Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page recognizing your own reflection...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.16.2009, 03:56 PM   #21
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rob Instigator again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhler
i saw my reflection in the mirror today and said to myself, "damn, i'm so good looking." then i gave my bicep a kiss.
you know, I feel the same way, I just don't recognize that attractive mother fucker at all, though the all the ladies in my neighborhood sure have taken a notice.. (but they got to get up for church earlier than I-man to chill in the inner heights)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.16.2009, 04:00 PM   #22
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
i've seen my face change over the past few years, it got a lot sharper... made me feel weird about seeing myself sometimes too. i did go from long hair to short, but in stages, cutting off parts until it was as short as it is now. you'll get used to it.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.16.2009, 04:01 PM   #23
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses

Old 02.16.2009, 04:07 PM   #24
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex

thats the shit.

Old 02.16.2009, 04:09 PM   #25
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
hey you. my reflexion says hi to yours.

[aznalo, (sorry) I just couldn't resist, but if you click it you'll find a rewarding Dr Dooom tune)

Old 02.16.2009, 04:11 PM   #26
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Time takes its crazy toll
and how does your mirror grow
you better watch yourself when you jump into it
'cause the mirror's gonna steal your soul
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.16.2009, 04:12 PM   #27
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
Must spread it again before giving it to Rob Instigator again.

I have a problem looking in the mirror because I've slowly become someone that I wasnt five years ago, without really intending for it, and stuck now that it's happened. I'm not hurting anyone, I've just faded away.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.16.2009, 04:14 PM   #28
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Mirror shatters in formless reflections of matter.
Glass hand dissolving to ice petal flowers revolving.
Lady in velvet recedes in the nights of good-bye.
Shall we go, you and I while we can
Through the transitive nightfall of diamonds?

Old 02.16.2009, 04:16 PM   #29
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I have had a beard, a full beard, which started growing the moment I graduated high schol back in 1991.

I wear it proudly, for it looks bad-ass.

One day, after much thought (weeks of thought) and knowing I had a full 8 days before I had to go to work again I decided to shave the mo-fucka.

I trimmed it down, and then proceeded to shave it in stages. I agve myself a goatee with long sideburns first, and I thought "hmm, not looking to bad rob. quite the sexy."
Then I took off the sideburns and saw my pale cheeks and jaw for the first time in over a decade. (I did this about 4 years ago) I thought "hmm, not so bad!"

Then I took off the goatee and left myself with just a moustache, and what amoustache!!! a glorious thing. I looked like a motherfucking pirate! I did not recognize the guy in the mirror.

Then I did it, I took it all off and shaved the whole fucker. I washed and looked in the mirror and what was staring at me? not the expected face of a 30 year old man, but the wrinkle-free, chubby face of my 16-17 year old self! I had not aged!!!! It scared the shit out of me. I looked fucking terrible!

my ex-wife (wife at the time) was shocked! my mom was flabbergasted and said I looked like a pale fart. My best friends, whom I have known since age 8 would not look me in the face!!!! it fucked them up to see my young looking babyface after years and years and years of the manly beard.

I grew that shit back as soon as it would grow (which was around 10-14 days to get back to the shortest level I like to keep it at)

I have never posted pics of it, nor shown anyone else. wow!
Old 02.16.2009, 04:19 PM   #30
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
aw come on Rob post the motherfucking pix RIGHT NOW.
You've said too much.
Old 02.16.2009, 04:22 PM   #31
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
NO. I cannot stand the imagined laughter ridiculing me on the internetmetawebs
Old 02.16.2009, 04:23 PM   #32
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

I have never posted pics of it, nor shown anyone else. wow!

sorry to tell you-- the photos were leaked to the press

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.16.2009, 04:26 PM   #33
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

eeeep!
Old 02.16.2009, 04:27 PM   #34
sarramkrop

|QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.16.2009, 04:27 PM   #35
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex

where the Juggalo roam
Old 02.16.2009, 04:30 PM   #36
gualbert
the end of the ugly

gualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's asses
Doesn't a beard itch??
gualbert is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.16.2009, 04:40 PM   #37
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
3 attractive popular blond girls told me it was a loss for them when I came out. Big self-esteem boost. I now look myself in the miror differently
Old 02.16.2009, 04:42 PM   #38
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

only when it is growing in, or if you forget to wash your beard for a couple of days. Gots to keep it clean.

men who complain about "itching" are not real men anyways and best avoided. They will steal your lotions to use for their soft-ass masturbation, instead of rough rockin a jack barehanded...

that has nothing to do with anything.

ha ha
Old 02.16.2009, 04:42 PM   #39
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
3 attractive popular blond girls told me it was a loss for them when I came out. Big self-esteem boost. I now look myself in the miror differently

it is always hard to gauge what people see in the face that one sees in the mirror.
Old 02.16.2009, 04:44 PM   #40
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
I don't necessarily have a full beard, but I have about as close to one as a freshly turned 18 year old can come to. I shave it every once in a blue moon, just to let it grow back in fuller. Unshaven, I feel naked, hideous, and exposed. It's exactly like you said Rob. It feels as if my baby face has broken through again after all these years.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth