Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page How gullible are you?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.08.2008, 06:36 AM   #21
sarramkrop

That's inoffensive stuff, anyway. It's more like embellishing stories that aren't going to have any serious repercussions on other people. It's when it stops making someone take you seriously that you should really worry about it.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2008, 11:21 AM   #22
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyrulesok
oh just nonsense stuff mostly, i can't even think of anything specific now, like i might tell someone that i bumoed into jimmy mallet on the street once and he was really grumpy, or stupid stuff like that. it's a really retarded thing to do.

i never lie about anything serious though, cause that would make me a total wanker, but i do find it hard to get people to trust me (obviously).
I've known a few people like that. It's generally pretty harmless, claiming to have owned a peacock when they were younger or something; I can tell that the people I've known couldn't help it, and didn't really want to lie. But it can be rather easy to spot, so it's good that you warn people and let them know you're aware of it, and to admit it if they feel the need to call you on something.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2008, 11:27 AM   #23
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I'm pretty gullible to people I just meet whom I don't have any reason to suppose are lying.

And I think I would be pretty offended if the person that lied to me supposed me an idiot for believing them.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2008, 11:39 AM   #24
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
hi, my name is floatingslowly and I'm an transgalactic-death-machine hellbent on yr planet's desctruction.

why should I care if you biowarefare monkeys tell fibs?

yr all going to die a nasty death anyways.

and by nasty death, I mean, particle disintigration.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2008, 11:39 AM   #25
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
I'm not gullible in the least.
Old 07.08.2008, 02:52 PM   #26
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyrulesok
oh just nonsense stuff mostly, i can't even think of anything specific now, like i might tell someone that i bumoed into jimmy mallet on the street once and he was really grumpy, or stupid stuff like that. it's a really retarded thing to do.

i never lie about anything serious though, cause that would make me a total wanker, but i do find it hard to get people to trust me (obviously).

I have a friend who does that. The worst time was when he told me a story about something he had experienced once, which was actually just a copy of a story I had told him sometime before about something that had happened to me... except his was more amazing of course.

It used to annoy me a lot, but now I just ignore it whenever I spot him (or others) on telling little lies.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth