Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page A girl wants to know me but...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.14.2008, 04:09 AM   #21
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by al shabbray
and the 2 dates I got since then, were kinda mixed up, both went surprisingly well, till the point I screwed it, in both cases after everybody of my fellas said that Ive already reached the finish line (I am kinda the guy you have to ask when you wanna screw up a near-realationship in one evening for them), hahahaha afterwards really entertaining, but nothing I want to do again
Haha you mean screwed it up? Or screwed it? That could change the whole thing.

Either way, storytime!
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 04:11 AM   #22
al shabbray

screwed it up!
oh damn freud would be proud....ok storytime but its really complicate and I am no native english bla, give me a second
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 04:26 AM   #23
al shabbray

so there was this girl studying at the same university as I do. she is is really dman beautiful in every kind of way. so i tried to find out her name, then I stalked her up at studivz.de (facebook rip off). I wanted to talk to her the next time I will see her, but the semester runs to it end and I rushed a little bit and wrote her over studivz.de how pretty she is and that I got no more to say cause I dont know her.
she responded very nicely and thanked me. after I invited her for some coffee etc. the next time I will see her she told tht she got a boyfriend. but we continued writting messages. after a while (and she was really good with words...) I asked her again, and she said "yes". but it was the end of the semester everbody was in a hurry and the date never hapenend. but we continued writing and she moved a few hundred miles away for one semester to start a praticum (right word?). the messages became longer and loger and everything went really well, she was kinda near perfect. the looks are awesome, shes intelligent and got a great sense of humor. but I wasnt really thinkin about dating her because of her boyfriend.
okay, lets call her Woman A.
because thats the time when this little cuty came into my "life".
my best (girl)-friend told me that her boyfreinds best freind (!!!) feels very attracted to me when she sees me at university too. and blablabla after I knew who she was I wanted to know her too and contacted her. she is that kind of girl who wants to be conquered, and she felt uncomfortabel in that situation because I already knew that she got a crush on me, I think. but after some days she asked me if I will go to a party, and if we could meet there. and thats here the screwing (up) starts. I was already there, drinkin like hell with some of my buddies, nd of course said "yes". hich was a big mistake. I was totally drunk and didnt had any sense of serousness, for example: I asked her what her name means in german (cause she is a thai) and she answered me "bambus" and I couldnt stop laughing about how parents call her "beloved" child after a plant. and not something like lotus or something, more like a....wood. and so it goes, everythign was funny to me that evening and I behaved like a total jerk. she was pretty pissed and went home. but after we met again, sober a few weeks later, we talked really good and I knew bout my best friend source that she still is interested. BUT
this is the time where woman a comes bak into the field.
they are both friend....and woman a called her by the phone. and "bambus" told her my fucked up story and woman a said something like: "yeah I know him too, hes kinda strange" (i bet she wouldnt want to say to her that she already wrote over 60 very long messages to me that time, because....nah nevermind everybody knows)
My source told me that, and I wrote woman a that I hate people that rent honest blablabla was kinda upset. and that was the last message....

fin

the bad news are they both were cool and hot like hell in their own ways. bambus is this adoreable extreme cute thai (?!!) and woman a this model-like creature from heaven where everything fits from the first moment on
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 04:31 AM   #24
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
Woah, no. That's semi-creepy, and semi-awesome.
Seconded.
+ points for German girls.
Old 08.14.2008, 04:35 AM   #25
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
That was an awesome story. It doesn't have a very bad ending, either, I think. I wouldn't say you really screwed up at all, other than making fun of her name in a drunken haze (I seriously laughed out loud when I read that).

But it's good that you're enjoying being single and just kind of letting it all ride. Those are fun experiences, even if they don't work out perfectly.

Thanks for writing it all out!
Old 08.14.2008, 04:37 AM   #26
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
so there was this girl studying at the same university as I do. she is is really dman beautiful in every kind of way. so i tried to find out her name, then I stalked her up at studivz.de (facebook rip off). I wanted to talk to her the next time I will see her, but the semester runs to it end and I rushed a little bit and wrote her over studivz.de how pretty she is and that I got no more to say cause I dont know her.
she responded very nicely and thanked me. after I invited her for some coffee etc. the next time I will see her she told tht she got a boyfriend. but we continued writting messages. after a while (and she was really good with words...) I asked her again, and she said "yes". but it was the end of the semester everbody was in a hurry and the date never hapenend. but we continued writing and she moved a few hundred miles away for one semester to start a praticum (right word?). the messages became longer and loger and everything went really well, she was kinda near perfect. the looks are awesome, shes intelligent and got a great sense of humor. but I wasnt really thinkin about dating her because of her boyfriend.
okay, lets call her Woman A.
because thats the time when this little cuty came into my "life".
my best (girl)-friend told me that her boyfreinds best freind (!!!) feels very attracted to me when she sees me at university too. and blablabla after I knew who she was I wanted to know her too and contacted her. she is that kind of girl who wants to be conquered, and she felt uncomfortabel in that situation because I already knew that she got a crush on me, I think. but after some days she asked me if I will go to a party, and if we could meet there. and thats here the screwing (up) starts. I was already there, drinkin like hell with some of my buddies, nd of course said "yes". hich was a big mistake. I was totally drunk and didnt had any sense of serousness, for example: I asked her what her name means in german (cause she is a thai) and she answered me "bambus" and I couldnt stop laughing about how parents call her "beloved" child after a plant. and not something like lotus or something, more like a....wood. and so it goes, everythign was funny to me that evening and I behaved like a total jerk. she was pretty pissed and went home. but after we met again, sober a few weeks later, we talked really good and I knew bout my best friend source that she still is interested. BUT
this is the time where woman a comes bak into the field.
they are both friend....and woman a called her by the phone. and "bambus" told her my fucked up story and woman a said something like: "yeah I know him too, hes kinda strange" (i bet she wouldnt want to say to her that she already wrote over 60 very long messages to me that time, because....nah nevermind everybody knows)
My source told me that, and I wrote woman a that I hate people that rent honest blablabla was kinda upset. and that was the last message....

fin

the bad news are they both were cool and hot like hell in their own ways. bambus is this adoreable extreme cute thai (?!!) and woman a this model-like creature from heaven where everything fits from the first moment on

man, you fucked up real good indeed.....
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 04:37 AM   #27
al shabbray

yes its always a running gag when some of my buddies are trying to date a girl and dont know what to do, and somebody say at that very moment: "wait, till she really is attracted and then ask Alex what you should do next"...
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 04:38 AM   #28
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
That was an awesome story. It doesn't have a very bad ending, either, I think. I wouldn't say you really screwed up at all, other than making fun of her name in a drunken haze (I seriously laughed out loud when I read that).

But it's good that you're enjoying being single and just kind of letting it all ride. Those are fun experiences, even if they don't work out perfectly.

Thanks for writing it all out!

dunno, having to "deal" with 2 different girls who know each other results most of the time in completely messed up situations...
Old 08.14.2008, 04:39 AM   #29
al shabbray

these stories are over, anybody want pictures? hahaha
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 04:39 AM   #30
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
dunno, having to "deal" with 2 different girls who know each other results most of the time in completely messed up situations...

yes, but I didnt know that at that time!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 04:42 AM   #31
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

Cactus and AAA, hahaha. Awesome.

Yeah, even if you did know they knew eachother, though, one was pursuing you and one had a boyfriend. It's not the same as like dating two girls at once.
Old 08.14.2008, 04:44 AM   #32
al shabbray

hahahaha
sure maybe it hadnt worked out....but its a reason to say just "damn"
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 04:56 AM   #33
nicfit
invito al cielo

Quote:
It's not the same as like dating two girls at once.
true, but it's not the double-dating that can cause problems (not as long as there's nothing "serious" with one of the girls); but I kinda hate the fact that they can talk about you/your actions/your behaviour by themselves...I can't explain this well, sorry....
Old 08.14.2008, 04:58 AM   #34
al shabbray

here I found 2 pictures of AAA hrhrhr
I will take them off in 1/2 an hour, but they are already semiopen to see everyone inside studivz.de be a "freind" with her....
hrhrhrhr

blurred, but hot.

damn (again)

the clocks tickin, hrhrhr
cant find any pictures on the net from the cactus
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 04:58 AM   #35
al shabbray

Quote:
true, but it's not the double-dating that can cause problems (not as long as there's nothing "serious" with one of the girls); but I kinda hate the fact that they can talk about you/your actions/your behaviour by themselves...I can't explain this well, sorry....

I totally get what you mean, yeah it sucks!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 05:07 AM   #36
nicfit
invito al cielo

like, the ex girl of one of my best friends keeps sending messages and emails to me, but heck, how he hell am I supposed to deal with this when basically I see him more often then her? ha ha - end of semirant.

she is damn beautiful, in a pretty natural way. not sure about the boots, but still...
Old 08.14.2008, 05:10 AM   #37
HECKLER SPRAY
invito al cielo

HECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
here I found 2 pictures of AAA hrhrhr
I will take them off in 1/2 an hour, but they are already semiopen to see everyone inside studivz.de be a "freind" with her....

hrhrhrhr

blurred, but hot.

damn (again)

the clocks tickin, hrhrhr
cant find any pictures on the net from the cactus

Oh.
Damn.
You're right, she's hot.
Go ahead, man, date her !!!

(I wish I was able to speak german...)

HECKLER SPRAY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 05:11 AM   #38
al shabbray

Quote:
she is damn beautiful, in a pretty natural way. not sure about the boots, but still...

thats exactly what attracted me to her. maybe I should write her another message, maybe she forgot my "honesty" message its been 2 month hahahaha
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 05:12 AM   #39
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by HECKLER SPRAY
Oh.
Damn.
You're right, she's hot.
Go ahead, man, date her !!!

(I wish I was able to speak german...)

thats not the one trying to know me, thats "AAA"
I already "ended" it
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 05:14 AM   #40
HECKLER SPRAY
invito al cielo

HECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I know, but who cares ? It's not the one you prefer ?
Date her, she's so hot !!!

HECKLER SPRAY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth