Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Finally getting an ipod...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.02.2007, 10:16 PM   #21
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I am an LP guy at heart and MP3s sound crappy and all that, but I'm not that concerned with fidelity when I'm riding my bike wearing my illegal headphones and playing them at an unsafe volume.
Very convenient for that, but at home I spin vinyl.
I do actually prefer the sounds of vinyl. She asked me what I wanted and I told her either a record player or an ipod. But I'm glad she went with the ipod cause I will probably throw down the cash eventually for a record player; I probably wouldn't have spent a lot of money on an ipod. But I'm extremely glad to be getting one.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2007, 05:10 PM   #22
plastic sun
little trouble girl

plastic sun has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I bought an iPod classic 80GB, and it works pretty well. (there are a few minor bugs, like some of the album art won't display properly...)
the quality's nice. the only real problem i have with it is how easily it's scratched on the back! and there aren't any retail stores that sell cases yet
plastic sun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2007, 06:33 PM   #23
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
I know, I'm WAY behind the times, but I never could get myself to spend the money. But my wife is getting me one for our anniversary, it's a black 30gb ipod with video playback. It's nice

don't do it. hold out until those bastards finally make it operate on AAA batteries...

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth