Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Berlusconi - It's about time
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.15.2011, 05:19 PM   #1
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Did it really have to take this long for him to be charged? What a pig!
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe...ial/index.html
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2011, 05:34 PM   #2
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Did it really have to take this long for him to be charged? What a pig!
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe...ial/index.html

He has faced 14 court cases and trials for corruption and embezzlement and fraud in his lifetime, so what do you mean by take this long exactly?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2011, 05:42 PM   #3
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Oh I had no idea he had all those charges prior to this. Apparently this time he may be dismissed. I hope so.
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2011, 05:49 PM   #4
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses

i hope berlusca is next
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2011, 05:53 PM   #5
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Oh I had no idea he had all those charges prior to this. Apparently this time he may be dismissed. I hope so.

that is because in Italian politics such blatant corruption is so commonplace it is hardly noticed. Could you imagine what would happen if a US politician, let alone the president was caught up in a scandal about these wild, orgies? In Italy apparently this is all just "boys will be boys" and the only drama is over the money, not the sex, whereas look at how americans deal with sexuality and politics? A US congressman resigned last week because of a bare-chested picture he texted to a staffer, we are more prudish than J.A.P.s..

We impeached a sitting president because he lied over chubby chasing? Lord Have His Mercy, the US government commit war crimes every single day and we are digging into rather boring sex-lives to gripe over and yet all the bloodshed is perfectly acceptable?

Italians may be corrupt and horny, but at least they have a bit more grounding in their morality..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.16.2011, 04:11 AM   #6
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
A few Italians I know say that what irks them most isn't Berlusconi's actions (as dubious as they are) but the fact that he remains insistant that he's somehow above the law (which his track record tends to suggest he has been, thus far). It's as much a trial of Italy's legal system as it is of Berlusconi's sexual adventures.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.16.2011, 04:38 AM   #7
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Well, you know, I'm from there.
I mean, I am there.
We'll see what happens, this country is kinda messed up beside the "sex scandals" anyway.
Honestly I'm waaaaaaaaaaaay more worried about the fact that the fuckin italians elected B (MORE THAN ONCE), and that even after the years and years people had to get a better idea of the man/politician he is behind that facelifted appearance, we still could need a fuckin legal charge/scandal to get rid of him rather than with a regular a democratic election.
Fuck him, but fuck the people too, you can't think he's what we need as prime minister, no matter what he does in his private life [not sayin' that he can do whatever he likes, coz as demonrail said the "I'm above the law-mentality" is really dangerous, wathever sphere of social life it influences (sex-etc)].
Plus, the left-wing politicians aren't doing a good work at all, in terms of oppositions.
Guys keep saying he has to resign for all this scandal and shit, and have another election. But I hear no good ideas on how to run the country IF they'll win those election (and I still doubt it, even with BungaBungaBerlusca out of the equation).
We're really messed up, I tell ya.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth