Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Survey for my sonic peeps! SONIC LIFE!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.08.2008, 08:33 AM   #21
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
What is yr favorite candy bar? Fry's Chocolate Cream

What is yr least favorite candy bar? Dairy Milk

If you could pick the very best, most excellent costume to wear as a kid back in the day, what would you pick for yourself? ninja, with tonnes of concealed bits and bobs

Do you like lyrics that are clear and straighforward, or do you prefer lyrics to be obtuse and hard to make out? generally, i prefer clear and straightforward

Do you sometimes feel all alone, like an island in the sonic sea, or do you have many people that you share yr musical love with? i have enough

what do you use to sweeten yr beverages? i don't

Is it just me or do you agree that a calendar of "The Girls of the Sonic Youth Forum" would have much more delicious HOTNESS than any other comparative band's forum ladies? i have no idea

Are you the type of person that, if all things were equal, would be very content leading a life of leisure, reading, listening to music, eating great food, or are you someone that has to actively be involved in the world around you to feel valuable? the former
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.08.2008, 08:41 AM   #22
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
What is yr favorite candy bar?
Twix

What is yr least favorite candy bar?

If you could pick the very best, most excellent costume to wear as a kid back in the day, what would you pick for yourself?
a sandtrooper

Do you like lyrics that are clear and straighforward, or do you prefer lyrics to be obtuse and hard to make out?
esoteric

Do you sometimes feel all alone, like an island in the sonic sea, or do you have many people that you share yr musical love with?
sometimes one, sometimes the other

what do you use to sweeten yr beverages?
sugar

Is it just me or do you agree that a calendar of "The Girls of the Sonic Youth Forum" would have much more delicious HOTNESS than any other comparative band's forum ladies?
true

Are you the type of person that, if all things were equal, would be very content leading a life of leisure, reading, listening to music, eating great food, or are you someone that has to actively be involved in the world around you to feel valuable?
leisure

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.08.2008, 02:48 PM   #23
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses

right now, wonka's nerds.

too many to mention

If you could pick the very best, most excellent costume to wear as a kid back in the day, what would you pick for yourself?

the only time i gave a shit about going all out on a costume was when i was going to be a pirate and wanted a long hair wig, a big overcoat, big hat, etc. but i never did it...besides, i'm a ninja man myself.

Do you like lyrics that are clear and straighforward, or do you prefer lyrics to be obtuse and hard to make out?

lyrics that affect me, don't care if they are straight forward or abstract.

Do you sometimes feel all alone, like an island in the sonic sea, or do you have many people that you share yr musical love with?

mostly alone but, like an island, it has visitors to various beaches occasionally.

sugar, brown sugar preferably.

Is it just me or do you agree that a calendar of "The Girls of the Sonic Youth Forum" would have much more delicious HOTNESS than any other comparative band's forum ladies?

it's not just you.

Are you the type of person that, if all things were equal, would be very content leading a life of leisure, reading, listening to music, eating great food, or are you someone that has to actively be involved in the world around you to feel valuable?

i would love to be active in playing music, writing and stuff, but it's something for myself and not because i want to be involved in the world. fuck the world.

Does floatingslowly know that he is outclassed and outmatched in our Interstellar Rap Battle?

you're just lucky i haven't stepped up to challenge you both.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.08.2008, 02:57 PM   #24
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I started out upset that every single one of you dissed me.

then I quickly came to the realize that barring a SELECT FEW, most of you have absolute shit taste in rap and thereby make yr opinions defunct.

have a nice day, wankstas.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.08.2008, 09:50 PM   #25
Style
stalker

Style kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

do skittles count? other than that butterfinger i guess. i don't really eat candy bars.

Quote:

can't think of one i wouldn't like.

Quote:

batman. not the newer ones either. the adam west era. i loved watching that as a kid. so it fits perfectly.

Quote:

i like lyrics that fit the song.

Quote:

alone. my friends still listen to the radio. the horror.

Quote:

whatever alternative there is to real sugar. because cancer is better than gaining weight.

Quote:

yes. it would be good enough to be posted on the wall. not just any wall. but the wall dedicated to my calenders of girls i find hot. its quite an honor.

Quote:

i'm the type of person that has to be doing what they want at every given moment.

Quote:
Does floatingslowly know that he is outclassed and outmatched in our Interstellar Rap Battle?

good question. but whever i hear or read the word intergalactic. i'm too busy picturing girls in space pants.
Style is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.08.2008, 10:04 PM   #26
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
What is yr favorite candy bar? Buh...?

By 'Buh' I do not mean that I don't know what candy is. Obviously, that'd be stupid. We're all grown-ups, and we all know that different areas have different understandings and preferred vernacular. What I mean is that I don't really care about candy. I've never had much of a sweet tooth.

If you could pick the very best, most excellent costume to wear as a kid back in the day, what would you pick for yourself? I remember enjoying being naked as a child, as I do as an adult.

Do you like lyrics that are clear and straighforward, or do you prefer lyrics to be obtuse and hard to make out? I like lyrics that are good, or in a language I don't speak. 'Obtuse' would describe Steve Malkmus, who I hate, and also Mark E Smith, who I love. Straightforward would describe Low, whose lyrics I love, or Westlife, whose lyrics are insipid at best.

This musical ennui dialogue is turgid. Everyone indulging it - please die.

what do you use to sweeten yr beverages? Heroin
Is it just me or do you agree that a calendar of "The Girls of the Sonic Youth Forum" would have much more delicious HOTNESS than any other comparative band's forum ladies? It is not just you that wishes to impress upon everyone your 'heterosexuality'. It is most pronounced with you, on this board.

Are you the type of person that, if all things were equal, would be very content leading a life of leisure, reading, listening to music, eating great food, or are you someone that has to actively be involved in the world around you to feel valuable? Reading, listening to music is a more active engagement with the world than any other I can think of. I think a re-reading of Seamus Heaney's 'digging' would do you good.

He does not know because it is not true - FS totally pwns you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.09.2008, 01:24 PM   #27
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Rolo is great, too.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.10.2008, 10:07 AM   #28
iskandertime
little trouble girl

iskandertime kicks all y'all's assesiskandertime kicks all y'all's assesiskandertime kicks all y'all's assesiskandertime kicks all y'all's assesiskandertime kicks all y'all's assesiskandertime kicks all y'all's assesiskandertime kicks all y'all's assesiskandertime kicks all y'all's assesiskandertime kicks all y'all's assesiskandertime kicks all y'all's assesiskandertime kicks all y'all's asses
uh, ok, lemmy see here...
What is yr favorite candy bar? Frozen Charlston Chew

What is yr least favorite candy bar? I've never had one, but the idea of the "wine gum dipped in choclate" bar that Canadians like so much makes me feel all oogy.

If you could pick the very best, most excellent costume to wear as a kid back in the day, what would you pick for yourself? Pirate? That's a hard one. Robot? Monkey?

Do you like lyrics that are clear and straighforward, or do you prefer lyrics to be obtuse and hard to make out? I dont really like lyrics all that much. I guess It depends on the song.

Do you sometimes feel all alone, like an island in the sonic sea, or do you have many people that you share yr musical love with? I sometimes feel all alone, that's when I come here! (Cue theme music from "Cheers").

what do you use to sweeten yr beverages? Bourbon

Is it just me or do you agree that a calendar of "The Girls of the Sonic Youth Forum" would have much more delicious HOTNESS than any other comparative band's forum ladies? It is not just you.

Are you the type of person that, if all things were equal, would be very content leading a life of leisure, reading, listening to music, eating great food, or are you someone that has to actively be involved in the world around you to feel valuable? I would have to be involved somehow.

Does floatingslowly know that he is outclassed and outmatched in our Interstellar Rap Battle? No, he doesn't know.
iskandertime is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.10.2008, 10:12 AM   #29
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i'm gonna do a 2nd one. just because.

TUNA TACOS

VANILLA ICE

INVISIBLE MAN. AND THEN GO INTO THE GIRL'S LOCKER ROOM.

CLEAR OR I CAN'T UNDERSTAND FOR SHIT. IN ENGLISH THAT IS. SPANISH I LIKE THE OBTUSE BECAUSE I "GET" IT.

NOT **MANY** BUT ENOUGH

GOO GOO GOO

I LOOKS LIKE COCK ROCK BANDS TOOK THE CAKE IN THE 90S

WRONG PREMISE. FURREAL.

I LIKE FLOTZ, BUT TO EACH THEIR OWN-- ROBOTS HAVE NO RHYTM.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.10.2008, 10:21 AM   #30
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
I LIKE FLOTZ, BUT TO EACH THEIR OWN-- ROBOTS HAVE NO RHYTM.

ANTI-SYNTHETIC.

it's not MY fault you can't follow my hypergalactic flow!

too complex the beats are for you.
Old 03.10.2008, 10:23 AM   #31
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly

too complex the beats are for you.

yes yoda.

but you can't really syncopate every syllable
Old 03.10.2008, 11:51 AM   #32
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

you can when yr rockin' it at 175 bpm and have a tongue that moves as quick as mine.

I'd show you just how quick, but you smell like a man.
Old 03.10.2008, 12:49 PM   #33
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
you can when yr rockin' it at 175 bpm and have a tongue that moves as quick as mine.

I'd show you just how quick, but you smell like a man.

yeah. please abstain. i don't wanna have to be rude and smash your cranium with a rock. bot or not, there would be a loud clang, and the whole thing would just be so very unfriendly and tasteless.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth