Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I am only casually accepting of parents who DONT smoke pot..
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.16.2008, 01:50 PM   #21
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
Having a religious experience while watching your kids is also pretty fucking stupid.

kids are people, they are not to be stashed away like the drugs. hard drugs and hallucinogens I agree are not kid friendly, and hard drugs should not be done by anyone to begin with. but herb, it is a plant, and if you are a herb smoker and you hide this from your children you are hiding a major portion of yourself, and that is sad. the people from this board have more then vouched for their pot smoking parents.

now in regards religious experiences, if you have to hide your religious experiences from your children, you are in the wrong fucking religion.

"He called a little child and had him stand among them. 3And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven."

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.16.2008, 01:52 PM   #22
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
The more I hear about the Cantankerous Clan, the more in genuine awe I am of them..."pose for Playboy"? Now that's responsible parentin'!
they're fucking nuts.
where do you think i get it from? i'm not a fluke.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth