Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page More Palin hilarity/sadness
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.01.2008, 03:53 PM   #1
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
This is a transcript of part of the interview between Katie Couric and VP Nominee Sarah Palin. K.C. asks her a very straightforward andsimple question. Check out her answer.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/pol...lin.latest.cnn
You can see clip of it here

Katie Couric - What newspapers and magazines did you regularly read before you were tapped for this to stay informed and to understand the world?
Sarah Palin - I read most of them, again, with a great appreciation for the press, for the media.
Katie Couric (interrupting) - I mean specifically, I am curious what you'd...
Sarah palin - Uhm, all of them. Any of them that have, uhm, been in front of me all these years.
Katie Couric (interrupting again)- Can you name them?
Sarah Palin - I have a vast variety of sources where we gets (sic) our news. Alaska isn't a foreign country where we, it's kind of suggested, it seems like, "Wow, how could you keep in touch with what the rest of the world and Washington D.C. may be doing when your living up there in Alaska?"

It boggles the mind. Be tuned in on THURSDAY for the debate between Sarah Palin and Joe Biden.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth