Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Kilgore Trout
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.16.2008, 02:13 AM   #1
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
So I meet this girl a little over a month ago. I meet her at a party, and I leave the party early. Before I left she had invited me to her house the following day for a poetry reading she hosts every week. So I go. And we end up hanging out every day for that week. Then I find out that the night I met her, after I left she later hooked up with my friends younger brother. I dont really know the guy, and sure it sucks, but I dont really have a reason to get mad at someone for sleeping with someone else. The girl and I are really compatible. Anyway, some people i thought were friends talk shit about me to her, and im aware of the shit talking, so I just stop talking to the shit talkers. I tell the girl that I dont know what motive these people I thought were my friends have, but to not trust a word they say because i have seen them do shit like this before, just to start shit among themselves. You know the type...their lives become dull so they decide to liven it up by making their life a soap opera plot. After that, I stop talking to the girl, because she choses to continue to hang out with them. I dont fuck with drama and/or negativity. The week before I move, I get a call from her after about 3 or 4 weeks of not talking to her, asking if I want to have lunch with her. Intrigued, I agree, and I meet her for lunch.

She apologizes to me about everything that happened roughly a month prior, and tells me I was right about the shit talkers. We hang out again everyday that week, then I move 400 miles away.

Theres an obvious connection. We relate really well together on any and every level. Im not labelling love or anything like that...thats not my thinking. But this is the first time in years that i have felt this kind of connection with anyone.

So gossipers, if you felt that you had a truly unique and/or special connection with someone, but only knew them for a total of 2 weeks, what would you do? Would you try to get into the mindset of moving on (which is hard for me to think about considering I dont know a single soul in south florida, and the people I meet are shitty people), would you try to make something out of it, or just take a wait and see approach and risk watching that person get into a relationship with someone that doesnt deserve it. Or isnt right with.

Im not in agony about it. I just cant think logically when i think of her. And I use a logical approach to every decision. She fogs things up.

I know that I am going to see her at the Silver Jews show in Orlando. which is next month...I cant fucking wait. Not because of her of course. Im just pumped up about seeing the jews, I dont care if shes there or not. But its cool that shes planning on going.

Any input would be appreciated. It be nice to have a non-biased opinion on the matter.

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.16.2008, 04:53 AM   #2
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I was going to post a link to the Clash's Should I Stay Or Should I Go but evidently you Go-ed.

All I can really say is that gas prices are high and 400 miles is a long distance.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.16.2008, 05:47 AM   #3
al shabbray

that story was really good, except the open end. but I know how some guys/gals always stick first with the shit-tellers and then after they realised you were right, come back. which is not a bad thing, of course. but thats is not your problem...

if you are not in agony and for example you really not care if shes there or not, then I wouldnt rush in any direction. look forward to meet her at the concert, and time will tell. saty in touch as long and intene as you are happy with it. its definately the time you should do what feels right for YOU I think.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth