Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Fantasy Football Instigator style 2008 (american football)
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.02.2008, 12:11 PM   #1
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Hi everyone. I always put up a thread each year when I set up my fantasy football league . It runs on yahoo, is free, and lots of fun.

If you have played fantasy football before, you will enjoy. If you have not but you love american football and want to play fantasy football with a commissioner you know and love running the league (yours truly ha!) then send me your email and I will send you an invite through yahoo.

The league is very simple.
There will be between 12-14 teams
each week You'll go head to head against another team
points are calculated automatically by yahoo, and all you have to do is make sure to set the roster every week before the Sunday games.
Each team will rack up wins and losses week to week. any ties at the end of the season will be broken by point total.
There is a LIVE online draft set for the last saturday in August, You can either draft your team online then or set your preferences and let yahoo draft your team for you.
The last three weeks of the NFL regular season function as our League's "PLAYOFFS"
The top 8 teams will make the play offs.

jennthebenn's team, snoopy's smash squad blew through the league but finished in third in 2006. PM her if you want to verify any of this.

Again, this is free, no money involved, and all the trash talking you can handle.

Each week you will choose

1 QB
3 Wide Recievers
2 Running Backs
1 Tight End
1 kicker
1 Team Defense
2 defensive players

points are given for all point scores, for interceptions, fumbles forced, fumbles recovered, yards gained rushing, yards passing, yards receiving, etc.

points are deducted for sacks, negative yardage rushing, interceptions thrown, fumbles, etc.

First come first served, but please, make certain you will follow through on this, as there is nothing worse than a coach who abandons his team midway through the season. it causes unfair match-ups.

Thanks

Rob Instigator
Old 07.02.2008, 12:17 PM   #2
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
jennthebenn's team, snoopy's smash squad blew through the league but finished in third in 2006. PM her if you want to verify any of this.

i do fear her awesome powers.

she sent a hailstorm my way last sunday that caused the roof to leak!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.15.2008, 04:31 PM   #3
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
No one else interested? it is free and fun and lots of trash talkin!
Old 07.15.2008, 04:40 PM   #4
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
i'll do's it. havent played ff since like 05/06 though

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth