Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Now that the pointless elections are out of the way...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.05.2008, 02:11 PM   #21
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
the bible also says to stone to death women who commit adultery
Old 11.05.2008, 02:13 PM   #22
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
^^^ waste of good weed or righteous retribution?

you decide.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2008, 02:20 PM   #23
█████████
expwy. to yr skull

█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
the bible also says to stone to death women who commit adultery
quote, please?
█████████ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2008, 02:28 PM   #24
Kegmama
empty page

Kegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's asses
I read this thread title as "Now that the pointless ERECTIONS are out of the way... " Which could have been a much more interesting topic imo...

Kegmama is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2008, 02:30 PM   #25
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by █████████
quote, please?

Deutoronomy 22:21 and 22:22
22:20 But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: 22:21 Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

the Bible says a LOT of dumb stupid meaningless contradictory viciously evil shit.
Old 11.05.2008, 02:33 PM   #26
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

More from Deutoronomy

22:28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; 22:29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

so according to the stupid bullshit Bible, and the supposed "god" whose word it "is", if you rape a virgin, you get punished by giving 50 pieces of silbver to her dad and marrying the virgin you raped. fun times!

gotta love the Bible!
Old 11.05.2008, 02:36 PM   #27
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
is advice dog still around?

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2008, 02:48 PM   #28
gualbert
the end of the ugly

gualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's asses
I'm glad I won't see or hear GWB anymore.
On the other hand , I thought Obama was cool as a challenger , but as president , I already hate him.
gualbert is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2008, 03:11 PM   #29
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Deutoronomy 22:21 and 22:22
22:20 But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: 22:21 Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

the Bible says a LOT of dumb stupid meaningless contradictory viciously evil shit.

Yes, but those who understand the bible also know that this was under the Mosaic Law, a law that Jesus replaced with a new covenant when he was on Earth. Also, those laws were not in stone (well, technically they probably were) and it was encouraged to show love and lieniency when possible; the most harsh punishments were reserved for those who were totally unrepentant. Basiclly saying, you had to right to punish them this far, but most people wouldn't want to, since they were usually dealing with friends and family.

(I'm at work right now and not able to back this up, but I have done it before, and I can do it here later too if you want)
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2008, 03:16 PM   #30
█████████
expwy. to yr skull

█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses
i didn't know about those, i've never read the bible. i just kept thinking about the famous parable where jesus stops mary magdlene from getting stoned.

anyway people and religions interpret the bible differently and think most people and religions don't interpret the bible literally.
Old 11.05.2008, 03:17 PM   #31
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
does this mean no war with Iran/Syria/Pakistan/Russia/Korea???

so many good bomb shelters are going to go to waste...

Not if they're turned into "freestyle" shelters.

Helter skelter in the bomb shelter
The heat swelters
Sign an application, y'all
We need helpers

Also, there'd be DJs.
Old 11.05.2008, 03:20 PM   #32
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by █████████
i didn't know about those, i've never read the bible. i just kept thinking about the famous parable where jesus stops mary magdlene from getting stoned.

anyway people and religions interpret the bible differently and think most people and religions don't interpret the bible literally.

evangelicals and fundamentalists (the fastest growing kind o christian, DO interpret the Bible literally
Old 11.05.2008, 03:23 PM   #33
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
Yes, but those who understand the bible also know that this was under the Mosaic Law, a law that Jesus replaced with a new covenant when he was on Earth. Also, those laws were not in stone (well, technically they probably were) and it was encouraged to show love and lieniency when possible; the most harsh punishments were reserved for those who were totally unrepentant. Basiclly saying, you had to right to punish them this far, but most people wouldn't want to, since they were usually dealing with friends and family.

(I'm at work right now and not able to back this up, but I have done it before, and I can do it here later too if you want)

there you have my issue. people who claim the Bible is infallible and the word of "god" and all such things, cannot have their cake and eat it too. I know the Bible, and I know that the old testament ios Mosaic/Hebraic law, intended for a specific subset of people, and that jesus changed that, but that still allows for the fallibility and self-correctuion in the bible, which many many fundamentalista nd evangelicals do NOT believe in.

if one believes in the infallibility of the bible then one believes all the harsh and brutal and ricidulous shit in the old testament 100%

picking and choosing which passages to believe in is exactly what those peopel HATE, yet they do it themselves.
Old 11.05.2008, 03:34 PM   #34
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Lard Gawd
1. and, lo did a great firey bush appear before slowly and spoketh unto him 2. "slowly, my greatest champion of lulz" the firey bush did say 3. "for now and evermore shall you bring my name glory" 4. "for it is thee that mine burning fury loveth so much" 5. "henceforth, ye shall quote-trap others in posting religious beliefs" 6. "for Rob Adversary is waiting and he shall retort with fire and brimstone at any such mention" 7. "it is with this kung-fu remote control that you shall bring the mighty low and the low, mighty." 8. "jump up" 9. "spread out" 10. "big up yrself"

no way.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2008, 03:36 PM   #35
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Thee Lard Gawd owes me $20
Old 11.05.2008, 04:19 PM   #36
█████████
expwy. to yr skull

i do think that in the u.s. there is not enough separation between church and state, and that's something obama probably will not change, he seems to be much more conservative than what most people think him to be.
Old 11.05.2008, 04:28 PM   #37
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

this is the way the US goes. black men were given the vote long before white or any color women were.

that means that it is now time for a lady pres.
Old 11.05.2008, 04:30 PM   #38
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
does this mean no war with Iran/Syria/Pakistan/Russia/Korea???

Certainly not China, because they'd have to lend the money that's needed to finance it.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth