Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Farewell Mr Bush II..
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.15.2009, 08:22 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
so if you a BULLBUCKA, let me tell you this
i'm a
duppyconqueror, conqueror

yes me friend, me good friend
we deh'pon street again
yes me friend me good friend
dem say we free again

yes I've been accused, many times
and wrongly abused now
but through the powers of the Most-I
they've got to turn me loose

dont try to COLD ME UP on this bridge now
ive got to reach Mt. Zion, the highest region
i'm a

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.15.2009, 08:23 PM   #2
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Wooo. Party!
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.15.2009, 08:27 PM   #3
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker
Wooo. Party!

that is unless:

god-damned alien reptilian shape-shifting agenda..

Old 01.15.2009, 08:28 PM   #4
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Haha, that must be a joke.
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.15.2009, 08:30 PM   #5
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker
Haha, that must be a joke.

or is it?

Old 01.15.2009, 08:42 PM   #6
Pax Americana
expwy. to yr skull

Pax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's asses
Good riddance.
Pax Americana is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.15.2009, 08:50 PM   #7
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
i'm a

yes me friend, me good friend
we deh'pon street again
yes me friend me good friend
dem say we free again

yes I've been accused, many times
and wrongly abused now
but through the powers of the Most-I
they've got to turn me loose

dont try to COLD ME UP on this bridge now
ive got to reach Mt. Zion, the highest region
i'm a

That picture is by far the funniest thing you've ever posted. I commend you. I thought I would be bored to death with your thread but hating George dubya is a cultural crossing experience.
Old 01.16.2009, 01:19 PM   #8
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

"can't we all just hit the bong?"

Old 01.16.2009, 01:43 PM   #9
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
fucking hilarious pic of Obonga.

I sat through the speech last night because I am a political junkie. some comments

1 - Did Bush not look like a man ecstatic to be free from the responsibility? Like, he did not realize how fucking nightmarishly scary the briefings are that they give the President, and once he did, he freaked out 24/7 and now it is someone else's problem? he looked like his asshole unclenched after 8 years.

2 - It makes me sick how the rich use the terms "american security" and "american foreign interests" when what they really mean is the ability for american corporations to do business anywhere they want, and to milk the cheap labor anywhere they want.

3 - With the monopoly on information created by the Patriot Act, how are we supposed to know for sure that there has not been a terrorist attack on our country since 9/11? when a train explodes, they can say it is due to whatever, and not the actual truth. just sayin'. no one will question them on it.

4 - for the first time in MONTHS Dick "head" cheney is seen in public! The actual puppetmaster alowed himself to be photographed! amazing!

5 - I loved how he was reading from a teleprompter and pretending to be using his written speech. You could actually see that retard bastard reading the words "turn page now" off the teleprompter. fucking bullshit.

6 - his daughter sare whores who sucked off half of Austin, and let te other half go balls deep in their blue-blood anuses.
Old 01.16.2009, 03:25 PM   #10
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
i totally dig the way they made Obonga's eyes red-ish. Pass the joint, sucka.
Old 01.16.2009, 04:54 PM   #11
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
fucking hilarious pic of Obonga.

I sat through the speech last night because I am a political junkie. some comments

1 - Did Bush not look like a man ecstatic to be free from the responsibility? Like, he did not realize how fucking nightmarishly scary the briefings are that they give the President, and once he did, he freaked out 24/7 and now it is someone else's problem? he looked like his asshole unclenched after 8 years.

2 - It makes me sick how the rich use the terms "american security" and "american foreign interests" when what they really mean is the ability for american corporations to do business anywhere they want, and to milk the cheap labor anywhere they want.

3 - With the monopoly on information created by the Patriot Act, how are we supposed to know for sure that there has not been a terrorist attack on our country since 9/11? when a train explodes, they can say it is due to whatever, and not the actual truth. just sayin'. no one will question them on it.

4 - for the first time in MONTHS Dick "head" cheney is seen in public! The actual puppetmaster alowed himself to be photographed! amazing!

5 - I loved how he was reading from a teleprompter and pretending to be using his written speech. You could actually see that retard bastard reading the words "turn page now" off the teleprompter. fucking bullshit.

6 - his daughter sare whores who sucked off half of Austin, and let te other half go balls deep in their blue-blood anuses.
You must spread some more republahblahblah
Old 01.20.2009, 06:42 PM   #12
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

so now the real question is to be asked,

"what the fuck will change?"

Old 01.20.2009, 06:47 PM   #13
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
god help us all now....

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.20.2009, 07:01 PM   #14
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
get the fuck out to texas and die already little cunt.
Old 01.20.2009, 07:57 PM   #15
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethrneck4
god help us all now....

God Save the Queen!

Old 01.20.2009, 08:20 PM   #16
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
the core attitude of exclusionism (you're with us or against us) and militarism instead of Diplomacy and Co-operation should definitely change.

the president does not create law. He guides policy and that will definitely be guided in a different manner.
the difference is nearly night and day man!
Old 01.20.2009, 08:23 PM   #17
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:

the president does not create law.

truer words have never been spoken, so where is all this change supposed to come from? Why is so much hope invested into an individual instead of the community as a whole?

Quote:
the difference is nearly night and day man!

really? It hasn't even been a single day, what is this radical difference and where is its evidence?

Old 01.20.2009, 08:33 PM   #18
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

tHOSE WHO SEEK INSTANT GRATIFICATION ARE DOOMED TO SUFFER INSTANT DISAPOINTMENT
Old 01.20.2009, 08:35 PM   #19
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
tHOSE WHO SEEK INSTANT GRATIFICATION ARE DOOMED TO SUFFER INSTANT DISAPOINTMENT

even truer words, take them to heart, or as they will say, physician cure thyself... you spoke of differences of night and day, I simply say do not call the game in yet, it hasn't even started, when the changes come, perhaps I will pay attention, but at this point, he is just another suit.

vote for yourself.

Old 01.21.2009, 12:40 AM   #20
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
so now the real question is to be asked,

"what the fuck will change?"

this is not bad for a first day in office

Obama Seeks 120-Day Halt to Legal Proceedings at Guantanamo
By Peter Finn
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, January 20, 2009; 11:51 PM

GUANTANAMO BAY, Cuba, Jan. 20 -- In one of its first actions, the Obama administration instructed military prosecutors late Tuesday to seek a 120-day halt of legal proceedings involving detainees at the Guantanamo Bay naval base -- a clear break with the approach of the outgoing Bush administration.

The instruction came in a motion filed late Tuesday with a military court handling the case of five defendants accused of organizing the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the United States. The motion called for "a continuance of the proceedings" until May 20 so that "the newly inaugurated president and his administration [can] review the military commissions process, generally, and the cases currently pending before military commissions, specifically."

Such a request may not be automatically granted by military judges, and not all defense attorneys may not agree to such a suspension. The government's request will have to be ruled on by military judges Wednesday.

But the move is a first step towards closing a detention facility and system of military trials that became a worldwide symbol of the Bush administration's war on terror, and its unyielding attitude to foreign and domestic critics.

The legal maneuver appears designed to provide the Obama administration time to refashion the prosecution system and potentially treat detainees as criminal defendants in federal court or to have them face war-crime charges in military courts-martial. It is also possible that the administration could reform and relocate the military commissions before resuming trials.

etc.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth