Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I'll never understand women.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.19.2006, 08:16 PM   #1
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
They're a mysterious creature.
Old 12.19.2006, 08:49 PM   #2
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
After this latest installment of heartbreak, this makes 3 or 4 with the same girl, I don't think I will ever understand either. How can one just let a love go ? When there are ways to keep that love alive, why would one choose to kill it ?

I don't understand.

Do not fear mistakes. There are none

Miles Davis
against_the_grain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2006, 08:52 PM   #3
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
It's one of lifes mysteries.

I don't have heartbreak, it's just that they're so emotional and hard to deal with. It's like Bukowski said, they act all loving and warm at the start, and then after a while that wears off and they have you by the balls and show a completely different side to things.

I don't think I've ever met a woman who gives in.
Old 12.19.2006, 08:57 PM   #4
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
They're a mysterious creature.

The woman is a female human. The term woman (irregular plural: women) usually is used for an adult, with the term girl being the usual term for a female child or adolescent. Their heads are nothing to fuck with, and are often undecisive as to bringing out decisions with their counter gender, men.
Old 12.19.2006, 08:58 PM   #5
Norma J
invito al cielo

Ha Ha.

The girls are going to hate this thread. I think they'll see the light of it though.

My girlfriend says girls are bitches, but she says that doesn't stop her. Atleast she admits it, I guess.
Old 12.19.2006, 09:00 PM   #6
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I've met two, but they both had terribly low self esteem. One was a friend's sister, and she ended up committing suicide earlier this year, and the other looks like she has tonnes of STD's.

But other than those, all the regular ones are all 'WTF'?!
Old 12.19.2006, 09:03 PM   #7
Prisstina
the end of the ugly

Prisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's asses
Most girls are bitches. Complicated, contradicting bitches. Myself included. Same goes for boys.

Prisstina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2006, 09:04 PM   #8
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I don't know many cool girls, and one of them I do know I'm super-fucking lucky that we might go about again. I broke up with her for no good reason, I still liked her alot, I just... broke up with her.
We were never on bad terms, though, so that's a good thing, and we've been talking and hanging out lately. Luckluckluckluckluckluckluckluck.

**wait, I don't know what relevence the quote has here, though, my mistake...

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2006, 09:08 PM   #9
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisstina
Same goes for boys.

Old 12.19.2006, 09:08 PM   #10
Norma J
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisstina
Most girls are bitches. Complicated, contradicting bitches. Myself included. Same goes for boys.

These days, girls definitely have the upper hand. Guys can get in trouble for just about anything, for doing nothing wrong at all. And then the guy will have to apologise for it.
Old 12.19.2006, 09:16 PM   #11
Prisstina
the end of the ugly

Prisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
These days, girls definitely have the upper hand. Guys can get in trouble for just about anything, for doing nothing wrong at all. And then the guy will have to apologise for it.

Anyone can be a bitch. Girls are just usually a lot bitchier.

Prisstina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2006, 09:25 PM   #12
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
I don't know many cool girls, and one of them I do know I'm super-fucking lucky that we might go about again. I broke up with her for no good reason, I still liked her alot, I just... broke up with her.
We were never on bad terms, though, so that's a good thing, and we've been talking and hanging out lately. Luckluckluckluckluckluckluckluck.

That does sound lucky! Here's my histology of some of the worse woman's attitude that I've recieved:

Time: Grade 9
Instance: Girl with low self esteem asks to go out with me after of just a few days of knowing me. I stupidly said yes.
Concequences: She said she'd commit suicide if I broke up with her. I didn't know what to do because I was younger and inexperienced at stuff like this. I just simply dropped interest. 4 years later she kills herself. WTF?!

Time: Grade 11
Instance: Person that lived 2 hours away, but had a pretty developed music taste and was very attractive wants to go out with me. Well why not? It's not like I didn't meet her before, and I visit Montreal all the time.
Concequences: We had an EXCELLENT time the next time I visited, but two weeks later she decided I lived too far away. I lived that far from the start? WTF? Aw well, at least I got some.

Time: Last Year
Instance: She liked me because I was into the whole "emo" thing.
Concequences: I decided the whole trend was retarded after a while, and following that she decided that I wasn't original enough for her. I asked her if she was even original, and got the reply "That's what pansexuality is my friend!". She also claimed she was Buddhist and always challenged my agnostic beliefs. WTF? Aw well, at least I got some.

I have a few more, but I don't want this post to run on for any longer
Old 12.19.2006, 09:30 PM   #13
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
Well....my situation has been impossible from the beginning. But I defy the impossible and hope time would change that, which it certainly could.

I'll hold out hope for that day to come. I'd expect No-one to understand, it is such a VERBOTEN circumstance. This is, in other's eyes.

Miles Davis
Old 12.19.2006, 09:33 PM   #14
Norma J
invito al cielo

I think I understand you.
Old 12.19.2006, 09:34 PM   #15
Norma J
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
That does sound lucky! Here's my histology of some of the worse woman's attitude that I've recieved:

Instance: Girl with low self esteem asks to go out with me after of just a few days of knowing me. I stupidly said yes.
Concequences: She said she'd commit suicide if I broke up with her. I didn't know what to do because I was younger and inexperienced at stuff like this. I just simply dropped interest. 4 years later she kills herself. WTF?! Aw well, at least I got some.

Instance: Person that lived 2 hours away, but had a pretty developed music taste and was very attractive wants to go out with me. Well why not? It's not like I didn't meet her before, and I visit Montreal all the time.
Concequences: We had an EXCELLENT time the next time I visited, but two weeks later she decided I lived too far away. I lived that far from the start? WTF? Aw well, at least I got some.

Concequences: I decided the whole trend was retarded after a while, and following that decided that I wasn't original enough for her. I asked her if she was even original, and got the reply "That's what pansexuality is my friend!". She also claimed she was Buddhist and always challenged my agnostic beliefs. WTF? Aw well, at least I got some.

Getting some is always a plus.
Old 12.19.2006, 09:40 PM   #16
against_the_grain
stalker

Quote:
I think I understand you.

You think so ? I wonder.

Condemnation is such a drag. But love will perceviere through any outside scorn. Some would believe me to not be in my right mind, but I know I am OK. True feelings are right, no matter how illogical it may seem.

Nature is never wrong.

Miles Davis
Old 12.19.2006, 09:49 PM   #17
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman

Concequences: She said she'd commit suicide if I broke up with her. I didn't know what to do because I was younger and inexperienced at stuff like this. I just simply dropped interest. 4 years later she kills herself. WTF?! Aw well, at least I got some.

Concequences: I decided the whole trend was retarded after a while, and following that she decided that I wasn't original enough for her. I asked her if she was even original, and got the reply "That's what pansexuality is my friend!". She also claimed she was Buddhist and always challenged my agnostic beliefs. WTF? Aw well, at least I got some.

I can't help but laugh at this. First one... morbid, and then you go and make me laugh.
Second one... fuck that one.
Third one, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Hip kids suck. Why the hell was it cool to (say yr) bisexual, buddhist, etc!?

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
Old 12.19.2006, 09:54 PM   #18
Better_Than_You
the destroyed room

Better_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's asses
Niggas, puh-leeze.

What's there to understand?

If you treat a girl really well, they usually end up getting bored (if you're in highschool, at least) and if you treat a girl moderatly well she'll think you're awesome (girls, at least me and the ones I know, like things to bitch about. So giving them somethings to bitch about makes them happy), and if you treat a girl like shit she'll probably end up loving you.

I agree, girls are mysterious.

Better_Than_You is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2006, 10:02 PM   #19
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
I can't help but laugh at this. First one... morbid, and then you go and make me laugh.
Second one... fuck that one.
Third one, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Hip kids suck. Why the hell was it cool to (say yr) bisexual, buddhist, etc!?

I actually didn't realize how disrespectful the first one sounded until now, I'll go edit after this, I'm friends with her brother anyway and now I feel guilty putting it into that context.

But yeah, the hip one did suck! Here's her myspace . It was sad to see how jealous someone can be about another's music taste. She was trying to get me into Placebo when I was trying to get her into Neubauten and Debbie Deb. I can honestly say that she looks up bands on the internet that have "hip" names to try to appear like she has a good taste.
Old 12.19.2006, 10:07 PM   #20
k-krack
invito al cielo

Holy fuck... I don't even need to see anything more than what is there. (It's private). "rawrimmarobot" COME ON. Those are like..the two hippest things to say on the internet, fuck. Though, my potential girl right now is kind of s "scene" kid. But she's a cool one, and I don't care, I love her muchly.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth