Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Cobain film is happening
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.15.2008, 10:29 PM   #61
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
she's not even entertaining anymore.
Old 01.15.2008, 10:31 PM   #62
white chalk hill
empty page

white chalk hill kicks all y'all's asseswhite chalk hill kicks all y'all's asseswhite chalk hill kicks all y'all's asseswhite chalk hill kicks all y'all's asseswhite chalk hill kicks all y'all's asseswhite chalk hill kicks all y'all's asseswhite chalk hill kicks all y'all's asseswhite chalk hill kicks all y'all's asseswhite chalk hill kicks all y'all's asseswhite chalk hill kicks all y'all's asseswhite chalk hill kicks all y'all's asses
I don't even see this movie ever happening if Courtney is involved. And I was surprised she didn't insist playing herself, because that's the total thing she would do.

She's so pathetic its laughable. Asking Scarlett Johansson to play her is so desperate and pathetic its hilarious/horrendous.

I don't see this film ever really happening though.
Old 01.15.2008, 10:32 PM   #63
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Lets hope you're right.
Old 01.15.2008, 11:54 PM   #64
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/76651...4831B75F48EF45
Joe Anderson -Kurt

Ryan Gosling - Krist

funny looking dude i posted 2 pages back - Dave
Old 01.16.2008, 01:02 AM   #65
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
oh, its gonna happen. too much money to be made, and courtney is damned near broke...last i checked anyways.

i dont know if ryan gosling would make a good kurt or not, but ive seen some wierd shit in my day so who knows.
how can she be broke? do you know how much money she sold the rights to the nirvana catalogue for?
Old 01.16.2008, 01:56 AM   #66
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

i wish she would go away, seriously. she hasn't made any good music in ten years, she fucked up her face, she's insane etc etc etc
Old 01.16.2008, 02:18 AM   #67
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
fuck all this shit. one more good reason to despise S. Johansson. and 7 hundred more to royally spit on C. Love
Old 01.16.2008, 02:35 AM   #68
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
yeah, thats why i love her though. shes just one of those people i LOVE to hate. always excited about what crazy shit shes gonna do next. shes just...really absurd and out there and does the stupidest/craziest shit. so bad about acting out based on her emotions as opposed to using her braing to think shit through (which, i can relate to on some level...not quite as bad as her though by any means). BUT...its so odd man, so odd, cause she actually is a HIGHLY intelligent woman. and certainly has more punk rock credentials that half the people that talk shit about her.

did you read her book that came out not long ago...the diaries one? i was tempted to buy it, but have yet to do so. i refuse to read kurt's only cause that shit aint none of my business....but courtney approved so i might just get it sometime.
she's getting too old to be running around getting arrested and flashing her panties. she doesn't have the body for it either.
she never had any "punk cred", whatever the fuck that even means (it's an elitist term anyway) she did it for fame (not that good music didn't come out of it along the way), and she got what she wanted. good for her.
and yeah i have the book
it has a lot of good pictures in it but the writings are really not all so interesting. she's smart because she knows how to make money, but anyone can figure that out. i make more than enough money i need just to live off of and i don't do shit.
Old 01.16.2008, 03:16 AM   #69
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Cool, is Tom Savini doing the gore effects for when Kurt blows his fucking head off? That'd be epic and would be the perfect ending to this whole mess.

For a similiar shotgun-blowing-head-off-scene, check out Maniac. Not only does Tom Savini do the effects for it, he is the one who actually gets his head blown off. Classic!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.16.2008, 03:55 AM   #70
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Also, as an aside, I've found that people who continuously defend Courtney to the point of actually LIKING her end up being some of the worst fucking people on the history of the planet.

Not you, sway, cuz I actually agree with what you wrote, I'm talking about people in real life. People that go, "Courtney is great!" and is oblivious to her ... ugliness ... are usually the most worthless people you can imagine.

I honestly don't know why the fuck anyone even mentions her anymore, though. What has she even done of ANY importance.. uhm.. ever? But especially lately. "she sold some plaid shirts owned by kurt!" Who gives a fuck? Did you ever think maybe she doesn't like clothes with brain splatter on them around the house? I mean, I know she used to masturbate with it, but her pussy juice mixed with Kurt's brain matter left a sickening smell for whenever Frances brought her boyfriends over, so.. yeah. I CAN UNDERSTAND, OKAY?

Old 01.16.2008, 04:14 AM   #71
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Oh, and for the record, it's cliché as fuck at this point, but jesus .. scarlett johannson is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I've thought that for at least 5 years now. Fuck.

Old 01.16.2008, 07:05 AM   #72
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
I hope courtney writes the credits at the end. on her computer.
Old 01.16.2008, 07:07 AM   #73
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Also, as an aside, I've found that people who continuously defend Courtney to the point of actually LIKING her end up being some of the worst fucking people on the history of the planet.

Not you, sway, cuz I actually agree with what you wrote, I'm talking about people in real life. People that go, "Courtney is great!" and is oblivious to her ... ugliness ... are usually the most worthless people you can imagine.

I honestly don't know why the fuck anyone even mentions her anymore, though. What has she even done of ANY importance.. uhm.. ever? But especially lately. "she sold some plaid shirts owned by kurt!" Who gives a fuck? Did you ever think maybe she doesn't like clothes with brain splatter on them around the house? I mean, I know she used to masturbate with it, but her pussy juice mixed with Kurt's brain matter left a sickening smell for whenever Frances brought her boyfriends over, so.. yeah. I CAN UNDERSTAND, OKAY?

I really dig hole's music in its own right.

courtneys fucked up but so are 99 % of people in LA.
Old 01.16.2008, 07:09 AM   #74
phoenix
invito al cielo

and I have mankerous on ignore, but I just noticed the courtney not having a good body remark..,

and she goes up and down with her weight, but she's been legs 11 non stop for like 20 years even when shes on the fucking oxycontin so I think its fair to say she does have a nice figure..
Old 01.16.2008, 09:06 PM   #75
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses

Old 01.16.2008, 09:08 PM   #76
phoenix
invito al cielo

courtney's face was attractive for about a five year span.

she looks like she's got a little too close to an open flame lately.
Old 01.16.2008, 09:29 PM   #77
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah. But the irony is that if she got to too close to an open flame now, her face would melt like a GI-Joe.
Old 01.26.2008, 12:10 PM   #78
Mschinner
empty page

Mschinner has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I would rather see a film based off of Everett True's book. True interviewed people like Tobi Vail that refused to talk to people like Cross about Nirvana. He points out alot of inaccuracies in Heavier than Heaven like the fact Kurt was the one that ended the relationship with Tobi, not the other way around.
Mschinner is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.26.2008, 12:13 PM   #79
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
5 pages. I'm not going count, but how many people said "I guess she needs some more money for heroin"?
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.26.2008, 12:17 PM   #80
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

i think its mentioned on every page
i quite annoying because i think we get the picture already

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth