5
foxforce5
bad moon rising

foxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's asses
Hating strangers for their silly beliefs ROCKS!
foxforce5 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2007, 04:39 AM   #6
foxforce5
bad moon rising

foxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's asses
Start naming things Courtney has done that you wouldn't have done as well.
I can't think of any...
Old 02.25.2007, 07:16 AM   #7
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

Let's bag on scientology. And yes, I know what it's about. Usually I accept people's beliefs, but....come on they believe some shit that was started in the 1950's, and is backed by no evidence apart from a science fiction book written by the religions creator. They even have scientology ads on the buses in Sydney now...
Old 02.25.2007, 12:24 PM   #8
foxforce5
bad moon rising

Yeah, I am fucking stupid and I am a terrible excuse for a Buddhist as well. And Courtney has done some pretty reprehensible things I shouldn't attempt to defend. And scientology is fucked up.
I live in Utah though, and see people take shit and be demeaned frequently for beliving or not beliving weird shit, and it bothers me a bit and I over-react when people talk about hating others for their beliefs. Or professed beliefs. Or lack there of.
Old 02.25.2007, 03:02 PM   #9
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
are you fuking stupid?

i sure as hell wouldnt have fucked billy corgan WHILST being married to kurt cobain.

She went out with Billy before she meet Kurt. The story goes she and Billy got into a huge fight she stormed off to a club and thats where she meet Kurt. I think that stuff about them having an affair whilst she was married to Kurt is Bullshit. Billy Corgan did however elude to the fact that she was having an affair with someone at the time (because he has remained good friends with her and he is usually her shoulder to cry on) he did say concerning Courtney "you wouldnt believe what i've seen with her". Billy seems like a really nice guy anyway...this is usually a claim brought up by conspiracy theorists...i wouldn't take any notice

Plus who wouldn't fuck Billy Corgan?
Old 02.25.2007, 03:09 PM   #10
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Washing Machine

especially now. you can imagine hes britney
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2007, 02:22 AM   #11
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
some rantings

http://community.livejournal.com/ohn.../10375456.html

Courtney Love claims she stopped Buzz Osborne from knowingly giving Kurt Cobain a "hot shot", or a lethal injection of heroin. She revealed this while blogging about why she doesn't like Kim Gordon. Both Gordon and Osborne were close friends with Cobain, and to date Gordon is the only one of his friends who has publicly stated she believes he was murdered. Love wrote this on her website yesterday (spelling errors have been corrected):

"i'm going to be nice to Kim Gordon after she's gone out of her way to appear in a film she knew was nonsense, or to add fuel to the fire by saying someting snarky about Buzz Melvins conspiracy theory (oh is that why i had to bust him giving a hotshot to my husband- black tar filled all the way to the top of the syringe? i grabbed it and threw 3/4 down the sink. this was new pure SF “persian” heroin and he'd have been dead so the nerve of him- esp if you read HTH and see the way Buzz bullied and harangued his buttboy, Kurt, who tried to pay him back and all he got for his trouble was negativity and being told everyday he was a sell out little bitch) in the NME. but i saw her shopping in noho one day and thought we smiled pleasantly at each other- maybe it was a spider fly situation, maybe she feels this need to put on this persona because i embarrassed her in lollapalooza (everyone would leave after my set) but i gave them that slot, demanded they have headlining which afforded them 3-5 million in revenue, and they weren't even nice to me- am i grudgey about Kim Gordon? well i don't wanna see her this morning but i wouldn't really do much but probably avoid her and pray for her happiness so she wasnt so damned miserable if i did"

She then went on to say "sorry to share about the hotshot, but i saw the look in the guys face as he was slapping the arm"

ummm, yeah
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2007, 02:26 AM   #12
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
i was initially thinking of posting that about 8 hours ago, in hopes of intelligent discussion, but i guess after getting it grilled into my head, there isn't much intelligent discussion to be had,

Courtney is a sociopath and a compulsive liar, but i still post it, not sure why, maybe the headache the size of a snowball made me, or the poking hard cheese in my stomach, six thousand times over
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2007, 02:52 AM   #13
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
Thanks, I found it interesting. I didn't know that Kim has said she thinks Kurt was murdered.
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2007, 02:54 AM   #14
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washing Machine
She went out with Billy before she meet Kurt. The story goes she and Billy got into a huge fight she stormed off to a club and thats where she meet Kurt. I think that stuff about them having an affair whilst she was married to Kurt is Bullshit. Billy Corgan did however elude to the fact that she was having an affair with someone at the time (because he has remained good friends with her and he is usually her shoulder to cry on) he did say concerning Courtney "you wouldnt believe what i've seen with her". Billy seems like a really nice guy anyway...this is usually a claim brought up by conspiracy theorists...i wouldn't take any notice

Billy Corgan is the biggest prick in the world, I'm sorry to say.
Old 02.26.2007, 02:57 AM   #15
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantophobia
some rantings

http://community.livejournal.com/ohn.../10375456.html

Courtney Love claims she stopped Buzz Osborne from knowingly giving Kurt Cobain a "hot shot", or a lethal injection of heroin. She revealed this while blogging about why she doesn't like Kim Gordon. Both Gordon and Osborne were close friends with Cobain, and to date Gordon is the only one of his friends who has publicly stated she believes he was murdered. Love wrote this on her website yesterday (spelling errors have been corrected):

"i'm going to be nice to Kim Gordon after she's gone out of her way to appear in a film she knew was nonsense, or to add fuel to the fire by saying someting snarky about Buzz Melvins conspiracy theory (oh is that why i had to bust him giving a hotshot to my husband- black tar filled all the way to the top of the syringe? i grabbed it and threw 3/4 down the sink. this was new pure SF “persian” heroin and he'd have been dead so the nerve of him- esp if you read HTH and see the way Buzz bullied and harangued his buttboy, Kurt, who tried to pay him back and all he got for his trouble was negativity and being told everyday he was a sell out little bitch) in the NME. but i saw her shopping in noho one day and thought we smiled pleasantly at each other- maybe it was a spider fly situation, maybe she feels this need to put on this persona because i embarrassed her in lollapalooza (everyone would leave after my set) but i gave them that slot, demanded they have headlining which afforded them 3-5 million in revenue, and they weren't even nice to me- am i grudgey about Kim Gordon? well i don't wanna see her this morning but i wouldn't really do much but probably avoid her and pray for her happiness so she wasnt so damned miserable if i did"

She then went on to say "sorry to share about the hotshot, but i saw the look in the guys face as he was slapping the arm"

ummm, yeah
Reckon that's bullshit, why would Buzzo want to do that??

Sorry about the double post.
Old 02.26.2007, 03:17 AM   #16
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Sick of hearing about the bitch, for sure.
Old 02.26.2007, 03:31 AM   #17
foxforce5
bad moon rising

Oh shit, Courtney Love? I thought this was about Courtney who works at that hair place and who is bulimic and just moved in with whats his name, Greg's friend. I recant all. Mon Dieu.
Old 02.26.2007, 06:04 AM   #18
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
i wouldnt....hes a concieted twerp. and while ill admit the pumpkins did have an interesting sound, i think it was a fluke...his background before the pumkins isnt in the slightest bit intersting.

and even hanging out with an ex in london...while its yr husbands birthday in the us.....is still kinda fucked.

sorry.
Shit I forgot feb 20th. Shit shit shit shit!
Old 02.26.2007, 10:15 AM   #19
Brett Robinson
bad moon rising

Brett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's asses
pretty sure this photo sums it all up:::

http://dlisted.com/?p=7187

best caption: "how many STDs are in that picture?"
Old 02.26.2007, 10:24 AM   #20
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
I never liked Hole in the first place, but all these threads have the sole effect of making me feel burned out on Nirvana. I used to like them, but now I'm suffering from overkill and I mentally switch off the moment I see or hear the name.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth