Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Farewell Mr Bush II..
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.21.2009, 07:03 PM   #21
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypertonic

I'm sure the rastas I know are happier...

Them not rastafari people then, for Rastafari community does not deal with politricks, and we do not support the shitstem, and just because the shitstem gives us a black guy does not make everything ok, at the least, the Rastafari vote is the one Barak could never obtain, because Rastafari do not vote. He may have got even the radical anarcho punk vote, but he sure did not get the rastafari vote, I promise you this thing.

I call it as it is, the shitstem will carry on as ever, as long as everyone keeps waving those flags and putting their trust, faith and hope in that shitstem. Fuck that,

whether or not you and them go and diss King Selassie I babylon will collapse..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.21.2009, 07:12 PM   #22
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
this is not bad for a first day in office

Obama Seeks 120-Day Halt to Legal Proceedings at Guantanamo
By Peter Finn
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, January 20, 2009; 11:51 PM

GUANTANAMO BAY, Cuba, Jan. 20 -- In one of its first actions, the Obama administration instructed military prosecutors late Tuesday to seek a 120-day halt of legal proceedings involving detainees at the Guantanamo Bay naval base -- a clear break with the approach of the outgoing Bush administration.

somehow i'm not impressed, because you know there are many many many more SECRET military prisons across the world? In the Somali desert of southern Ethiopia the CIA was caught with its pants down, transferring undocumented POWs to a secret facility..

AP: U.S. interrogating at Africa’s secret prisons

NAIROBI, Kenya - CIA and FBI agents hunting for al-Qaida militants in the Horn of Africa have been interrogating terrorism suspects from 19 countries held at secret prisons in Ethiopia, which is notorious for torture and abuse, according to an investigation by The Associated Press.

Old 01.21.2009, 07:33 PM   #23
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

vote for yourself.

I wrote those words on the bottom of my sector 9 longboard back in '04. I was sick of hearing a bunch of high schoolers talk about how they are "voting" for kerry (despite being under 18) because bush sucks. They knew nothing about politics, nothing about what each candidate stood for and/or actually did, they just followed the stream of bush haters.

I still have the board. I will take pictures to prove that it happened.

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2009, 01:03 AM   #24
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Much like everybody else, I voted for Kerry not because I wanted Kerry to win...I voted for Kerry because I wanted Bush to lose.

Everybody knew the Democrats picked the wrong guy, they were just in denial.

You can say "don't vote" or go with independents all you want, but the sad truth of the matter is that most people don't even know it's not 100% a 2-party system, and if you don't vote then you have no right to complain about the outcome of an election.
Old 01.22.2009, 12:16 PM   #25
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss

You can say "don't vote" or go with independents all you want, but the sad truth of the matter is that most people don't even know it's not 100% a 2-party system, and if you don't vote then you have no right to complain about the outcome of an election.

that is nonsense. so when there are no politicians that express your personal beliefs you have no right to express them yourself?

In regards to Guantanamo, good first step, God be praised and lets see if we as a people can knock all this shit down...

"Them chant so loud, them rock them soldiers.."

(through vibes and positiveness, we shall indeed knock down this jericho wall, but not through politicians and their games)

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth