Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page How many emo kids does it take to change a lightbulb?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.15.2006, 12:03 AM   #61
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
Ahhh, Cantankerous has nothing left to give, if she even had anything in the first place.

Defining irony: Someone who bores and irritates most members of the board, but puts others or ignore when she... I meant, when that person, cannot back up what they're saying.
I'm currently ignoring her. I just got really tired of her typical posts:

"______ is a cunt"

"Yawn. Next"

"Picture of ignored post/bad rep + writing"
(I've only seen these ones because people quote them)
Old 08.15.2006, 01:45 AM   #62
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
She's too self-absorbed. And not in a good way.

And yes, she is quite repetitive and predictable. She neg rep'd me once, I sent her a reasonable PM stating how she was clearly wrong in her doing so (not that I cared, really) and she replied with something along the lines of "I didn't read any of that.". And this is how the rest went:

Me: I think you did.
Cantankerous: Well I didn't.
Me: Then you proved me right (referring to her ignorant, degenerate attitude. She can't take the time to read a simple post directed towards her, but can take the time to post endless amounts of pics of herself on the board)
Cantankerous: Not a problem
Me: So you just happened to read 4 out of 5 of my posts?

Then I think she repled alittle bit later with "Think what you like" or something just as non-thought provoking.

Which just goes to show she is a passive liar. Which I gathered from the get go on this board.

HAHA.
Old 08.15.2006, 09:30 PM   #63
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
She's too self-absorbed. And not in a good way.

And yes, she is quite repetitive and predictable. She neg rep'd me once, I sent her a reasonable PM stating how she was clearly wrong in her doing so (not that I cared, really) and she replied with something along the lines of "I didn't read any of that.". And this is how the rest went:

Me: I think you did.
Cantankerous: Well I didn't.
Me: Then you proved me right (referring to her ignorant, degenerate attitude. She can't take the time to read a simple post directed towards her, but can take the time to post endless amounts of pics of herself on the board)
Cantankerous: Not a problem
Me: So you just happened to read 4 out of 5 of my posts?

Then I think she repled alittle bit later with "Think what you like" or something just as non-thought provoking.

Which just goes to show she is a passive liar. Which I gathered from the get go on this board.

HAHA.
Thanks for misquoting me YET AGAIN, cocksucker. I'm really fucking hurt.

And just for the record, you filthy, festering cunt (I dub thee with such honor and dignity,) those are still in my goddamn PM box and as you have quoted me so obscenely incorrectly, HERE YOU GO:

Quote:
Do you have a small mind? Has this forum impaired your vision? Do you pay attention to things that matter or are you too caught up in your self-image? Do you really think that you can judge my worth from just this messageboard. You do not even know me to judge whether I am worse, or better for that matter, than anyone on here. So, get over yourself. Being the pseudo queen of a messageboard hardly makes you worthy of anyting. 'So stop acting like it.' Relax and stop taking things so seriously. This messageboard is not your life, as much as you think it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
thank you for having the 'audacity' to PM me this. i didn't read it.
Quote:
Thanks. You proved me right.
Quote:
you're welcome
Quote:
Selective reading?
Quote:
not even close.
Quote:
Close to what?
Quote:
selective reading.
Quote:
Ahh, so you did read my opening post.
Quote:
no/
Quote:
HAHA. So out of 6 posts, you only read 5? Unlikely, girl.

I rest my case, fruitcake. If you want to talk predictability, go look in Narcissus' mirror, I believe it's hanging on your wall. Don't bother trying for another of your halfwitted responses, you're going back on ignore. You have made it clear enough that you don't like me, so please summon what little intelligence is harbored in your noggin and BEGIN USING THE IGNORE FUNCTION.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
I'm currently ignoring her.

Thank fuck for that.
Old 08.15.2006, 09:52 PM   #64
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
nah. nothing major, just "thank fuck for that" in response to "im ignoring her".

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2006, 09:55 PM   #65
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Oh, I deleted my post, thanks though...I decided to view that particular post, and decided that it wasn't worth replying to, so I deleted the post.
Old 08.15.2006, 09:57 PM   #66
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
haha oh.

no problem anyways.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2006, 10:09 PM   #67
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
HAHA. See! She proved me right again. And again, she had nothing else to add other than lame, no-brainer insults. The correct quote actually supports my case further more. She didn't happen to read my pm, and she did seem to have me on block yet read both of my posts. Compulsive liar.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth