Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page if you found out a good friend was a rapist/murderer/etc would you still be friends?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.28.2009, 11:07 PM   #21
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
Its difficult to say, "You're a sick fuck and I want nothing to do with you ever again." I agree, a man who rapes a woman, or makes a serious attempt at it is incredibly repulsive to me. If this had been a one time thing and he said, "Yeah, I was stupid or going through some bad shit at that time in my life." I'd do my best to be understanding and say, well I'm glad that he was unable to actually succed in the rape. Because while the fact that he attempted it to begin with is fucked up, it would be thousands of times worse if he actually succeeded in it. Then he says he still has those types of thoughts. I'd ask if he is going to any kind of therpy to keep those desires in check. I guess there are potential child molesters who have those thoughts through some kind of chemical and or enviromental reactions within them, but they recognize it for the atrocious act that it is and try to get help with it before they act on it. To give someone credit who is able to say, "I have these desires but I can not and will not act on them" needs support from thier family and friends, because without someone there to remind them that its wrong, thier impulses could overtake thier ablitiy to recognize just how wrong they are. Same thing goes for murderers, its often the loners and the ones who's friends and family turn thier back on them who act out on these impulses rather then getting help for them.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.29.2009, 02:24 AM   #22
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty bunny
you can't rape in self-defense.

says you.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.29.2009, 02:29 AM   #23
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Seconded. Watch 'Terror Firmer.' Or 'Terrorfirmer.' No time to Google it myself.

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.29.2009, 02:56 AM   #24
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
Is he a murderer that got caught?

Because i think you would just be made to no longer be his friend by him being in jail

You would just sit home going "i cant believe Jarrod killed 18 people!"
And then going over all the bad things that Jarrod had ever done until you just have constant bad thoughts about the guy.

So i guess not...but that all depends on if he had been caught as was in jail.
Old 07.29.2009, 07:22 AM   #25
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
contex pls.

rape no. I dont think there is any circumstance, that I can think of?

If my friend killed someone who was about to kill me, then sure..

It'd be hard to deal with, but alive would be a perk.
Old 07.29.2009, 07:41 AM   #26
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I may have discussed this elsewhere, but I met a dude last year who was the creepiest fucker ever. I had to work with him. And he was telling people on a break one night about this dude he knew.. I guess it was his best friend actually.. and this guy killed his girlfriend and stayed with her rotting body for a week and eventually turned himself in and went to prison.

Anyway, this creepy fucker writes and visits this killer all the time. And he's like "Yeah, I can see why he did what he did, she was a bitch." ...And everyone, obviously, got real freaked out by this creepy fucker. One night he threatened to bring a gun to work and shoot the boss. He was eventually fired...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.29.2009, 08:32 AM   #27
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
i guess i would go along with the no to rape, and yes to murderer thing because....

my homies roomate was in jail for attempted rape, but he told everybody he was in jail for stabbing a guy he knew who tried to rape someone(and he was always going on and on about how horrible rape is, to the point where it was creepy,like you're talking about hockey and he starts going on about rape) anyways he tried to rape again and is in jail now, i guess he was never actually my friend and it's physically impossible to be friends with him now, i didn't really care about him stabbing people but now think he's a dick knowing the truth.

the second attempted rape was in the same place as the first, you'd figure if you fail and get arrested the first time you would learn yr lesson but nope he's just that dumb

THAT SAID i feel if you are murdering someone who truly deserves it, i don't really care if you torture or rape them first.
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.29.2009, 08:49 AM   #28
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
well, my first question would be, do they have a nice bike?
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.29.2009, 09:17 AM   #29
reginald
stalker

reginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's asses
Killin' and murdering ain't the same thing,

neither is illicit fuckin' and raping.

To be called a rapist because someone is on the shy side of 18 is unjust. Now if they were a real child, little kid, prepubescent...yeah that would constitute going WAY over the line.

Killing for protection isn't murder. I'd hate to have to do it, but fucking that shy side of 18 would be alright.

reginald is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.29.2009, 09:21 AM   #30
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
I raped a friend once, and we're still bros!

People are just too sensitive these days.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.29.2009, 09:29 AM   #31
reginald
stalker

reginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson

People are just too sensitive these days.

Did you use Rohipnahl ? I spelled it like it sounds.

reginald is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.29.2009, 09:31 AM   #32
barnaclelapse
the destroyed room

barnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's asses
It would honestly depend on the person, whether they truly seem remorseful and stuff like that. I've known murderers, I've known rapists, and I can say I've been able to carry on conversations with them and the like. I've even managed friendships in cases where it was obviously a mistake that was clearly continuing to haunt them.

Like I said it depends on the person.
barnaclelapse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.29.2009, 09:37 AM   #33
looking glass spectacle
100%

looking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson

haha... bro rape

hey, you wanna get some natty ice and chill some time?

looking glass spectacle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.29.2009, 09:58 AM   #34
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by looking glass spectacle
hey, you wanna get some natty ice and chill some time?

a/s/l?
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.29.2009, 01:24 PM   #35
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
Nope.

Fuck rapists and murderers.
I find your reply amusing because the pictures you post often remind me of what could be some rape scene.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.29.2009, 01:26 PM   #36
joe11121
expwy. to yr skull

joe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's asses
I don't think I could still be friends with them..
joe11121 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.29.2009, 01:36 PM   #37
Jeremy
100%

Jeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's asses
Rape: Never ever ever. I'd purposely try to stop talking to them.
Murder: Yes, self defense no.

~Jeremy~

Jeremy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.29.2009, 01:42 PM   #38
exploding plastic candle
children of satan

exploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginald
Did you use Rohipnahl ? I spelled it like it sounds.

No need for roofies bro! just introduce them to your two bros Jack Daniels and Jack Johnson.
exploding plastic candle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth