Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Now that the pointless elections are out of the way...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.05.2008, 10:11 AM   #1
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
...on to more important voting matters!

---OR---

I have to go with York.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2008, 11:19 AM   #2
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
..you can get back to your useless, meaningless lives!
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2008, 11:38 AM   #3
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
4 years from now, it will be the same thing all over again, and then 4 years after that, again, and on, and on, and on...

I have my own reasons for not caring, but it seems funny to me that everybody has not yet given up on this system.
Old 11.05.2008, 11:41 AM   #4
sarramkrop

I doubt it. The good thing is that at least we will be able to give suicide instructions over the internet to people more willing to follow them than before.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2008, 12:09 PM   #5
█████████
expwy. to yr skull

█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses
i agree, it will not change much, but that slight change can make a difference.
█████████ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2008, 12:26 PM   #6
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
does this mean no war with Iran/Syria/Pakistan/Russia/Korea???

so many good bomb shelters are going to go to waste...

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2008, 12:27 PM   #7
radarmaker
the end of the ugly

radarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
4 years from now, it will be the same thing all over again, and then 4 years after that, again, and on, and on, and on...

So would you prefer that there were no elections?
radarmaker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2008, 12:28 PM   #8
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
best system in the world, and the one upon which most western democracies are based on. the whole point is to ensure that no one stays in power for too long. it works.
Old 11.05.2008, 12:29 PM   #9
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by █████████
i agree, it will not change much, but that slight change can make a difference.

Have it or don't at all.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2008, 12:29 PM   #10
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
best system in the world, and the one upon which most western democracies are based on. the whole point is to ensure that no one stays in power for too long. it works.

Enemey of the people.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2008, 12:57 PM   #11
afterthefact
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by radarmaker
So would you prefer that there were no elections?

I don't really care either way, just felt like talking really.
Old 11.05.2008, 01:00 PM   #12
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I don't really care either way

me neither.

I answer to a higher-power.

120 volts AC.
Old 11.05.2008, 01:36 PM   #13
afterthefact
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
me neither.

I answer to a higher-power.

120 volts AC.

In all honesty, my religious beliefs are why I am neutral and basically couldn't care less about the election. Although I must say, it will be nice to see somebody who can put a complete sentence together when they feel the need to interupt my shows to talk to the nation.
Old 11.05.2008, 01:40 PM   #14
sarramkrop

Quote:
In all honesty, my religious beliefs are why I am neutral and basically couldn't care less about the election. Although I must say, it will be nice to see somebody who can put a complete sentence together when they feel the need to interupt my shows to talk to the nation.

You aren't being serious, are you?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2008, 01:40 PM   #15
afterthefact
invito al cielo

Yes, I am.

Why does that bother people? People tend to leave other people alone about their religious beliefs until they actually *gasp* believe in them!!
Old 11.05.2008, 01:50 PM   #16
█████████
expwy. to yr skull

█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Have it or don't at all.
utopies have been proven hard to concretize, see what happened to communism, for example.
█████████ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2008, 01:51 PM   #17
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
In all honesty, my religious beliefs are why I am neutral and basically couldn't care less about the election.

I know. I baited you. I'm sorry.

but for the record, I'm not people and I'm not bothered.

I have an uncle that's JW. although I find it "odd", who am I to say if birthday parties are bad or not??
Old 11.05.2008, 01:58 PM   #18
afterthefact
invito al cielo

It doesn't bother me. Trust me, I'm used to it. There is a guy here at work that is always trying to bait me into some debate. He was just in here 5 minutes ago asking if I believed in the rapture (which I don't).

But when the bible does say to "be no part of the world" and mentions "there will be a great tribulation like no man has seen before" with no regard for who is president at the time, it's funny how many religious people and churches get involved with politics.

(NOTE: If you don't believe in the bible, NO NEED TO POINT IT OUT. Just saying, many people DO claim to believe in it, and yet never seem to follow what it says.)
Old 11.05.2008, 02:05 PM   #19
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
It doesn't bother me. Trust me, I'm used to it. There is a guy here at work that is always trying to bait me into some debate. He was just in here 5 minutes ago asking if I believed in the rapture (which I don't).

yeah, well the difference is, he's attempting evangelism...I do it for the lulz.

my god loves the lulz.

would you like a pamphlet? it's called The Dark Tower.
Old 11.05.2008, 02:10 PM   #20
afterthefact
invito al cielo

I believe I have a copy of your sacred Ceiling Cat Bible.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth