Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page recognizing your own reflection...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.16.2009, 05:12 PM   #41
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I have had a beard, a full beard, which started growing the moment I graduated high schol back in 1991.

I wear it proudly, for it looks bad-ass.

One day, after much thought (weeks of thought) and knowing I had a full 8 days before I had to go to work again I decided to shave the mo-fucka.

I trimmed it down, and then proceeded to shave it in stages. I agve myself a goatee with long sideburns first, and I thought "hmm, not looking to bad rob. quite the sexy."
Then I took off the sideburns and saw my pale cheeks and jaw for the first time in over a decade. (I did this about 4 years ago) I thought "hmm, not so bad!"

Then I took off the goatee and left myself with just a moustache, and what amoustache!!! a glorious thing. I looked like a motherfucking pirate! I did not recognize the guy in the mirror.

Then I did it, I took it all off and shaved the whole fucker. I washed and looked in the mirror and what was staring at me? not the expected face of a 30 year old man, but the wrinkle-free, chubby face of my 16-17 year old self! I had not aged!!!! It scared the shit out of me. I looked fucking terrible!

my ex-wife (wife at the time) was shocked! my mom was flabbergasted and said I looked like a pale fart. My best friends, whom I have known since age 8 would not look me in the face!!!! it fucked them up to see my young looking babyface after years and years and years of the manly beard.

I grew that shit back as soon as it would grow (which was around 10-14 days to get back to the shortest level I like to keep it at)

I have never posted pics of it, nor shown anyone else. wow!

I miss my beard, I let that motherfucker grow untrimmed for two or more years, and that shit was getting dread into the dread, and I loved it, but it was the worst for the world, people were always looking at me like there was something on my face, and there was, a big, godawful dreadlock beard!

those were the days..

2005-2007 were my most natty years, let my beard go as untrimmed and uncombed as my dread, and it became one and the same, all that was free were my eyes and eye-brows, and even they were starting to want to turn..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.16.2009, 05:22 PM   #42
gualbert
the end of the ugly

gualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
men who complain about "itching" are not real men anyways and best avoided.
"real men"???
What's that?
gualbert is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.16.2009, 05:24 PM   #43
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

Quote:
Originally Posted by gualbert
"real men"???
What's that?

Old 02.16.2009, 05:38 PM   #44
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
hahahahahha

Jesus had a winchester
Old 02.16.2009, 05:39 PM   #45
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
hahahahahha

Jesus had a winchester

that's not jesus-- that's a white dude.

it's obviously a hippy gone mad.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.16.2009, 05:42 PM   #46
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Taht makes me think of the Dead Milkmen's When Ringo Buys A Rifle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_96lBo0scrI

ahh the weird connections our minds make
Old 02.16.2009, 05:43 PM   #47
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
that's not jesus-- that's a white dude.

it's obviously a hippy gone mad.

You tell many 'mericans that Jesus probably looked a LOT more like Osama Bin Laden than he does Brad Pitt, and I bet you could get a righteous fight started.
Old 02.17.2009, 03:50 AM   #48
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

1) not getting arrested every time the local pig on the beat sees your new look

Hair police.
I quite like my reflection, now that my beard is longer. I cut it too short a while ago and I didn't feel at ease.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.17.2009, 01:58 PM   #49
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
Hair police.

no, more like

Old 02.17.2009, 03:10 PM   #50
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses

Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth