Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Let's talk about morons
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.07.2008, 11:31 AM   #1
sarramkrop

I don't think it's fair that they get free housing and benefits when they are perfectly fit for work. I know some morons who live accross the road from me, they sit on the brick wall all the time smoking, swearing and generally behaving like the great unwashed, uneducated and uncaring for the more civilised citizens whose houses neighbour theirs.

You can't be unpc about them or you risk being called workingclassphobe. You can't be vocal about their ignorance 'cause apparently they have a right to live too, and give birth to a thousand obnoxious kids that the tax payer has to provide housing for. I don't mind morons, some of my best friends are. I only hear from them every few years 'cause we are, like, totally telepathic and stuff, yeah?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2008, 11:33 AM   #2
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I lived in Utah for 9 years. there's lots of mormons there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
we are, like, totally telepathic and stuff, yeah?

I see what yr sayin'.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2008, 11:34 AM   #3
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
^^ we call that supermarket foot.

it hails back to a time when you could walk into grocery stores without shoes on.
Old 07.07.2008, 11:36 AM   #4
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I don't think it's fair that they get free housing and benefits when they are perfectly fit for work. I know some morons who live accross the road from me, they sit on the brick wall all the time smoking, swearing and generally behaving like the great unwashed, uneducated and uncaring for the more civilised citizens whose houses neighbour theirs.

You can't be unpc about them or you risk being called workingclassphobe. You can't being vocal about their ignorance 'cause apparently they have a right to live too, and give birth to a thousand obnoxious kids that the tax payer has to provide housing for. I don't mind morons, some of my best friends are. I only hear from them every few years 'cause we are, like, totally telepathic and stuff, yeah?

can't you like, farm them?

if you got them off the tobacco they'd probably make great bacon.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2008, 11:37 AM   #5
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
don't wear flip flops in the city
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2008, 11:38 AM   #6
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
don't wear flip flops in the city

yeah, because that would look plain silly when you tuck yr fucking SOCKS into yr PANTS.
Old 07.07.2008, 11:38 AM   #7
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
can't you like, farm them?

if you got them off the tobacco they'd probably make great bacon.

I was talking from the point of view of a black person, you moron.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2008, 11:40 AM   #9
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I was talking from the point of view of a black person, you moron.

black muslims who don't eat bacon or just black persons?

cos im sure they like bacon, moron.
Old 07.07.2008, 11:41 AM   #10
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
so what else do you remember of those times? where there any morons around? or where we too busy to notice?

I can say that without a doubt, there have been morons on this planet since at least 1971.
Old 07.07.2008, 11:46 AM   #11
sarramkrop

Quote:
good times.

bad times.

For as long as both the brick wall and the kids are not outside my door step, I don't mind who they belong to.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2008, 11:46 AM   #12
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Morons used to be OK. they provided something for clever people to exploit and mock. But now they're in charge, and they make the rules. It's all a bit like Planet of the Apes now that I think about it (albeit a vulgar misreading of it.)
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2008, 11:47 AM   #13
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
your feet are very beautiful and would look great in flipflops.

wear these

Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2008, 11:47 AM   #14
sarramkrop

haha
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2008, 11:48 AM   #15
sarramkrop

Quote:
i didnt see any joke made.
hahaha
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2008, 12:00 PM   #16
sarramkrop

The problem with them is that they reproduce too fast and too soon, consequently increasing the amount of morons that inhabit the earth. For that there should be more strict control on what they do. And let's face it, the planet really is overpoulated with human vocal and physical rubbish anyway.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2008, 12:11 PM   #17
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Something really does need to be done about morons right now. They're breeding like rats, receiving more and more privileges, reducing everything down to their level to the degree where anyone who isn't a moron is treated with suspicion.

Lester Bangs' famous notion of the 'informed moron' is, however, one I generally feel great empathy towards.
Old 07.07.2008, 12:21 PM   #18
sarramkrop

The ability of morons to disguise themselves is the biggest threat to future generations.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2008, 12:23 PM   #19
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Yes, but now they have no need even to disguise it. It's more the clever people that have to hide their intelligence these days. A right sorry state of affairs.
Old 07.07.2008, 12:24 PM   #20
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth