Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Pick up lines that just don't work
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.24.2006, 02:57 PM   #41
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87

Apparently even the Dead Sea has more women than Pittsburgh...

ouch, that hurts
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.24.2006, 02:58 PM   #42
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
What you gon' do with all that junk?
All that junk inside your trunk?
I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my mumps.
My mumps, my mumps, my mumps, my mumps, my mumps,
My mumps, my mumps, my mumps, my lovely little lumps. (Check it out)

I drive these brothers crazy,
I do it on the daily,
They treat me really nicely,
They buy me all these ices.
Dolce & Gabbana,
Fendi and NaDonna
Karan, they be sharin'
All their money got me wearin' fly
But I ain't askin,
They say they love my ass ‘n,
Seven Jeans, True Religion's,
I say no, but they keep givin'
So I keep on takin'
And no I ain't taken
We can keep on datin'
I keep on demonstrating.
Old 05.24.2006, 03:03 PM   #43
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Someone played that song on the jukebox at a pool hall last night...I've lost all hope in pop culture.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.24.2006, 03:12 PM   #44
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyasa
What you gon' do with all that junk?
All that junk inside your trunk?
I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my mumps.
My mumps, my mumps, my mumps, my mumps, my mumps,
My mumps, my mumps, my mumps, my lovely little lumps. (Check it out)

I drive these brothers crazy,
I do it on the daily,
They treat me really nicely,
They buy me all these ices.
Dolce & Gabbana,
Fendi and NaDonna
Karan, they be sharin'
All their money got me wearin' fly
But I ain't askin,
They say they love my ass ‘n,
Seven Jeans, True Religion's,
I say no, but they keep givin'
So I keep on takin'
And no I ain't taken
We can keep on datin'
I keep on demonstrating.

I love this song. I like old-school songs for the dancefloor. Dancefloor songs BEP do bestest.

I've said it before, and no amount of indie kids whining is going to change my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.24.2006, 03:19 PM   #45
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I know a lot of whiny indie kids that like that song.

As I've said before, I don't like mainstream rap with the exception of outkast.
Old 05.24.2006, 03:23 PM   #46
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
I do understand that stuff being used for dances/clubs, and don't get me wrong, I have no problem with people liking it. I don't mean to diss the song itself or anyone that listens to it - I hate when people think everyone needs to have the same taste. It's just not for me. Especially while I'm trying to play pool.
Old 05.24.2006, 03:28 PM   #47
qprogeny79
stalker

qprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
Conservative college? All of those girls would probably hate me for my views on corporations and my some of my more communist leanings. Not to mention my thoughts about how the last good president was FDR and that progressivism died with him.

wow, we have diametrically opposite political leanings. laissez-faire all the way.
qprogeny79 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.24.2006, 03:28 PM   #48
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Ha ha....you do it to yourself, you do....and that's why it really hurts, you do it to yourself.
Old 05.24.2006, 03:45 PM   #49
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by qprogeny79
wow, we have diametrically opposite political leanings. laissez-faire all the way.

I think there is a fine balance between laissez-faire and government regulation. If you have 100% laissez-faire- you get all kinds of dirty dealings, kickbacks, monopolistic practices, etc. If you have too much government regulation, you can hurt the profitibility of a business.

There are benefits and drawbacks to all political systems. Ultimately, in politics, I want to see people who understand this and understand balance in this imperfect world where idealism is foolishness.

It is like this in every aspect of government. If abortion was illegal, girls would attempt it themselves and die. It would be just like prohibition in this day and age.

The real question of politics is: what is the best we can do? I have no fricking clue even how to start answering that question, as most people do- because people either base their politics off of idealism or fear.
Old 05.24.2006, 03:51 PM   #50
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Let me put it down this way.
Every pick up line i've used hasn't worked. But you know this is offcourse the pick up line's fault pfuh yeah.
Old 05.24.2006, 03:52 PM   #51
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

Jeffery Wigand dominated Brown & Williamson without the government. It's not necessary to have the goverment deal with it, but it is safer. I'm for laissez-faire, but it's not perfect.

And I changed my mind, politics is a really bad pick up.
Old 05.24.2006, 05:02 PM   #52
qprogeny79
stalker

qprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
I think there is a fine balance between laissez-faire and government regulation. If you have 100% laissez-faire- you get all kinds of dirty dealings, kickbacks, monopolistic practices, etc. If you have too much government regulation, you can hurt the profitibility of a business.

There are benefits and drawbacks to all political systems. Ultimately, in politics, I want to see people who understand this and understand balance in this imperfect world where idealism is foolishness.

It is like this in every aspect of government. If abortion was illegal, girls would attempt it themselves and die. It would be just like prohibition in this day and age.

The real question of politics is: what is the best we can do? I have no fricking clue even how to start answering that question, as most people do- because people either base their politics off of idealism or fear.

without delving too far into politics yet again . . . coercive monopolies can only occur under a system that allows government regulation. one company might have a de facto monopoly under laissez-faire at any given time, but that does not preclude companies who make a better product or have a more effective marketing strategy from coming in and gaining market share even with a behemoth as competition. on the other hand, with the force of the government behind it a corporation can essentially do whatever it wants to bully competitors out of business -- all it would need to do is appeal to congress to, er, regulate its competitors out of any chance of profitability. and the only way it can do that is to pour a zillion dollars into congressional campaign funds . . . see below.

the only companies that would want government favors under laissez-faire are the ones that are having the shite beaten out of them by the competition. if we didn't allow that the mediocre companies would fail (as the market says they should) and we would be left only with the successful companies, who again would have no reason to pour funds into the coffers of politicos so long as they didn't negatively interfere with their affairs by . . . er, regulating their business.

so yeah, different strokes.
Old 05.24.2006, 05:20 PM   #53
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
without delving too far into politics yet again . . . coercive monopolies can only occur under a system that allows government regulation. one company might have a de facto monopoly under laissez-faire at any given time, but that does not preclude companies who make a better product or have a more effective marketing strategy from coming in and gaining market share even with a behemoth as competition. on the other hand, with the force of the government behind it a corporation can essentially do whatever it wants to bully competitors out of business -- all it would need to do is appeal to congress to, er, regulate its competitors out of any chance of profitability. and the only way it can do that is to pour a zillion dollars into congressional campaign funds . . . see below.

the only companies that would want government favors under laissez-faire are the ones that are having the shite beaten out of them by the competition. if we didn't allow that the mediocre companies would fail (as the market says they should) and we would be left only with the successful companies, who again would have no reason to pour funds into the coffers of politicos so long as they didn't negatively interfere with their affairs by . . . er, regulating their business.

so yeah, different strokes.

hah, i bet you get TONS of chicks with that kind of talk
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.24.2006, 05:22 PM   #54
qprogeny79
stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
hah, i bet you get TONS of chicks with that kind of talk

more than you could ever imagine.
Old 05.24.2006, 05:30 PM   #55
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
more than you could ever imagine.

she wants you
Old 05.24.2006, 05:40 PM   #56
qprogeny79
stalker

ha. in all honesty, i do have to learn to be a tad more . . . superficial. it's a problem -- i care about people's ideals and dreams and aspirations and values and everything that makes them uniquely human, not what quantity of alcohol they had the previous night or what kind of dionysian debauchery is most conducive to their ephemeral pleasure. i think i scare the hell out of most people . . . except maybe bay buchanan or judy woodruff .
Old 05.24.2006, 05:41 PM   #57
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

sorry. i was just picking on you for what you said about baltimore.
Old 05.24.2006, 05:48 PM   #58
qprogeny79
stalker

no prob -- now go wrench your hands off in the zinc before you go in the ambalants to the hawspil in anarunnel. jeet? nojew? ok, i'll make you some aigs and wooder, or maybe we can go to litlitlee, but first i have to warsh up in the shar.
Old 05.24.2006, 05:51 PM   #59
Kallisti23chaos
children of satan

Kallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's asses
Are you here waiting for me ??**
Old 05.24.2006, 06:00 PM   #60
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
do you want a root?

do you mind laying down while I have one..... :-)
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth