Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I'll never understand women.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.20.2006, 02:22 PM   #81
NooNer
empty page

NooNer has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Women.. tja.. pff.. euhm.. mm.. You know?
Old 12.20.2006, 02:26 PM   #82
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
i hear ya nooner.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.20.2006, 02:38 PM   #83
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by UVRAY
It is their complicated ways and utter mystery that I love.

Yes it can be frustrating, painful and soul destroying. But it's been marked out this way since the dawn of time.

Napoleon marched in and destroyed whole armies and nations in double quick time just so he could return to his Josephine as quickly as possible.

Josephine cheated on him, frustrated him and crunched his heart into the ground. Thus ensuring his slavery to her until the day he died.

It's always been this way.

Anthony and Cleopatra are another example.

Men are conquerors. A wise woman who wants to keep a man enslaved to her beauty knows this. Being difficult makes the price go up. What is easily available is of little value. If they were too easy we would not love and want them so much.

It's only by modern mores that these natural inclinations of the sexes have been thwarted and frustrated.

If you go back to Homer's the Odyssey, Odysseus is the one that cheats and his wife stays loyal and doesn't give in to the guys that were hitting on her. And then Odysseus DID return and killed them all. I guess women just changed their mind as to how devoted they can be to their husbands.
Old 12.20.2006, 02:49 PM   #84
NooNer
empty page

NooNer has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
blame em.
Old 12.20.2006, 04:43 PM   #85
lalie
bad moon rising

lalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asses
I think there's nothing to understand about women.
I just think men often choose the bad ones and then complain.
Women do this too...
Human beings can be very masochistic.

lalie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.20.2006, 05:15 PM   #86
lucyrulesok
100%

lucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
If you go back to Homer's the Odyssey, Odysseus is the one that cheats and his wife stays loyal and doesn't give in to the guys that were hitting on her. And then Odysseus DID return and killed them all. I guess women just changed their mind as to how devoted they can be to their husbands.

BUT, Odysseus did LOVE Penelope... if he was truly unfaithful he would've stayed with one of the unspeakably hot goddesses that offered him endless sex and immortailty.
If Odysseus had refused Calypso or Circe he probably would've been killed. Note how he doesn't sleep with the mortal Nausicaa...

OK, wait, I could literally write an essay on this, so I'm going to shut up now.
Old 12.20.2006, 05:45 PM   #87
UVRAY
bad moon rising

UVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's asses
>>if you go back to Homer's the Odyssey, Odysseus is the one that cheats and his wife stays loyal and doesn't give in to the guys that were hitting on her. And then Odysseus DID return and killed them all. I guess women just changed their mind as to how devoted they can be to their husbands <<

No. It's because some men have learned that the same can be achieved in reverse.

Initially, women are attracted to men's seeming strength and indifference. They are attracted to all that makes a man masculine and strong. But then we hit a paradox. It's REALLY hard to be indifferent or harsh to a woman we love. We become soppy and even dependent on their love. And thus the woman is repelled.

Charles Bukowski once wrote about getting off a plane and seeing his girlfriend waiting ro greet him. He thinks 'God, I love her. But if I want to keep her I can never let her know.'

I have experienced this recently. Falling in love with what I can only describe as the most amazing woman I have ever met. I am nearly 40 years old and I can honestly say I have never had notions of settling down before. I began to tell her my feelings. Began to wait around for her. Stopped going out on the town quite so much.

She finished with me.

For weeks I poured my heart out and was met with utter coldness.

The minute I accepted her decision and began ignoring her she unravelled and started showing a glimmer that she was bothered.

And the battle continues. It's truly breaking my heart but the only chance I have is to remain cold and not let her see.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

UVRAY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.20.2006, 05:49 PM   #88
lucyrulesok
100%

lucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asses
UVRAY your woman is probably acting like that because she has fallen for someone real bad before and then they've screwed her over.

don't stay too cold... my advice is to follow her lead. but then i'm just a kid so what do i know?
Old 12.20.2006, 05:52 PM   #89
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyrulesok
BUT, Odysseus did LOVE Penelope... if he was truly unfaithful he would've stayed with one of the unspeakably hot goddesses that offered him endless sex and immortailty.
If Odysseus had refused Calypso or Circe he probably would've been killed. Note how he doesn't sleep with the mortal Nausicaa...

OK, wait, I could literally write an essay on this, so I'm going to shut up now.

well it shows how men are faithful to our spouses no matter how much we sleep around
Old 12.20.2006, 06:26 PM   #90
lucyrulesok
100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
well it shows how men are faithful to our spouses no matter how much we sleep around
heehee

do a classics degree and then you'll understand *sass*
Old 12.20.2006, 06:44 PM   #91
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
Quote:
I have experienced this recently. Falling in love with what I can only describe as the most amazing woman I have ever met. I am nearly 40 years old and I can honestly say I have never had notions of settling down before. I began to tell her my feelings. Began to wait around for her. Stopped going out on the town quite so much.

She finished with me.

For weeks I poured my heart out and was met with utter coldness.

The minute I accepted her decision and began ignoring her she unravelled and started showing a glimmer that she was bothered.

And the battle continues. It's truly breaking my heart but the only chance I have is to remain cold and not let her see.

That is truly insane ! Fuckin' games !!! To hell with the games !!! Like a woman who goes for those that abuse them....or act so macho and controlling !!! WTF ?

Pretense and pompous.....be on the level !!! Love the soul, not the boisterous-boorish over-testosteroned fuckhead.

I don't get it.

Do not fear mistakes. There are none

Miles Davis
against_the_grain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.20.2006, 07:38 PM   #92
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah games suck balls.
Old 12.20.2006, 09:45 PM   #93
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalie
I think there's nothing to understand about women.
I just think men often choose the bad ones and then complain.
Women do this too...
Human beings can be very masochistic.

That sounds right.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.21.2006, 02:44 AM   #94
UVRAY
bad moon rising

UVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyrulesok
UVRAY your woman is probably acting like that because she has fallen for someone real bad before and then they've screwed her over.

don't stay too cold... my advice is to follow her lead. but then i'm just a kid so what do i know?

Well some people are full of stories of how everyone has fucked them over.

Drama queens.

This all started when she said she was OK with me sleeping with other women.

And then I did. Once.

And she hit the roof. She calmed down for a few months and then exploded again saying she couldn't deal with it.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

UVRAY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.03.2007, 10:46 AM   #95
SplitPeaches
little trouble girl

SplitPeaches has tongues queuing up for a rim-festSplitPeaches has tongues queuing up for a rim-festSplitPeaches has tongues queuing up for a rim-fest
Quote:
Originally Posted by against_the_grain
Nature is never wrong.

True!

"You egotistical little bitch you !!! That's partly why I love you..."
SplitPeaches is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.20.2007, 06:27 AM   #96
Torn Curtain
invito al cielo

Torn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Initially, women are attracted to men's seeming strength and indifference. They are attracted to all that makes a man masculine and strong. But then we hit a paradox. It's REALLY hard to be indifferent or harsh to a woman we love. We become soppy and even dependent on their love. And thus the woman is repelled.

I think that's quite true.
Torn Curtain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.20.2007, 07:09 AM   #97
Torn Curtain
invito al cielo

Torn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by o o o
les femmes, c'est du chinois,
le comprenez-vous? moi pas!

Torn Curtain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.20.2007, 10:06 AM   #98
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
I like that Bukowski thing. Its never easy accepting that you getting what you want may make someone else unhappy. I feel that in general i operate in a bubble detatched from the wavelengths of everyone else, but when someone comes along and locks into your frequency, and you can both sit there observing and experiencing everything from yr little realm together, its the happiest ive ever been.

But the kind of girls i attract : Tarts with hearts and slappers seeking reform.
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.20.2007, 11:33 AM   #99
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
That sounds terrible UVRAY I feel for you.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth