Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page FUCK the Chinese
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.21.2008, 05:27 PM   #1
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
from -FUPPETS-

Some more jack-assery by our newest "friendly economic partner," China.
When the Olympic Games were set to begin, the Chinese totalitarian government decided to create specific "Protest Zones" which would be the only places where protest would be allowed to occur, by the whim of those fascist assholes. Not only were they setting up specific, heavily fortified protest zones, anyone wishing to protest would have to actually file an official request with a specific Chinese government agency, the Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau. If this Bureau saw fit to honor your request you would be assigned a date and time to go protest. what a load of SHIT! As if they would not turn down every single protest coming and possibly arrest those seeking to protest for "re-education," which the Chinese do regularly, fucking goddamn assholes.

So, the worst fears have been realized. From the Houston Chronicle,

Two elderly women were sentenced to a year of "re-education through labor"
after they applied for permits to demonstrate during the Olympics, according to
the son of one of the would-be protesters.
Wu Dianyuan, 79, and Wang
Xiuying, 77, went to police five times between Aug. 5 and Aug. 18 to seek
approval to protest against officials who evicted them from their homes in 2001.
The Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau did not approve or deny their
applications during the first three visits. On the fourth visit, the women were
told that they would receive a year's punishment, until July 29, 2009, for
"disturbing the public order."
According to a written order they received, they would not have to immediately go to a re-education labor camp, but their movements would be restricted. If they violated various provisions or regulations, however, they could be sent to a labor camp. Wu and Wang tried to return a fifth time to inquire about their protest application but they were told that their right to apply had been stripped.
"When I first heard about the possibility of being allowed to protest, I was very happy. My issue could be resolved. But it turned out all to be cheating ... I feel stuck in my heart," Wu said by telephone. Li Xuehui said his mother, Wu, and her friend are outraged.
Usually labor re-education is reserved for "prostitutes and thieves," Li
said. "What the two old ladies did is nowhere near that." He pointed out that
Wang is nearly blind.

The full article, written by Ariana Eunjung Cha for the Washington Post, can be read here. It is fucking pathetically stupid.

Here is the "seditious" old lady the Chinese fascist fuckfaces are so scared of that they are willing to make an example of her and sentence her to a forced-labor camp for a year.

Here is their fucking bullshit propaganda spin on this whole issue.
Earlier this week, the official New China News Service
reported that police had received 77 applications but none has been
approved.
Wang Wei, executive vice president of the Beijing Olympic organizing committee, cast the empty protest zones in a positive light, telling reporters Wednesday that the disputes brought by would-be protesters had been resolved.
Old 08.21.2008, 05:30 PM   #2
mangajunky
expwy. to yr skull

mangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's asses
<sarcasm>See, we shouldn't complain in this country that we're being assigned specific areas to protest away from the convention centers. It could be so much worse!! </sarcasm>

Don't let yer meat loaf.
mangajunky is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.21.2008, 05:31 PM   #3
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Hahaha, her cane in on her foot.
Old 08.21.2008, 05:32 PM   #4
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
There's no real right to protest in the UK anymore, either - welcome to "democracy"...
Old 08.21.2008, 05:32 PM   #5
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangajunky
<sarcasm>See, we shouldn't complain in this country that we're being assigned specific areas to protest away from the convention centers. It could be so much worse!! </sarcasm>

hahahah! too true. I know so many fucking blind sheep that thought it was operfectly cool to set up "protest zones" for big political events. what the fuck? cutting off civil disobedience at the pass.

the chinese learned that shit from USA you know.

what a load.

nearly
Old 08.21.2008, 05:34 PM   #6
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
little shits
Old 08.21.2008, 10:53 PM   #7
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
from -FUPPETS-

shit we know etc etc

Here is their fucking bullshit propaganda spin on this whole issue.
etc

boycott the olympics man!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.21.2008, 11:04 PM   #8
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
first you want to give them iTunes and now you want to fuck them.

thats the spirit!

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2008, 12:52 AM   #9
jakeonguitar
bad moon rising

jakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's asses
sorta defeats the whole purpose of protesting, doesn't it? having controleld protesting by those who are being protested...

jakeonguitar is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2008, 02:17 AM   #10
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Quote:
Earlier this week, the official New China News Service
reported that police had received 77 applications but none has been
approved.
Wang Wei, executive vice president of the Beijing Olympic organizing committee, cast the empty protest zones in a positive light, telling reporters Wednesday that the disputes brought by would-be protesters had been resolved.
Oh god.
I stopped believing a word of it when they said only 77 had applied.

Also the word re-education is a lol.
Old 08.22.2008, 09:08 AM   #11
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

"re-education" scares the hell out of me
Old 08.22.2008, 09:33 AM   #12
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
We don't need no "re-eduction"
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasms in the classrooms
"Teacher", leave them "kids" alone!
Hey! "Teacher"! Leave them "kids" alone!
All in all it's just another brick in the wall.
Old 08.22.2008, 09:35 AM   #13
reginald
stalker

reginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's asses
The US has their 'Gitmo' cages set up for the protesters in Denver at the Democratic Nat'l Convention too !

I just wonder what will constitute out-of-line behavior. Long Hair ?

Denver Salon Gives Free Haircuts to Homeless for Convention

By Jeralyn, Section Democratic National Convention 2008
Posted on Tue Aug 19, 2008 at 07:01:00 AM EST

CBS4 Denver reports Sly's Salon in Denver is providing free haircuts to the homeless in advance of the Democratic Convention. The effort was organized by Denver Human Services.
It seems to be a first -- don't move the homeless, clean them up. That was the work of one salon and the recipients didn't even seem to care if the Democrats were coming to town. Sly's Salon at 17th and Grant was offering free haircuts to the homeless Monday. "To give them haircuts and make them all spiffed up for the Democratic National Convention, because they are part of our community as well," said Ghandia Gohnson, co-owner of Sly's Salon.

http://www.talkleft.com/story/2008/8/19/210/49991

reginald is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2008, 09:56 AM   #14
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

don;t fix the problem! Just make it look good for the duration!
Old 08.22.2008, 01:54 PM   #15
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
Racist.
Old 08.22.2008, 01:57 PM   #16
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

The Chinese are composed of over 25 different ethnic groups, the largest being the HAN group, whose dynasty ruled China for hundreds of years.

you know who are among the most racist people on Earth? The chinese

ha! fuck their government !!!
Old 08.22.2008, 02:03 PM   #17
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2008, 02:08 PM   #18
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
The Chinese are composed of over 25 different ethnic groups, the largest being the HAN group, whose dynasty ruled China for hundreds of years.

That does not excuse you of your racist rant.
Old 08.22.2008, 02:53 PM   #19
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

boycott the olympics maaaaaaaan!!!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2008, 07:26 PM   #20
sarramkrop

You can't.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth