Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I had a terrible dream
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.16.2006, 10:52 AM   #1
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
I dreamt that is was the day after my birthday, and I realized that both myself and everyone else had completely forgotten about it. I had no presents, no cake, no anything. I went on the SY board to post about the tragedy, onlly to franticly look for the Happy Birthday! Spectraljulian thread as some last form of consolationand finding it not there.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.16.2006, 10:57 AM   #2
LittlePuppetBoy
expwy. to yr skull

LittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's asses
wow. That sucks man.

LittlePuppetBoy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.16.2006, 10:57 AM   #3
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
thats quite horrible.. i hope it never really happens to you usually my father is the only one who forgets about my birthday, and that's ok :P

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.16.2006, 11:05 AM   #4
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

RIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard sucka
Nigga, thats a tragedy, mothafucka bitch. sheeit.
http://www.myspace.com/thefloridaorangebirds
MY FUCKING BAND
RIPfrey05 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.16.2006, 11:07 AM   #5
defcon4
little trouble girl

defcon4 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I've had a recurring bad dream lately, too. I was being chased by zombies, and I had no shotgun or axe with which to fight back. SCARY!
defcon4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.16.2006, 11:07 AM   #6
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
I don't think it will, but that would be so horrible, forgetting your 21st. I think I'm going to try to get a Little Big Muff and a Boss PN-2 for my birthday and a Stereo Polyphase for Xmas, and I'd be real sad if I completely forgot to ask people.

defcon4, I had a dream with zombies, but I was not a werewolf, but a human that could shapeshift into an intelligent wolf. So I just ran right past all the zombies.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.16.2006, 11:23 AM   #7
defcon4
little trouble girl

defcon4 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
I don't think it will, but that would be so horrible, forgetting your 21st. I think I'm going to try to get a Little Big Muff and a Boss PN-2 for my birthday and a Stereo Polyphase for Xmas, and I'd be real sad if I completely forgot to ask people.

defcon4, I had a dream with zombies, but I was not a werewolf, but a human that could shapeshift into an intelligent wolf. So I just ran right past all the zombies.

good idea! I'll try that.
defcon4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.16.2006, 11:26 AM   #8
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

RIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard sucka
doodo in a 2 liter of coke.
http://www.myspace.com/thefloridaorangebirds
MY FUCKING BAND
RIPfrey05 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth