Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Met a Stranger on a Train
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.13.2007, 11:27 AM   #1
Netochka Nezvanova
empty page

Netochka Nezvanova has much to be proud ofNetochka Nezvanova has much to be proud ofNetochka Nezvanova has much to be proud ofNetochka Nezvanova has much to be proud ofNetochka Nezvanova has much to be proud ofNetochka Nezvanova has much to be proud ofNetochka Nezvanova has much to be proud ofNetochka Nezvanova has much to be proud of
Have you ever met/had an encounter with a stranger that you know you will probably never see again, which left a profound effect (hopefully positive) on you?

Share your experiences here.
Netochka Nezvanova is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2007, 11:43 AM   #2
5Against1
bad moon rising

5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses
I was on a flight from Chicago to L.A. and this chick fell asleep with her head on my shoulder. I figured it was no big deal, y'know?, let her sleep. When she woke up I realized that she had drooled all over me. So much for the "mile high" club.
Old 10.13.2007, 11:46 AM   #3
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I'm not really much for talking to people that I don't know, so I can't recall anything more meaningful than small-talk with strangers on any sort of public transportation.

my loss, I'm sure, but I'm ok with not expanding my friendship cicles much further than they already are.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2007, 12:20 PM   #4
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
I was going to work on the train one day and this indian (country) looking guy and girl sat next to me, he was squashed right up against me because there weren't enough seats. the first thing he say's to me is 'do you know where there are any sex shops in newcastle'. He asked me if i had any gay friends. He let me know that the girl he was with was his sister incase i thought she was his girlfriend. he also says 'whats your name? jack? like he was trying to seduce me.

i'll let you decide if this was a positive experience.

yeah dude lucky you.
Old 10.13.2007, 12:20 PM   #5
Gogogonorrhea
little trouble girl

Gogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's assesGogogonorrhea kicks all y'all's asses
That's one of those modern romantic fairy tales. In fact you never meet cool people on a train. You only meet kids crying hellishly (and mothers telling them to stop), dumbasses talking way too loud on their cellphones and junkies/homeless people fishing garbage out of bins.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth