Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page A girl wants to know me but...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.14.2008, 03:07 AM   #1
al shabbray

...yesterday my father (!!) called me if I would allow him to give a pretty girl my telephone number. I took this as a joke and said, "yes dad of course". yesterday she wrote me that she heard so much about me, and she really wanna know me because of that. and thats the point while I am feeling uncomfortyble in that situation.

1. she must have a pretty distorted picture of me when she only knows some stories which have been censored by the kid for his adults. I even dunno if she know how I look.

2. I dont like stuff like blind dates or something, I like the natural developing of things like that

3. I am a happy single right now enjoying that

esterday I wrote back that I hope my dad said only good things blablabla the standard boring answer, and she only replied :"sure, that was the reason" and a few minutes ago Ive been woken up because she was sendign me a picture of her... thats the most typical behaviour of girls here in germany trying to attract to a man, and that is aaaaaaah.
anybody were in such a non-comfortable situation yet?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 03:28 AM   #2
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Woah, no. That's semi-creepy, and semi-awesome.

If I were you I would be nice to her and stuff, and not ignore her, but if she's waking you up at unreasonable times or being really pushy, just tell her to back off. It's kind of an ideal situation--If she turns out to be cool, she turns out to be cool and things might go well. If not, then you can just be honest. You don't really know her yet, so...
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 03:28 AM   #3
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
I guess all you can get from this board is a list of "post her pic!!" posts.......

so, yeah, go ahead and post hahahaha!

no, seriously, that's a pretty fucked up way to get to know people, methinks, I feel your discomfort.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 03:29 AM   #4
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 03:30 AM   #5
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by al shabbray
...yesterday my father (!!) called me if I would allow him to give a pretty girl my telephone number. I took this as a joke and said, "yes dad of course". yesterday she wrote me that she heard so much about me, and she really wanna know me because of that. and thats the point while I am feeling uncomfortyble in that situation.

1. she must have a pretty distorted picture of me when she only knows some stories which have been censored by the kid for his adults. I even dunno if she know how I look.

2. I dont like stuff like blind dates or something, I like the natural developing of things like that

3. I am a happy single right now enjoying that

esterday I wrote back that I hope my dad said only good things blablabla the standard boring answer, and she only replied :"sure, that was the reason" and a few minutes ago Ive been woken up because she was sendign me a picture of her... thats the most typical behaviour of girls here in germany trying to attract to a man, and that is aaaaaaah.
anybody were in such a non-comfortable situation yet?

sounds more like she has a crush on your dad!

go out with her once, be polite, dump her gently

i cannot squirm enough at the possibilities of such a long term relationship

"hey, dad, what the fuck are you doing in my girlfriends apart...."

that kind of shit
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 03:32 AM   #6
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Many years ago (in the pre-Gay Melly era), my Mum tried to "convince" me to see this Belgian girl, who was a daughter of one of her mates. My furrowed brow and grumpy stare was enough to make her drop the subejct permanantly....parents as matchmakers = NO.
Old 08.14.2008, 03:33 AM   #7
al shabbray

man 4 posts and everyone of them speaks directly the way I think about it!!
thanks guys, that makes me more confident in my "thats-too-strange" thoughts about it

yeah but to defend her, she wrote the message one day after she got my number, and the picture sending was at 9 am, Ive only been waken up by this, cause I got a day off.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 03:36 AM   #8
al shabbray

my dad usually know that he as a matchmaker would be a no-go. I even dont really know what happened there exactly, but I agree that it could be possible that she got a crush on my father and maybe tries to get the younger version of him....which I am absolutely not
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 03:37 AM   #9
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Drink a bit, meet her, be an ass, situation over.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 03:37 AM   #10
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark

good book?
I like the cover...
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 03:37 AM   #11
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
To even things out just for a little bit, I'd say - give it one try.
I mean, try to talk to her a bit online first to get a glimpse about her personality and maybe give her one chance to meet you to see if you're you're attracted to her or not.
I mean, man, you've got nothing to lose. Look at it that way. Noone's forcing you to do anything.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 03:39 AM   #12
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
Drink a bit, meet her, be an ass, situation over.

thats exactly what happens the last time. BUT it was a really cool AND cute kind of girl. she wanted to know me, and somehow she invited me to a party soem day. problem was, I was already there, really drunk
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 03:42 AM   #13
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
"Be an ass" doesn't necessarily mean she's over you. Drink to the nerves, not to the brain.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 03:44 AM   #14
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
1. this, you understand yourself, isnt that important. if you meet and want to know eachother better, you both will.
2+3, i feel you. i would be very stressed out, if i was in your shoes right now.
but really about 2, i shouldnt speak, because i have always been uncomfortable even with more normal cases or just the idea of them, and you dont want to know where this has ended me up with. so, i reckon, better be more cool and easy going about it and be yourself with her and why not, meet. depending on chemistry, you may even tell her how you feel about such situations to get it out of your chest and feel more at ease. (i would. oh better shut memouth!).

thats what I am going to do, I think. already thought that by myself. normally I am moe relaxed bout such situations, but this time I got a whole lot of work to do, time managing will be a pain in the ass, If I dont want her to think that I am an ass. and I got this cuty in mind combined with my behaviour which is something I am not proud of, and everytime I see her I think (Damn, the gates were open and you manged to close them before getting in...(this shouldnt sound sexually in any way!))
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 03:45 AM   #15
HECKLER SPRAY
invito al cielo

HECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's asses
You have nothing to lose, man, go ahead without hesitation !!!

PS : post her pic !!!!

HECKLER SPRAY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 03:47 AM   #16
al shabbray

hahaah, shes really not my type...shes a blonde in the non natural way I think
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 03:50 AM   #17
HECKLER SPRAY
invito al cielo

HECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's asses
No problem.

Old 08.14.2008, 03:52 AM   #18
al shabbray

I would post her pic, but thats where "to be an ass" starts. and I am over with that (ask me later on that)
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 03:56 AM   #19
HECKLER SPRAY
invito al cielo

OK, I'll ask you soon.....
I want to know.

Old 08.14.2008, 04:05 AM   #20
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
erased smth. i was talking about other gates- not sexual meaning either.
blushes.

undestand and relate to everything you say and about the ass thing. i always think better do nada, than hurt someone, blablabla.
this thinking results to being alone, which personally i dont mind --stops typing.
i dont know, you also said you enjoy currently being single. on the other hand, sometimes, people like us have to presure themselves to be more social in dates etc.

yes, I am single now for about a half year, after an almost 6 year really good relationship. but that relationships lasts from me being 18 till 24, I was really happy in it, so no cheating etc.
and thats the reason why I enjoying being a single now.
and the 2 dates I got since then, were kinda mixed up, both went surprisingly well, till the point I screwed it, in both cases after everybody of my fellas said that Ive already reached the finish line (I am kinda the guy you have to ask when you wanna screw up a near-realationship in one evening for them), hahahaha afterwards really entertaining, but nothing I want to do again
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth