Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page My Moron Neighbor Keeps Calling the Cops
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.12.2007, 12:50 AM   #1
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
This is the 4th time or something. They say I'm making too much noise and call the cops. But they make no effort to ask me to be quiet other than sometimes tapping on the wall. And I can't tell if they want me to shut up or if they're having sex or what. Jesus Christ. All they have to do is come over and ask me to be quiet. They keep threatening to get me evicted. I'm going to report THEM tomorrow to the apartment people. Assholes.
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2007, 12:53 AM   #2
Richard Pryor on Fire
100%

Richard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's asses
I hate that shit, I used to be in a similar situation in my old place, If I were you I'd approach them and say if they have a problem with the noise yr making talk to you about it first, like ask them was time they usually go to bed at, yada yada yada, and how bout instead of calling the cops talk to me first. You might have to make the first move, I know it could be uncomfortable cuz these people seem like assholes.

http://pissingaway.blogspot.com/
Richard Pryor on Fire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2007, 12:54 AM   #3
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
Yeah, I've told him this at least twice - that he should talk to me first. Tonight I gave the douche my phone number and told him to call me instead of the cops.
Old 02.12.2007, 01:00 AM   #4
Clementine.
little trouble girl

Clementine. kicks all y'all's assesClementine. kicks all y'all's assesClementine. kicks all y'all's assesClementine. kicks all y'all's assesClementine. kicks all y'all's assesClementine. kicks all y'all's assesClementine. kicks all y'all's assesClementine. kicks all y'all's assesClementine. kicks all y'all's assesClementine. kicks all y'all's assesClementine. kicks all y'all's asses
you should go, now...raise hell. neighbors are the worst. i had the nosiest ones when i was younger, they used to talk about my mom being a single parent to the other tenants and refer to me as 'that bastard child'. bastards.
Clementine. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2007, 01:04 AM   #5
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

I'm graduating in May, so I'll move then. I don't have that option now. The guy is just a selfish prick. That's all there is to it. "We have a baby," he keeps saying. This place is so cheap, it attracts mostly foreign students with kids and single grad students. Clashes are bound to happen.
Old 02.12.2007, 01:12 AM   #6
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
i remember when i was a kid, i had a friend whose parents lived in married student housing and even then, it was exactly the same.

why'd they call the cops on you, though? were you practicing or rocking the hell out or something?

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2007, 01:17 AM   #7
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

No, I moved my cello to my office because of him. I actually was watching Small White's videos on Youtube when the Cop knocked on the door. But his usual complaint is loud music and TV. He's convinced I'm having parties over here when its just fucking Discovery channel that he's hearing. Trust me, it's not even that loud.

Once he did call the police around noon on a Saturday when I was playing cello. That's why I moved it to my office. He thought it was an electric guitar.

I have headphones on right now.
Old 02.12.2007, 01:42 AM   #8
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
what a twerp! it's not as if it was 3am and you just started blaring that locked groove from the 'metal machine music' lp. you should invite him over for a beer, then when he's all liquored up, stuff a sock in his mouth, cut his toes off and and paste them to his fingertips.

all bullshit aside, though, discovery channel IS a party.

i'm learning cello in this string methods class and it makes me almost wanna stop playing saxophone.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2007, 01:50 AM   #9
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

Learning the cello can make you do all kinds of weird things.
Old 02.12.2007, 08:18 PM   #10
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noumenal
I'm graduating in May, so I'll move then. I don't have that option now. The guy is just a selfish prick. That's all there is to it. "We have a baby," he keeps saying. This place is so cheap, it attracts mostly foreign students with kids and single grad students. Clashes are bound to happen.

you could call the cops and complain that you hear the screams of a tortured baby. perhap child abuse?

the reason i say this is because a friend of mine had a couple of cats fucking in his back alley (true story) and the neibbers called the cops to report a "screaming baby". the coppers went all over the house in search of the abused infant though. duh!

anyway. fire w/ fire, no? as long as you have a shred of a claim you're ok.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2007, 08:27 PM   #11
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Murder him! It will be really exciting!
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2007, 08:41 PM   #12
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
between him and the unwilling students, he'll be inching toward serial killer status.
Old 02.12.2007, 08:47 PM   #13
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
I think he's got what it takes.

Just think, noumenal invites the guy over for a beer or something, to say sorry. He then excuses himself to go to the bathroom- except he doesn't go to the bathroom! Oh no. Noumenal sneaks up behind the guy with a toilet seat and WHAM!, right on the back of his head. He falls unconscious. Noumenal coolly drinks his beer, sneering. He says something funny, or something. Then Noumenal carries the body in his cello case to a remote location, under the guise of a birdwatcher/musician. He dumps it in a ditch, covers the body in lime to make it rot, and returns home. He was watching the discovery channel all the time. His toilet seat had blood on it when he bought it, what are you talking about?
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2007, 08:49 PM   #14
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

ha ha ha!
Old 02.12.2007, 10:19 PM   #15
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
I think he's got what it takes.

Just think, noumenal invites the guy over for a beer or something, to say sorry. He then excuses himself to go to the bathroom- except he doesn't go to the bathroom! Oh no. Noumenal sneaks up behind the guy with a toilet seat and WHAM!, right on the back of his head. He falls unconscious. Noumenal coolly drinks his beer, sneering. He says something funny, or something. Then Noumenal carries the body in his cello case to a remote location, under the guise of a birdwatcher/musician. He dumps it in a ditch, covers the body in lime to make it rot, and returns home. He was watching the discovery channel all the time. His toilet seat had blood on it when he bought it, what are you talking about?

This is priceless. BTW, I was just reading about the lime trick in regards to summary executions during the Algerian War of Independence. The French would shoot a bunch a doods, bury them facing Mecca, and pour lime on them to make 'em rot. I'm not going to kill anybody though. I emailed the apartment director.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth