Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Percolator From Chicago
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.05.2008, 11:27 AM   #1
Feelyat
little trouble girl

Feelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud of
Hey guys,

I know this seems a little gross and leering and cheap, but I'm in a band called Percolator and would like a little bit of exposure. So if you could pop on over to our myspace page and give us a listen -- or even befriend us! -- I would appreciate it immensely.

www.myspace.com/percolatormusic

Sonic Youth is by far my favorite band, but I wouldn't say Percolator sounds anything like them. Well, there are three of us in the band that take turns singing lead, if that's any comparison. Otherwise, I'd put us closer musically to Pavement and early Talking Heads. At any rate, give us a listen and befriend us if you could, and even give us your email address and we'll put you on our mailing list for free mp3s and whatnot.

Also, I'm sincerely very sorry for this embarrassing shameless plug. At the very least, I hope you like our music. We work pretty hard at it.

Take care!

phil (Feelyat) from Percolator in Chicago
Feelyat is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.05.2008, 11:38 AM   #2
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
will do. thank god theres no folk in percolator!
Old 03.05.2008, 12:19 PM   #3
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
uSUALLY IT HELPS IF YOU OFFER TO BRIBE US WITH MONEY OR SEX
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.05.2008, 12:20 PM   #4
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
uSUALLY IT HELPS IF YOU OFFER TO BRIBE US WITH MONEY OR SEX

or if you happen to have any un-published pictures of girlgun taking a shower.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth