Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Let swa(y) tell you how it is
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.20.2007, 08:54 AM   #1
sarramkrop

Dear swa(y),

I am a 10 year old kid with an insatiable apetite for atronomy and everything space-related. I have been following your ever insightful rants on the Sonic Youth forum for the past few months and I would like to ask you a question: Is the earth really shaped like a ball or THOSE PIGS!!!! are lying to us, and it is instead shaped like a box of Quality Street chocolates?

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Pete Telescope
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2007, 09:09 AM   #2
sarramkrop

All the time, amongst other things.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2007, 09:17 AM   #3
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I just got my ass kicked by Paris Hilton!

tee hee
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2007, 10:28 AM   #4
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
All the time, amongst other things.

He is a lovable, and quite the man. wink wink.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2007, 10:33 AM   #5
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
I actually find Swa's posts intelligent, humorous, or intelligent and humorous at the same time. His presence adds to the board
Old 09.20.2007, 10:37 AM   #6
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynthethicalY
He is a lovable, and quite the man. wink wink.

Aw, you are a sweet thing. How's the plan to kill gmku going? I propose that we distract him by playing The Stones' 'Angie' at full volume, hand him a spliff, and then when he is re-living the sixties in full swing....BANG!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2007, 10:42 AM   #7
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
I actually find Swa's posts intelligent, humorous, or intelligent and humorous at the same time. His presence adds to the board

Emos of a feather flock together.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2007, 10:45 AM   #8
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman

No, not really.
He seems to me to be a bellend with not much of value to say, but honest about it at least. And on an internet forum you cant be expecting standards.
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2007, 10:53 AM   #9
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
No, not really.
He seems to me to be a bellend with not much of value to say, but honest about it at least. And on an internet forum you cant be expecting standards.

The value of what he says is often where I find the humor in him.

thurstons favorite shoe!!!!!!
post picures of hot animals.
im not pissed. (hahaha)
okaye....

On the contrary, there are also ones with no value whatsoever
tail of two cities...

The man definitely has his ups and downs, but I still do think that when he has something intelligent to say, he says it well
Old 09.20.2007, 10:57 AM   #10
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
im afraid im not as much of an expert on this persons posts as you, and frankly its something i cant be arsed to muse on.
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2007, 11:00 AM   #11
sarramkrop

He speaks a lot of shit, but I too find swa(y) to be funny sometimes. It's just that he goes through some phases when he's pouring the JD and all he wants is rant about utterly serious stuff in a silly way. I am not saying that he is a nasty piece of shit or anything because he isn't, in fact I admire his honesty, for one. It's just that he can speak a lot of rubbish, but then we all do, don't we?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2007, 11:09 AM   #12
sarramkrop

I told you not to get so near my posts with your Aids and stuff.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth