Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is my sister right?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.09.2007, 01:11 PM   #21
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
No I don't want to look desperate in the internet.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2007, 01:13 PM   #22
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Washing Machine
Your sister is kinda right.This whole 'asking a girl out' is a kinda 13yo thing. Things should just flow naturally. You just talk to girls, find out if you like them, if you both are using flirty body language it should just happen.

quoth the kinky casanova!

look, there are no absolutes-- some times and in some circumstances asking someone to go with you to a show/movie/cup of coffee works better. say you meet someone in a place where you work, what are you going to do? shove her into the supply closet & lift up her skir? a girl in your class-- hump her in front of the teacher? please...

besides, there's something to be said for the cup of coffee. it's safe and if she's a complete loony it makes it easy to look at your watch and say "oops, i gotta get going! thanks for coffee!"
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2007, 01:14 PM   #23
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, you're right.
Old 04.09.2007, 01:15 PM   #24
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynthethicalY
Well I know in the gay community this is widely accepted. Meet in the club, make out, go to his/or yours aparmtnet, go to the sofa(because the bed is most sacred), make out until both are hot and heavy(horny), someone will make the first move, go down, get fully undress, finally they start having intercourse, or so other sexual thing, then get dressed and go home.

If you ask me it is such a bore, I like meeting people and actually going out on dates, and getting to know them before we have sex.

Qouted for anybody who is not interested.
Old 04.09.2007, 01:16 PM   #25
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
It doesn't really matter though, the girl in question I asked out all shyly and dorkily last thursday and she told me she just wanted to be friends.

But the thing was she and her mother came over for dinner last night, so my sisters were teasing me about it before they showed up.

My littler sister told this girl that she should marry me so she can get a green card (this girl is going back to Poland at the end of the summer). I was so fricking embarassed.

Oh and my sister was like, "if you meet a guitar who keeps asking you to play things for her on the guitar, she probably likes you," which this girl did. Plus I offered to lend her a movie and she said she could just come over and watch it sometime. So I think my sister was kind of right. Oh well :/
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2007, 01:17 PM   #26
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
quoth the kinky casanova!
say you meet someone in a place where you work, what are you going to do? shove her into the supply closet & lift up her skir? a girl in your class-- hump her in front of the teacher? please...

LOL I didnt mean it like that. I just think it should be natural and beautiful. Asking people out seems so calulated. Where as if you just hang out with someone you like and something happens then great...
Old 04.09.2007, 01:19 PM   #27
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
unfortunately swa(y) is right...sorry dude
Old 04.09.2007, 01:21 PM   #28
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

Quote:
unfortunately swa(y) is right...sorry dude

Unless you tell her you are terminally ill.
Old 04.09.2007, 01:22 PM   #29
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
It doesn't really matter though, the girl in question I asked out all shyly and dorkily last thursday and she told me she just wanted to be friends.

But the thing was she and her mother came over for dinner last night, so my sisters were teasing me about it before they showed up.

My littler sister told this girl that she should marry me so she can get a green card (this girl is going back to Poland at the end of the summer). I was so fricking embarassed.

Oh and my sister was like, "if you meet a guitar who keeps asking you to play things for her on the guitar, she probably likes you," which this girl did. Plus I offered to lend her a movie and she said she could just come over and watch it sometime. So I think my sister was kind of right. Oh well :/

well if you ask her dorky of course... i think your sister's advice is good if you don't take it literally. if you already had this girl in constant contact you should have cornered her against a tree or something.
Old 04.09.2007, 01:24 PM   #30
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
unfortunately swa(y) is right

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2007, 01:25 PM   #31
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
LOL I didnt mean it like that. I just think it should be natural and beautiful. Asking people out seems so calulated. Where as if you just hang out with someone you like and something happens then great...

ha ha yeah but getting to hang out with someone you like requires asking, no? how are you going to hang out with that hot girl with the perfect boobs who works at the bakery unless you tell her that's what you want? needn't be convoluted of course.
Old 04.09.2007, 01:26 PM   #32
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
what if she DOES just want to be friends? or maybe she's not up for anything serious before she moves back to Poland?

I think forcing your tongue on her would fix that for sure.

although asking like a shy dork might have been the reason why she said this....
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2007, 01:44 PM   #33
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
the ones who want to make out fast, dont allow yourself to invest yr feelings in them. But asking girls out is fine, its not easy to do but its fine.
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2007, 01:48 PM   #34
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
I remember asking my pal D. how he met his girlfriend K. and he said he was at a party and she was standing there so he just went up to her and kissed her. I don't think that would work with everyone. She later OD'd on heroin sadly. When I was a Junior in hs I was slow dancing with this Senior who suddenly turned her face to me and stuck her tongue in my mouth, so I asked her out ("go stead") which lasted for a couple months until I realized she was very religious and tonguing was as far as she'd go.

But in my mind what your sister suggests could be construed as sexual assault.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2007, 01:52 PM   #35
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
Don't ask girls out through email.
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2007, 01:55 PM   #36
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ha ha yeah but getting to hang out with someone you like requires asking, no? how are you going to hang out with that hot girl with the perfect boobs who works at the bakery unless you tell her that's what you want? needn't be convoluted of course.

You have a point. But my experience has either been in clubs or with people i've made friends with first (get them slowly into your web..no metaphor intended). In clubs I just get talking to people one way or another (ive never conciously tryed to chat anyone up, that all seems calucated and chessy to me) and things just happen.
Old 04.09.2007, 01:55 PM   #37
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noumenal

A salient point
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2007, 02:02 PM   #38
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
yr sister is either fucking with you or stupid.

ask a lady out.
Old 04.09.2007, 02:03 PM   #39
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noumenal

I don't. I did in person. Awkwardly.
Old 04.09.2007, 02:04 PM   #40
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
or maybe she's not up for anything serious before she moves back to Poland?

I've really been hoping that that is the case, because in that case it could actually be an ego boost for me instead of a self-esteem hit.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth