Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page 08 US Presidential Calculator
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.08.2008, 11:39 PM   #21
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Yeah Huckabee is going to outlaw pre maritial sex. Ooh, this reminds me of Escape From L.A.

Old 01.08.2008, 11:44 PM   #22
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Huckabee would do no such thing. Tell me, how in the hell would a law like that be enforced?

At any rate, you were probably just joking.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.08.2008, 11:44 PM   #23
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
romney isnt a fundamentalist-- sure mormonism is a bit strange, but the christ loonies dont think he's "conservative enough"-- which to me is a good thing. huckabee on the other hand is another pat fucking robertson.

it gets a litte confusing when you compare all the issues between the two of them and the religion thing is major thing while other issues go to the other side

i found it funny that the best republican on mine was still behind the worst democrat, i am not sure what that issue was about, some core thing i guess
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.08.2008, 11:47 PM   #24
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Huckabee would do no such thing. Tell me, how in the hell would a law like that be enforced?

At any rate, you were probably just joking.
He does it through the power of MUSIC!!!!

MUST....ABSTAIN....
Old 01.08.2008, 11:53 PM   #25
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantophobia
it gets a litte confusing when you compare all the issues between the two of them and the religion thing is major thing while other issues go to the other side

i suppose so but i am extremely allergic to the mixing of government and religion, and 8 years of ayatollah bush have left me desperate for the return of separation of church and state-- and i mean it when i say desperate.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.08.2008, 11:55 PM   #26
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

Yes. The separation of church and state is getting way to retarded now.
Old 01.09.2008, 12:09 AM   #27
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
it's A Trap!
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.09.2008, 12:12 AM   #28
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i suppose so but i am extremely allergic to the mixing of government and religion, and 8 years of ayatollah bush have left me desperate for the return of separation of church and state-- and i mean it when i say desperate.

but it seems very much so that Romney would the very same to appease the evangelical base, but you can only take them at their word, as with any politician, then they act and seems very liable to flip when it suits him
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.09.2008, 01:24 AM   #29
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROpumpkins
Yeah Huckabee is going to outlaw pre maritial sex. Ooh, this reminds me of Escape From L.A.

Outlaw pre-marital sex and in 100 years there will be no married people and no children.

Seriously, like 99% of married couples the woman gets knocked up before they get married.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.09.2008, 01:30 AM   #30
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
There's no way to make the radical Muslim extremists love us; the only way is to teach them once and for all that they better fear us.

I'd rather just drop out of the UN, pull out of Iraq, and cut our allegiance to Israel and get off the oil standard.

You can't make them love us, and fear just breeds further hatred.

I say just give them less reasons to hate us.

I'm a wimpy pacifist, I guess that's why it told me that I'm close to Kucinich.
Old 01.09.2008, 01:30 AM   #31
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
Outlaw pre-marital sex and in 100 years there will be no married people and no children.

Seriously, like 99% of married couples the woman gets knocked up before they get married.
Holla'

Old 01.09.2008, 01:38 AM   #32
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
Extremism Muslim will hate us no matter what. Anytime the U.S. and/or U.N. gets involved internationally with another country/goverment, they will say we are in the wrong. Nothing we do will making them stop targetting us. At the same time we need to stop playing into thier hands. All those videos and shit they make, and then CNN and Fox News airs it, that's just giving them what they want, a platform to air thier propaganda. The 24 media monster needs to stop giving them a platform, and using those tapes and shit as a way to instill fear in the American conciousness.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.09.2008, 02:00 AM   #33
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

If we get take our hand completely out of their cookie jar, they might still hate us for having once put it in there, but I think their interest in killing us would decline.

We need to stop supporting the terrorists in Israel. If Europe wants to support Israel, so be it. The crisis in the middle east is a cold war relic fueled my cross-religion hatred, racism, and economic frustration.

The sooner the US cuts loose their cold-war policies, the better.
Old 01.09.2008, 02:13 AM   #34
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

What are we going to do? Occupy Iran for a year and for every suicide bombing against US troops, kill twice the amount of their women and children as they killed of our US troops? Cut off genitalia?

It's hard to instill fear through moral methods and methods that don't break the Geneva conventions and conventions of human rights.
Old 01.09.2008, 02:25 AM   #35
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantophobia
but it seems very much so that Romney would the very same to appease the evangelical base, but you can only take them at their word, as with any politician, then they act and seems very liable to flip when it suits him

hey im saying this before going to sleep and im tired so i hope this makes sense--

i think for romney this is an act-- he's a lot more pragmatic than rule by religion. of course once he gets the evangelical votes, well, he won't have more use for them. . now, is he a weasel? maybe. but in politics i prefer someone who compromises rather than some pigheaded fuck like the current dry-drunk in chief. oh yes. "conviction" is overrated. politics is about compromise, negotiation, and accomodation, because you can't get 100% of anybody to agree on anything. the alternative-- is currently in charge.
Old 01.09.2008, 02:58 AM   #36
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
It gave me Mike Gravel?? But anyways, I am really excited this year, hopefully we can get a Democrat into the White House. The shocker of the Night was Clinton winning, especially since Obama was in the Lead.
Old 01.09.2008, 04:35 PM   #37
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

I'm not that excited.

I'll be excited when an independent has a chance.
Old 01.09.2008, 05:02 PM   #38
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead

did you get these stats at your last family reunion?
Old 01.09.2008, 06:51 PM   #39
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

Quote:
did you get these stats at your last family reunion?

Hahahahahaha.

4/5 of the girls in my mom's family were pregnant before they got married. The 5th one married an infertile man. Eventually she adopted.

In my family my oldest sister had her baby before she got married, but my 2nd oldest sister is married and still no baby. But her husband is a pothead. So, that might have something to do with it. And I think she's on the pill. I know she was when she was in college because I noticed she had a post-it on her fridge that said "don't forget to take your birth control pills."

My grandmother (my mother's mother) claims to this day that she was a virgin until marriage and did not get pregnant until several years later. But I have my doubts about that.

One of my cousin's has a kid, and surprise, she's not married. My brother Max and my cousin Hans are both married but have yet to knock up their wives. I think the men in my family are generally more intelligent than the women. No offense to women not in my family.

The best story of all is that my great grandmother (mother's mother's mother) was pregnant with twins and rode on a motorcycle cross country when they got married. She's been dead for years, but it is kind of fun to think that my great grandmother had a wild streak.

My mom's family is lutheran, not catholic surprisingly. My Dad's family is catholic, apparently in his family when a girl get's pregnant she's just locked up in the basement and starves to death. (Or so my mother tells me, I think that happened to either a great aunt or a great great aunt.)

My mom's very open with me and tells me all the dirt. My Dad is much more closed. He won't tell me any of his crazy navy stories, about women before my mother, etc. I just found out this year that his Dad died on a Thanksgiving. (His Dad died in the 60's when he was a teenager.) I was born on a Thanksgiving! Not the same date, but man. He says he doesn't really think about it on Thanksgiving, but I don't see how he can't.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth